Remember this video when you vote today

And remember the countless videos of the same. This is what happens when criminals know there will be little or no penalty.
Woke leaders need to be removed from office. Do it TODAY!

Man knocks himself out trying to flee store with luxury stolen goods | New York Post​

But with the way prices are, all of us may have to do the same to obtain food and things we need to survive.

But with the way prices are, all of us may have to do the same to obtain food and things we need to survive.
No worries, with Long Pork the.....

f5b538e01d47f56bc16798a1f08e0ce6.jpg

Record inflation and volatile gas prices are not going to help Democrats. At a minimum, they are going to lose the House. Wall Street is already reacting to this as the Dow is between 32 and 33k. Wall Street likes Washington gridlock as it serves as another Check and Balance.

As Predicted, Democrats were to radical in their policies last two years holding the White House and all of The Hill and the econometrics show it.

And remember the countless videos of the same. This is what happens when criminals know there will be little or no penalty.
Woke leaders need to be removed from office. Do it TODAY!

Man knocks himself out trying to flee store with luxury stolen goods | New York Post​

Not to worry. I already early-voted and before I did I kept in mind that hacks with time on their hands are posting Stupid Scaremonger Shit (SSS) every day in their desperate quest for attention, which is why we need medication costs to come down. Help is on the way. :thup:

It may be an issue reinstituting the criminal code to the codes the Progs forcibly ignored. It may be a one step or so at a time process. Also, the so-called peaceful protests need to stop being on highways and major streets of need blocking a lot of traffic.

Forum List

Back