Watch Trump Bashers Accuse Trump of Stealing Documents Without Any Evidence

2. It's not an "excuse". It is the simple fact that no one (including you) can show/prove whether Trump knew documents had left the WH and gone to MAL. What time they asked for documents has nothing to do with it. If he didn't know of the transference of documents, he didnt know, period. FBI asking about them, doesn't change that.

He had custody of those records. He needs a damn good explanation for it - not the dog ate my homework kind of excuse, but a plausible one.

4. You can let a grand jury and a trial jury hear anything you like, but you cannot show/prove that Trump had any knowledge of any documents having moved from the White House to Mar-a-Lago (if there actually were any documents that did, besides the ones Trump previously handed over) This why I refuted you. NOBODY can show that Trump knew anything of this whole scenario. It is impossible.
Even if it were possible to show that document had been moved (before the FBI got there) no one can show that Trump knew of it, thereby having criminal intent. And without that criminal intent, there is no prosecution.

I'll concede one thing: this case may not be as easy to prove as what the MSM are saying. But I go back to a basic problem that Trump has: it's sensitive government property on his property. Like I said, he needs to explain that. He can't just say "You ain't got nuthin on me." A grand jury will hear the evidence and decide if there's enough to warrant a trial. There's a mountain of evidence in DOJ's possession, so there's a strong likelihood that the grand jury will return an indictment.

He had custody of those records. He needs a damn good explanation for it - not the dog ate my homework kind of excuse, but a plausible one.

I'll concede one thing: this case may not be as easy to prove as what the MSM are saying. But I go back to a basic problem that Trump has: it's sensitive government property on his property. Like I said, he needs to explain that. He can't just say "You ain't got nuthin on me." A grand jury will hear the evidence and decide if there's enough to warrant a trial. There's a mountain of evidence in DOJ's possession, so there's a strong likelihood that the grand jury will return an indictment.
"custody" ? nothing in that shows any criminal intent. Please don't waste US prosecutors' time. We taxpayers are paying for them.

NO, Trump does NOT have to explain a damn thing, In US law, the burden of proof is squarely on the accuser, not the accused.

There is NO evidence whatsoever. This whole stupid circus is nothing but political theater,....something Democrats have become notorious for.

Trump is definitely guilty

Oh look, another fucked up authoritarian leftist prick

This is America, you commie asshole.

of violating the Espionage Act, the Patriot Act has enhanced penalties, he himself signed the increase in penalties for mishandled government documents - doesn't have to be classified - so he is in trouble criminally for that as well as his election interference in Georgia, along with his criminal liability for Jan 6, as well as the civil suits brought by the Capitol Police, as well as the criminal and civil suits brought against Trump Org, as well as the sexual assault civil litigation brought in NY, as well as the criminal investigation into the missing Inauguration Fund ($144 Million?), as well as . . . .
Orange Man Bad. Yeah, we get it, dumbass leftard. You have shit for brains and this is the best you've got.

Why do you believe and FOLLOW like a KKKult the largest Con Man in American Politics.

I expect you to deflect then deflect and then possibly deny.
Or, just call me a liar, LIKE BackAgain will do.
You're too stupid to be a liar

You don't rise to the level of a liar

You're just a lemming

"custody" ? nothing in that shows any criminal intent.

We'll sit back, relax, and let a grand jury make that determination. Deal?

Please don't waste US prosecutors' time. We taxpayers are paying for them.

Yes we - not just you - are paying for them, and I want prosecutors to do their job, which is prosecuting crimes. I especially want them to prosecute corrupt former officials who can't be trusted to safeguard national security information.

NO, Trump does NOT have to explain a damn thing,

Don't take my word for it - ask his defense lawyers. He does.

In US law, the burden of proof is squarely on the accuser, not the accused.

No disagreement there.

There is NO evidence whatsoever.

We'll see.

This whole stupid circus is nothing but political theater,....something Democrats have become notorious for.

There was a time when Republicans could be trusted to defend the national security of this country, even when it was clear they were starting to cast doubt on our democratic political system. Now they can't even be trusted to do that. They just want power. They just want to control anyone who doesn't look like or think like them. Republicans are neo-fascists, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back