Sophia Rosing - White Girl N-Bomb Goes Viral

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago

So a highly intoxicated very pretty white girl is videoed trying to assault a much bigger and stronger black girl and then drops multiple N-Bombs.

We have no idea what started the allegations, because the video started half way. But it is save to say it was the white girl. First because she was highly intoxicated, second the black girl was working and the black girl was so calm and restrained. Most people would not have blamed her if she gave her a nice slap or punch to the face.

We have all seen highly intoxicated people get into stupid arguments and fights. Heck I have been on both sides, esp in college. I am very glad I am not judged by my drunkest hours as a youth. I digress

The black student was easily manhandling her and she seemed to find it comedically until of course the N-Bomb dropped. That is when it turned and now it is getting overblown by t he media and race hustlers.

The race hustlers are out. They are marching and protesting in the streets. That UofK is a dangerous place for blacks. We are to believe systemic racist is everywhere. Despite the fact she is getting expelled from college, whites are not backing her and in fact condemning her and this will haunt her for years to come. T

The media is loving this… they will run with it for months… racism is everywhere they will tell you.

We can’t and shouldn’t judge blacks by the acts of one of them, but all whites will be condemned by this one student drunk girl!

Racism goes both ways.

can i watch?.....
hqdefault.jpg

So a highly intoxicated very pretty white girl is videoed trying to assault a much bigger and stronger black girl and then drops multiple N-Bombs.

We have no idea what started the allegations, because the video started half way. But it is save to say it was the white girl. First because she was highly intoxicated, second the black girl was working and the black girl was so calm and restrained. Most people would not have blamed her if she gave her a nice slap or punch to the face.

We have all seen highly intoxicated people get into stupid arguments and fights. Heck I have been on both sides, esp in college. I am very glad I am not judged by my drunkest hours as a youth. I digress

The black student was easily manhandling her and she seemed to find it comedically until of course the N-Bomb dropped. That is when it turned and now it is getting overblown by t he media and race hustlers.

The race hustlers are out. They are marching and protesting in the streets. That UofK is a dangerous place for blacks. We are to believe systemic racist is everywhere. Despite the fact she is getting expelled from college, whites are not backing her and in fact condemning her and this will haunt her for years to come. T

The media is loving this… they will run with it for months… racism is everywhere they will tell you.

We can’t and shouldn’t judge blacks by the acts of one of them, but all whites will be condemned by this one student drunk girl!

Racism goes both ways.

I see zero evidence that anyone dropped the n-word although I see how it is possible. The blonde with the miniskirt appears to be all serious (albeit quite inept). The black woman appears much more calm and restrained, almost dismissive. I’d blonde girl did drop the n-word, then major props to the black woman for not dropping the drunk girl.

Racism goes both ways.

Ummm…no audio.

This thread is worthless.

Racism goes both ways.

I don't judge blacks by the actions of one of them, I judge based on the actions of most of them. And most of them are savages.

So hooray, one black chick didn't flip her wig. They are still mostly barbarians.

That video didn't prove anything anyway.

[snipped]

Are you black? I ask because if you're not, what makes you think that you would even recognizes racism against Black people if you happened to witness it? As a person who is not Black, you have no idea the myriad of ways that racism against Black manifests. The difference is that we don't have to go looking for it because it IS every where but you don't see it because it doesn't happen to or impact you.

You're like a guy who doubts women when they cite instances of sexual harassment because you don't witness or experience the things that they do.

Racism goes both ways.
No, you are sadly mistaken on both counts.

The problem here, is less racism than trial by social media. Going by the OP since the video is gone, seems to be how social media can take one stupid act and blow up to the point of destroying someone’s life. It seems pretty extreme imo, to expel her for that if that was the only reason. There are better ways to handle it imo.

I don't judge blacks by the actions of one of them, I judge based on the actions of most of them. And most of them are savages.

So hooray, one black chick didn't flip her wig. They are still mostly barbarians.

That video didn't prove anything anyway.
Geez, did someone reject your klan application or something?

Sounds like video is a good example of how to calmly handle a drunk foul mouthed white college kid when most people would have beaten the crap out of her and then you’d be up here posting a “feral negro thread”.

Forum List

Back