Watch Trump Bashers Accuse Trump of Stealing Documents Without Any Evidence

Why do you believe and FOLLOW like a KKKult the largest Con Man in American Politics.

I expect you to deflect then deflect and then possibly deny.
Or, just call me a liar, LIKE BackAgain will do.

I asked for facts.... really weird none of you limp wrists can provide them...yeah?

Spin? Spin? Spin by the Washington Compost? How very every day!
I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were still in your denial phase.

1661311428928.png

This write-up appears reliable on the surface. I suspect (not having seen or heard any or the proceedings), however, that the media accounts I’ve skimmed from the likes of MSNBC are projecting their own biases.

Here’s my quick take. I suspect this judge is considering sending the entire new pleadings affair back to the magistrate judge (Reinhardt). I also think that the judge seems to be trying to compel the Trump legal team to flesh out their arguments but also giving the government legal team a chance to reconsider its own approach.

I am a little curious why the Trump legal team isn’t moving to controvert the search warrant; but I assume it’s because they need the affidavit and supporting papers to do that.

Legally, this isn’t open and shut for either side. But this pot is starting to boil.
It is open & shut for the Trump team if/whenever Trump says he never saw the documents leave the White House, or arrive at Mar-a Lago, had no idea where they were (Mar-a-Lago is a BIGGG place), and then it is the prosecution's job to show/prove that Trump did know about the documents, but how could they show/prove that ?

Trump is definitely guilty of violating the Espionage Act, the Patriot Act has enhanced penalties, he himself signed the increase in penalties for mishandled government documents - doesn't have to be classified - so he is in trouble criminally for that as well as his election interference in Georgia, along with his criminal liability for Jan 6, as well as the civil suits brought by the Capitol Police, as well as the criminal and civil suits brought against Trump Org, as well as the sexual assault civil litigation brought in NY, as well as the criminal investigation into the missing Inauguration Fund ($144 Million?), as well as . . . .
H HA HA - so say the words of a raving lunatic (as all Democrats are)

So now that you have entertained us with all that jibberish, you are invited to show here how prosecutors can possibly show criminal intent for Trump. (as Figliuzzi daydreams about on MSNBC) HA HA HA.

That is the topic of the thread, in case anybody forgot.

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were still in your denial phase.

View attachment 686422
Yes. You certainly are sorry.

Your so willfully and joyfully replete with asshole desire to suck on Brandon’s dick that you refuse to recognize what the my slimes is jobbing you.

Try to follow along for once, you idiot.

Yes, the papers were MARKED as confidential. They would be if they had ever gotten classified, now wouldn’t they?
But then, they got DECLASSIFIED.

Sir you straight. Pay attention, you retard. 😀

Then, even though the prior markings haven’t been edited yet, the documents are nevertheless still declassified.

I know your very very painfully stupid and shallow and gullible. But really, Synthia, for your own good you shouldn’t permit the fucking NY Slimes to lead you around by your nose so much and so constantly.

I saw the pictures of the two people that caused trouble for Democrats recently. I am certain one of them was born with a brain disorder. He looks like a classic FAS survivor or had his DNA compromised by common substance abuse by either or both parents. One other problem occurs every hundred or so babies, caused by the birth cord getting wrapped around the baby's neck, to the tightness of stopping the blood flow to the brain, which often causes brain damages, from lifelong headaches to brain damage that causes a person the lifelong extreme debilitation of needing someone to care for him from birth to death. Some umbilical cord wraps result in stillborn babies who died at some point due to oxygen deprivation in the brain. Others may be a constant discipline problem followed by behaviors that are so unacceptable they result in a life sentence to jail. Others may be bound into a wheelchair for life. Some become fearful as paranoia/schizophrenia sets in and need constant care if they frequently forget to take their medicines prescribed for their condition. Most cord wraps do not kill the child, nor produce lifelong problems with the law due to fetal brain injury. Some people do not show obvious signs. Both of the men got in trouble, and they need to be placed in the care of those who prevent them from hurting themselves or others. If the brain damaged person engages in assassination events, they may never be able to control anger even with the best of psychotherapies. I'm not sure how one judges that medically. A lot of people with various problematic behaviors also are forgetful and incapable of taking medicine due to other kinds of brain injuries.

Most people are not born with sociopathic disorders, but when they are, I wouldn't want to be a doctor who gave them a get out of jail free card that resulted in a mass murdering of children in a school with cops who can't tell if the shooter is putting holes in the roof or in innocent childrens bodies as occurred in Uvalde Texas where obeying the team supervisor resulted in too many deaths and misery for the cops that will hound them for the rest of their lives unless they get therapy for trauma, ptsd, etc. The cops were dealing with a severely mentally disordered shooter.

In my book, their error doesn't hold a candle to those who defunded and dismissed police for politically unwise decisions that were made from people who are disassociated from troublemakers as needing more freedom when actually, they will kill as many as the Uvalde school if not stopped with the police who are trained in all excellence and had to leave policework to raise their families. It was a HUGE error to defund the police and will result in people living on the edge of mental illness fall into the worst behavior pattern that becomes a given in life to become serial killers just because there was nobody there to stop them from repeat killings of other people. When a society pretends public protectors deserve the worst of all worlds, it gets kicked in the ass by serial felons, and many die or are debilitated into the wheelchair category for life if the weapon severed part of the spinal cord. That's what all this defund the police crap will do--assist criminally inclined minds to do their thing to the loss of hundreds of innocent people who've never faced a sociopath down in real life.

The Democrats have weighed down the good people on the right in order to consolidate their power to pick pockets freely and avoid paying for the extortions and other secretive deeds like maintaining a numbered offshore account to put ill-gotten gains in to the exclusion of police who have a nose for criminal acts that is lethal to public officials on the take for more, more, and some more.
It's why they're building walls around their mansions as we speak.
They're leaving these degenerates for us to have to deal with.
Their best hope is they can disarm us before it all comes to a head.
Then we'll have to set up our own militias to protect our neighborhoods from criminals and nutcases.
It happened in Venezuela a few years ago.

It is open & shut for the Trump team if/whenever Trump says he never saw the documents leave the White House, or arrive at Mar-a Lago, had no idea where they were (Mar-a-Lago is a BIGGG place), and then it is the prosecution's job to show/prove that Trump did know about the documents, but how could they show/prove that ?
He had been in negotiations with them. He had given the NA 15 boxes of materials already. FBI agents had already been there. They knew they wanted a new lock on the room with the boxes. And he agrees to that too.

But yes. That doesn’t establish that Trump personally went through the other 40 boxes. He hadn’t fucking done the packing, either. The GSA did that.

So, yiur not that off base. This is another hurdle the US attorney will have to get over at any trial. I’m not 100% convinced that even Brandon is stupid enough to to have this shot case go to trial.

I do believe this entire incident so far has blown up in their faces. So, maybe one of Brandon’s handlers will make the call to shut this shot the fuck down.

In the meanwhile, I expect more and more of this to keep on blowing up on them. I’m ok with that.

what kind of evidence are you idiots waiting for for crying out loud? Unbelievable. You have one TV channel in the entire world we have hundreds. You have like 3 newspapers and we have thousands period snap out of it.... .
You're actually bragging about having lots of DUPE news outlets ? Crazy. And there are a lot more conservative media than you think. On TV, radio, and internet.

He had been in negotiations with them. He had given the NA 15 boxes of materials already. FBI agents had already been there. They knew they wanted a new lock on the room with the boxes. And he agrees to that too.

But yes. That doesn’t establish that Trump personally went through the other 40 boxes. He hadn’t fucking done the packing, either. The GSA did that.

So, yiur not that off base. This is another hurdle the US attorney will have to get over at any trial. I’m not 100% convinced that even Brandon is stupid enough to to have this shot case go to trial.

I do believe this entire incident so far has blown up in their faces. So, maybe one of Brandon’s handlers will make the call to shut this shot the fuck down.

In the meanwhile, I expect more and more of this to keep on blowing up on them. I’m ok with that.
The crux of the DOJ silly "case" is the boxes Trump did NOT give, but they have no way of showing that Trump ever knew about them. They could have arrived seperately from the first batch, with only the movers knowing about them. Key word is "COULD". That is the prosecution's downfall. Their requirement to prove criminal intent.

The crux of the DOJ silly "case" is the boxes Trump did NOT give, but they have no way of showing that Trump ever knew about them. They could have arrived seperately from the first batch, with only the movers knowing about them. Key word is "COULD". That is the prosecution's downfall. Their requirement to prove criminal intent.
Try watching a news channel or reading a real newspaper geez....

Forum List

Back