Remember this one?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Four thousand years ago Moses told the people, "Mount your camel or ass and follow me to the promised land.

Eighty years ago, FDR said, "Light up a camel, sit on your ass. This is the promised land.

Today watch out for Biden. He will sell your camel, kick your ass, and tell you there is no promised land.

Four thousand years ago Moses told the people, "Mount your camel or ass and follow me to the promised land.

Eighty years ago, FDR said, "Light up a camel, sit on your ass. This is the promised land.

Today watch out for Biden. He will sell your camel, kick your ass, and tell you there is no promised land.
OIP.AMuxtV5oku8sW3qFHqV4AQAAAA

R.70f40ff9b45fb8c12ed1e75a1bc5a237

No big fan of FDR but there was not much "ass sitting" at the CCC Camps by the three million young men that participated.

Both my Uncles worked in the CCC camps in my AO cutting fire roads and working on what would become the Shenandoah National Park.....They worked for the CCC till they joined-up for WW-2 in '41 and '42. What the US Army got was two very fit men that were used to spartan living.

Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) - Shenandoah National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

No big fan of FDR but there was not much "ass sitting" at the CCC Camps by the three million young men that participated.

Both my Uncles worked in the CCC camps in my AO cutting fire roads and working on what would become the Shenandoah National Park.....They worked for the CCC till they joined-up for WW-2 in '41 and '42. What the US Army got was two very fit men that were used to spartan living.

Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) - Shenandoah National Park (U.S. National Park Service)
We need such programs still.

Many of my family members got their first honest paycheck ever from the TVA.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of​

https://quozio.com › quote

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land.

over-five-thousand-years-ago-moses-said-to-the-children-of.jpg

Congress has confiscated your shovels, destroyed the equine industry through gov't regulation, taxed and banned your camels and sold our land to Gates and the chinese.

Forum List

Back