Remember That Time When Vice President Harris Joked About Killing President Trump, VP Pence, and US AG Jeff Sessions?

"In 2018, Senator Kamala Harris appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show, during which DeGeneres asked Harris a series of random questions from cards. It was upbeat and all in the name of humor, but things got seriously dark when DeGeneres asked, “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

“Does one of us have to come out alive?” Harris asked, then laughed hysterically."

Kamala Harris made a joke of killing the president of the United States, the vice president of the United States, and the attorney general of the United States. She laughed. She thought it was funny. Ellen DeGeneres also laughed, as did the audience. Kamala’s joke normalized and trivialized political violence. But Donald Trump, who told his supporters to march peacefully to the Capitol, was impeached for “inciting violence.”

Today's 2nd Democrat politically partian Impeachment effort is the epitome of political criminal bias and hypocrisy.

Lame. That is pretty obviously a joke. Can you get any lamer?

What if:

"In 2018, President Donald Trump appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show, during which DeGeneres asked Trump a series of random questions from cards. It was upbeat and all in the name of humor, but things got seriously dark when DeGeneres asked, “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either VP Biden, Kamala Harris, or Nancy Pelosi, who would it be?”

“Does one of us have to come out alive?” Trump asked, then laughed hysterically."

Imagine if it were like this. How would the leftist social media and traditional news entertainment media react? Please be honest.

I would find that hilarious :). Sort of thing I wish I would have come up with :lol:

It's a joke. It's an OBVIOUS joke.

If you want to go in the grey area where a joke really isn't so funny or might cross a line - remember what's her name, the comedian who pretended to have a severed Trump head?
Thank you for that personal opinion....and a tthe same time you call the President's request for people to peacefully walk to the Capitol and CHEER on politicians an 'Insurrection'. You ignore violent rhetoric so bad it inspired an attempted assassination of GOP politicians 'nothing serious', less than what Trump said.

'Nuff said.

Again, at least TRY to act like an OBJECTIVE mod...please.

You must have missed the part where they bashed in windows, ran through the capital ransacking it and stealing stuff and spreading, literally, excrement...as they tried to find Pence, Pelosi, and any other Congress critters. But hey - you're a Trumpist. Confusing violent insurrection for a peaceful tour of the capital is to be expected.
They were vandals not insurrectionist. BLM looted and burned part of the country thus summer. They aren't insurrectionists. They too were vandals. CHAZ ---- vandals.

If Trump had said that the MSM and all Dems would jump his ass and anyone with a working brain cells knows it.

"In 2018, Senator Kamala Harris appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show, during which DeGeneres asked Harris a series of random questions from cards. It was upbeat and all in the name of humor, but things got seriously dark when DeGeneres asked, “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

“Does one of us have to come out alive?” Harris asked, then laughed hysterically."

Kamala Harris made a joke of killing the president of the United States, the vice president of the United States, and the attorney general of the United States. She laughed. She thought it was funny. Ellen DeGeneres also laughed, as did the audience. Kamala’s joke normalized and trivialized political violence. But Donald Trump, who told his supporters to march peacefully to the Capitol, was impeached for “inciting violence.”

Today's 2nd Democrat politically partian Impeachment effort is the epitome of political criminal bias and hypocrisy.

What if:

"In 2018, President Donald Trump appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show, during which DeGeneres asked Trump a series of random questions from cards. It was upbeat and all in the name of humor, but things got seriously dark when DeGeneres asked, “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either VP Biden, Kamala Harris, or Nancy Pelosi, who would it be?”

“Does one of us have to come out alive?” Trump asked, then laughed hysterically."

Imagine if it were like this. How would the leftist social media and traditional news entertainment media react? Please be honest.

I would find that hilarious :). Sort of thing I wish I would have come up with :lol:

If you want to go in the grey area where a joke really isn't so funny or might cross a line - remember what's her name, the comedian who pretended to have a severed Trump head?
You would but I didn't ask what Coyote would find funny. How do you think social media would react? I bet it would be 95% negative and call Trump a murderer. Yes, you and I know its a joke. Leftists sans you don't find jokes funny at the expense of other leftists.

I think there are always those on the left (media) and the right (media) who go out of their way to find something to be outraged about. They live for it.

The rightwing media was outraged over this one: Why do conservatives want George Lopez arrested?

and apparently outraged over Harris.
Right, 5% of the media but 95% is left leaning and they would want Trump impeached if he made such a joke. I am not defending RW media at all, I am stating that LW media is biased and idiotic.

I disagree on the percents, but frankly - my view is this. Get a grip folks. Save your outrage for what's really beyond the pale. Most outrage is manufactured and the left is certainly big on it, but so is the right.

The trial is not a criminal trial it is a political trial over a Constitutional question.

What if:

Well that's inconvenient

Watch, now loons will scream sedition!

Trying to shame members of the radical Left back into the shed skin of their humanity is a complete waste of time. As is trying to wake radical Leftist voters up by pointing out their nefarious double standards.

What if:

Thank you for that personal opinion....and a tthe same time you call the President's request for people to peacefully walk to the Capitol and CHEER on politicians an 'Insurrection'. You ignore violent rhetoric so bad it inspired an attempted assassination of GOP politicians 'nothing serious', less than what Trump said.

'Nuff said.

Again, at least TRY to act like an OBJECTIVE mod...please.

You must have missed the part where they bashed in windows, ran through the capital ransacking it and stealing stuff and spreading, literally, excrement...as they tried to find Pence, Pelosi, and any other Congress critters. But hey - you're a Trumpist. Confusing violent insurrection for a peaceful tour of the capital is to be expected.
They were vandals not insurrectionist. BLM looted and burned part of the country thus summer. They aren't insurrectionists. They too were vandals. CHAZ ---- vandals.

Rioters (CHAZ) - ya, vandals. But when you choose to target our national seat of government...while Congress is certifying an election (the final process) in which your candidate lost - no, that's not vandalism. Not vandals. That is an attempt at insurrection. Or at least - a lot more serious. But the mob wasn't one ideologically cohesive entity either - I'm sure there were a number just swept in and rioting - not too different than what happens when protests turn into riots. But there were also those involved who planned and prepared for a lot more - carrying guns, zip cuffs, and with plans. I can't agree with dumbing them down to the level of vandals (as in vandals are dumb), it was much more.

Oh yeah, Maxine Waters is a standup comedian, huh.

What if:

You would but I didn't ask what Coyote would find funny. How do you think social media would react? I bet it would be 95% negative and call Trump a murderer. Yes, you and I know its a joke. Leftists sans you don't find jokes funny at the expense of other leftists.

I think there are always those on the left (media) and the right (media) who go out of their way to find something to be outraged about. They live for it.

The rightwing media was outraged over this one: Why do conservatives want George Lopez arrested?

Right, 5% of the media but 95% is left leaning and they would want Trump impeached if he made such a joke. I am not defending RW media at all, I am stating that LW media is biased and idiotic.

I disagree on the percents, but frankly - my view is this. Get a grip folks. Save your outrage for what's really beyond the pale. Most outrage is manufactured and the left is certainly big on it, but so is the right.
All of those protests and riots over the last few years or so was pretty damn obvious on who was being assinine.

What if:

Seems like you Nazis are constantly threatening to kill those right of Mao.

Given the massive violence, the attacks on Sen. Paul, the attacks in DC and NY Restaurants, the shooting at softball games, we can't pretend that these are jokes. democrats are inciting violence against specific people using their rhetoric, knowing that the Brown Shirts and BLM Klan are already roaming our streets , killing, burning, looting, and raping.

Had ANY patriot said what Lopez did in regard to a Reich member, they would go to prison for a decade, and we ALL know it.

You must have missed the part where they bashed in windows, attacked, beat and killed police, ran through the capital ransacking it and stealing stuff and spreading, literally, excrement...as they tried to find Pence, Pelosi, and any other Congress critters. But hey - you're a Trumpist. Confusing violent insurrection for a peaceful tour of the capital is to be expected.

No I watched the videos of Antifa and BLM along with Trump supporters rush the Capitol. I saw Trumpsupporters attempt to stop Antifa and BLM members from bashing windows, saw them ask Capitol Police why they weren't trying to stop it and why they were moving barriers for them to give them access to the Capitol. I watched the Capitol Police guide them through the Capitol.

I watched RIOTERS take selfies of themselves and steam 'momentos'...hardly the actions of 'Insurrectionists'.

I read how one person died from being trampled....I heard the Fake News media declare a 'Trumpist' murdered a Capitol Policeman by hitting him with a fire extinguisher...then watched the video thatshowed no such thing, read the coroner's report thatstated he experienced NO BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA....and realized we were being lied to again.

I kept an objective mind and saw this was no 'insurrection', and it was not just Trump supporters. Ido not let my biases and irrational hate...and any gullibility... controlme. You should try it.

What if:

Seems like you Nazis are constantly threatening to kill those right of Mao.

Given the massive violence, the attacks on Sen. Paul, the attacks in DC and NY Restaurants, the shooting at softball games, we can't pretend that these are jokes. democrats are inciting violence against specific people using their rhetoric, knowing that the Brown Shirts and BLM Klan are already roaming our streets , killing, burning, looting, and raping.

Had ANY patriot said what Lopez did in regard to a Reich member, they would go to prison for a decade, and we ALL know it.

Now now when daffy demoquack says it then it's comedy or satire....if anyone right of center says it.....cancel them! Off with their heads!

Dumbass leftists

What if:

Left has 95% of it. But lets say its 75%...most comes from the left IMO.

What if:

If Trump made a similar "joke," the Dims would impeach him.

It's all okay until the other side does it then it is terrible!

Forum List

Back