Remember when NY Kicked Covid's ass?

Complete fiction of course. The pandemic will never go away. In fact, the pandemic coronavirus will become endemic to mankind—a permanent fixture of American and global daily life. What we're seeing is the ultimate "carrot" dangled in front of all our noses in the form of relaxed COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions. But before long, as soon as our government needs to reposition us for whatever anti-human, anti-American plans they've got coming down the pipe, they'll reimpose even harsher lockdown measures. Just you wait and see . . .

How dare Trump push the nation into a vaccine...a cure for a virus and in record time...a dream virus/pandemic...made to order for globalist and communist...how dare he show the people how its done and then ask yourself why we still haven't cured cancer and aids or the common cold...
Trump said it before the election...big pharma wants his ass.....and they got it....

I'm not sure if i get the point of this thread.

Yes...NY got hit first and hardest.

And?

Uh....

No.

I remeber when the senior care homes became like concentration camps

"Asked by a reporter about how the families of nursing home residents who died from the coronavirus can pursue justice for their loved ones, Cuomo pointed out that 139 people alone had died in New York State hospitals the previous day.

“Who is accountable for those 139 deaths? How do we get justice for those families that had 139 deaths? What is justice? Who can we prosecute for those deaths?” Cuomo asked rhetorically. “Nobody. Nobody. Mother Nature? God? Where did this virus come from? People are going to to die by this virus. That is the truth."

Cuomo Backs Off on Nursing Home Prosecutions: 'People Are Going to Die By This Virus. That's the Truth' - Skilled Nursing News

Adorable!

Last edited:
Fuck it, wear the whole box.
Mask Box.jpg

How dare Trump push the nation into a vaccine...a cure for a virus and in record time...a dream virus/pandemic...made to order for globalist and communist...how dare he show the people how its done and then ask yourself why we still haven't cured cancer and aids or the common cold...
Trump said it before the election...big pharma wants his ass.....and they got it....
Did America get it ahead of other countries? So, I guess everyone is vaccinated then.

There is a guy that lives on a ranch just outside of town...he is 7 ft tall at least and all solid muscle I've seen him several times walk into the hardware and the feed store and in the market....he has a rather mean reputation...and I've never seen anyone say one word to him about a mask....
This is the attitude we free people need to develop and fast....

Did America get it ahead of other countries? So, I guess everyone is vaccinated then.
What?....the companies developing vaccines were funded by us...and were allowed to put their individual vaccines on a fast track through the US approval process and within our CDC....as well as health and safety....try again...try reading my post again very slowly okay uninformed?....

The lack of information the liberals members of this board come here with is quite unsettling....our news agencies are doing a huge disservice to the American people....

There is a guy that lives on a ranch just outside of town...he is 7 ft tall at least and all solid muscle I've seen him several times walk into the hardware and the feed store and in the market....he has a rather mean reputation...and I've never seen anyone say one word to him about a mask....
This is the attitude we free people need to develop and fast....

Like we were Restaurateurs in Italy!

Forum List

Back