Remember How Important And Valuable American Lives Were During the Benghazi Hoax?

We don't have a choice, you hyperventilating partisan! We have to get the economy back up and running or we won't have an economy period!
How ironic.
That fact is "ironic"? How so? We're rapidly reaching a tipping point...a point where huge portions of the Private Sector businesses don't reopen from this...a point where huge numbers of people in the Private Sector won't have jobs to come back TO! Then the Public Sector will have to deal with an almost total lack of tax revenue while the economy was closed. We don't have a choice. We HAVE to get the economy back up as best we can. The alternative is much worse than some virus!

1. Your overgeneralizations are just that. Not everyone on the right flipped....and you can't say there isn't anyone on the right who felt like she fell down.
2. This was bullets and bombs. Not MOTHER NATURE so your false comparison is bullshit (as usual).
3. It wasn't just Hillary and Trump isn't using some video to explain away the virus. He didn't send out his chief bullshitters to try and deflect the following Sunday.

What part of that don't you get ?
Respectfully. Trump's response was, and is, actually worse.

You guys were always emphasizing that Benghazi was a serious matter due to the loss of lives, remember that line?

Well, we're having MASSIVE and COLOSSAL loss of American lives now.

But you people are minimizing it.

Unbelievable!
How do you know anyone has died? Oh yeah, the media told you.

An Ambassador is expecting some level of security, or at the very least, help when he issues an SOS. What did he get while he was in the process of getting murdered? A President that went to bed so he could get up early for a fundraiser in Vegas.

The closest help was the CIA annex a few miles away. They arrived within an hour and drove the attackers and rioter away. Then they searched the complex, recused and recovered everyone but the Ambassador and evacuated them to the fortified CIA Annex. It's an old debunked RW lie that the President went to bed eearly so he could fly to Vegas the next morning. He addressed the nation from the Rose Garden the next morning. He did go to Vegas for an event that night. By then of course everyone from the Consulate was out of Benghazi.

The ambassador was MURDERED on their watch, a fact you can't spin.

Yeah, by the next morning, everyone in the Embassy were "out". THEY WERE DEAD!

Gohmert asking a question does not establish his question as a factual matter.

No one died at the Embassy in Libya on Sept 11, 2012. However the two Americans who died at the incomplete Consulate building in Benghazi died of smoke inhalation when they sought shelter in the Safe room. However, the exhaust fans had not been installed and they were overcome with smoke. The two others were killed at the CIA Annex when they greeted each other on an expose rooftop. They were old friends, one was stationed at the CIA annex and the other came with the cargo plane from Tripoli. They were hit with mortars.

To you, that matters? You're one sick puppy!

Stevens-S.png

After saying that you post a snuff pic. Hahaha

I love you guys. You make me laugh

An Ambassador is expecting some level of security, or at the very least, help when he issues an SOS. What did he get while he was in the process of getting murdered? A President that went to bed so he could get up early for a fundraiser in Vegas.

The closest help was the CIA annex a few miles away. They arrived within an hour and drove the attackers and rioter away. Then they searched the complex, recused and recovered everyone but the Ambassador and evacuated them to the fortified CIA Annex. It's an old debunked RW lie that the President went to bed eearly so he could fly to Vegas the next morning. He addressed the nation from the Rose Garden the next morning. He did go to Vegas for an event that night. By then of course everyone from the Consulate was out of Benghazi.

Why did everyone else in the compound survive except the two who sought shelter in the uncompleted safe room? Because the CIA's rescue team was on scene in time to save them. That was about 4 or 5 in the afternoon in DC. But Ray said Obama went to bed early for a fund raiser in Vegas. Which is a lie. Spin that.

That's not my point. It was a war over nothing based on lies. THAT is my point.
That, as you know, is a lie

Stevens was told not to go and he went anyway. What was Hillary supposed to do, go over and hold his hand.
The Secretary of State or The President of the United States do not have the authority to order an employee to not travel to a particular post? Really!

The fact you think four lives are more important than 6000 speaks volumes of your pathetic partisan hackery.

Try not comparing apples and artichokes. Benghazi was a planned terrorist attack on our country at a location we knew was vulnerable. We had no plan to defend our personnel in the event of an attack and did NOTHING after the attack began. We had the personnel onboard aircraft and were ordered to stand down.

Brave%20died-M.jpg

Were they brave? Possibly. They were also stupid. A
No, unfortunately I was on the now defunct CNN messageboards pre Iraq invasion so can't prove my next point. Me, along with quite a few others, were saying that there was no true evidence of WMDs. As Blix was saying. There were many heated debates between us and the Bush chickenhawks. So this isn't even Monday morning quarterbacking. Who turned out to be right? It wasn't guesswork. It was obvious Saddam was full of shit. Bush invaded due to 9/11 even though Iraq had nothing to do with it. It was a classic case of the tail wagging the US conservative warmonger's dog.

Oh fuck off with your 'we had people ready to go'. They would have been dead before your cavalry arrived.

Er, they advised him several times not to go and he went anyway. I thought you conservative windbags were big on personal responsibility? Stevens made the call to go. Against advice.

When you give a shit about 6,000 US service men and women killed in Bush's two wars of choice, you then get the right to lecture me on four deaths in Benghazi.

Our enlistees in the military understand they will serve at the pleasure of the President, not make judgment calls on his decisions. The only thing they assume is that they will serve their time in which they enlisted for, and that's it.

Yeah like the Nazis Nuremburg "we were only following orders".
You have still missed my point. You seem to be arguing that when politicians in Washington made a wrong decision (they didn't make any decision, Stevens did) in Libya that got four people killed they should be hung, drawn and quartered. However, if a politician makes a wrong decision based on lies (which they did) that leads to thousands of US military personal being killed (not even going to go into the tragedy of civilian casualties), then you hide behind the skirts of "they do as they are told". Do you know how piss weak your argument looks?

Why did everyone else in the compound survive except the two who sought shelter in the uncompleted safe room? Because the CIA's rescue team was on scene in time to save them. That was about 4 or 5 in the afternoon in DC. But Ray said Obama went to bed early for a fund raiser in Vegas. Which is a lie. Spin that.

Okay if you insist on being whip smacked. Lets start with your stealth spin that Obama was responsible for the CIA security detail going to the rescue...ouch you were just WHIP SMACKED! :auiqs.jpg:

Our enlistees in the military understand they will serve at the pleasure of the President, not make judgment calls on his decisions. The only thing they assume is that they will serve their time in which they enlisted for, and that's it.

You have still missed my point. You seem to be arguing that when politicians in Washington made a wrong decision (they didn't make any decision, Stevens did) in Libya that got four people killed they should be hung, drawn and quartered. However, if a politician makes a wrong decision based on lies (which they did) that leads to thousands of US military personal being killed (not even going to go into the tragedy of civilian casualties), then you hide behind the skirts of "they do as they are told". Do you know how piss weak your argument looks?

My argument is you are comparing apples to oranges. Being a US solder trained and equip to fight is different than being a diplomat.

My argument is you are comparing apples to oranges. Being a US solder trained and equip to fight is different than being a diplomat.
Imbecile, no one is saying you should hold the soldiers responsible. It's Bush who made the decision to invade a country over weapons that weren't there, resulting in some 5000 Anerican deaths, tens of thousands of casualties, trillions of dollars ... and you don't say a word.

Here you are still going on about Benghazi.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Stevens was told not to go and he went anyway. What was Hillary supposed to do, go over and hold his hand.
The Secretary of State or The President of the United States do not have the authority to order an employee to not travel to a particular post? Really!

The fact you think four lives are more important than 6000 speaks volumes of your pathetic partisan hackery.

Try not comparing apples and artichokes. Benghazi was a planned terrorist attack on our country at a location we knew was vulnerable. We had no plan to defend our personnel in the event of an attack and did NOTHING after the attack began. We had the personnel onboard aircraft and were ordered to stand down.

Brave%20died-M.jpg

Were they brave? Possibly. They were also stupid. A
No, unfortunately I was on the now defunct CNN messageboards pre Iraq invasion so can't prove my next point. Me, along with quite a few others, were saying that there was no true evidence of WMDs. As Blix was saying. There were many heated debates between us and the Bush chickenhawks. So this isn't even Monday morning quarterbacking. Who turned out to be right? It wasn't guesswork. It was obvious Saddam was full of shit. Bush invaded due to 9/11 even though Iraq had nothing to do with it. It was a classic case of the tail wagging the US conservative warmonger's dog.

Oh fuck off with your 'we had people ready to go'. They would have been dead before your cavalry arrived.

Er, they advised him several times not to go and he went anyway. I thought you conservative windbags were big on personal responsibility? Stevens made the call to go. Against advice.

When you give a shit about 6,000 US service men and women killed in Bush's two wars of choice, you then get the right to lecture me on four deaths in Benghazi.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Okay if you insist on being whip smacked. Lets start with your stealth spin that Obama was responsible for the CIA security detail going to the rescue...ouch you were just WHIP SMACKED! :auiqs.jpg:

The accusation was that the CiC went to bed, right after ordering the military to do everything possible to save them. He went bed around 6 or 7 PM DC time and never knew that they were all, but one, rescued and/or recovered and evacuated to the fortified CIA Complex because he had to get up early to catch a flight to Vegas the next morning. But that too is a false narrative (aka a lie perpetrated by the GOP and Faux News) because he was in the Rose Garden addressing the Nation the next morning.

But true to form, partisans blame any action by any federal employee on a president if it makes him look bad but if something makes him look good then no credit is ever due.

1. Your overgeneralizations are just that. Not everyone on the right flipped....and you can't say there isn't anyone on the right who felt like she fell down.
2. This was bullets and bombs. Not MOTHER NATURE so your false comparison is bullshit (as usual).
3. It wasn't just Hillary and Trump isn't using some video to explain away the virus. He didn't send out his chief bullshitters to try and deflect the following Sunday.

What part of that don't you get ?
Respectfully. Trump's response was, and is, actually worse.

You guys were always emphasizing that Benghazi was a serious matter due to the loss of lives, remember that line?

Well, we're having MASSIVE and COLOSSAL loss of American lives now.

But you people are minimizing it.

Unbelievable!
Benghazi was supposed to be managed by people like Obama and Hillary who are of the Gold Standard. They know better. One step ahead of everyone else. And the current situation. We would be in worse shape with Progs in control. They would not know anything to do except play the authoritarian card. Us citizens are screwed by both sides. Patriot Acts, TSA and Homeland Security with politicians shoving edicts down our throats like Hitler, Mao and Stalin on this issue.
That quite the unhinged rant
Like a Prog....I emoted! Juillard would be proud!

Brave%20died-M.jpg
jnczzwx10z751.jpg

Brave%20died-M.jpg
jnczzwx10z751.jpg

Dudmuck, the difference, as you know, is one is a proven fact, Benghazi, and the other, Russian Bounties, has not come close to being substantiated.

The attack was well over before you could have had a response. As I said, you say nothing about Bush's wars of choice that have cost thousands of US lives, but suddenly four lives matter. Your hypocrisy is noted.

Forum List

Back