Relative costs

I dont fit into any of your brain dead categories. I get a great deal for my tax payments as you can see.Your taxes go to buy bombs not help people. Who is the sucker ? You.
In the twenties and thirties, your government wasn’t spending money to “buy bombs” and it cost 384,000 British soldiers, airmen and soldiers their lives between 1939 and 1945. It very nearly cost you your country.
If the UK was attacked today without NATO (mostly the USA) to defend you, how long do you think the 150 combat aircraft, 73 ships and 200,000 active duty and reserve military personnel would be able to defend you? The only reason your government can give you all those freebies is because 300,000,000 of my fellow taxpayers and I pay to defend you.
Since 1945, your politicians have been raping your military defenses to buy votes. The result is generations of people like you that scorn the people defending you.

Amputations related to diabetes are still quite common in this country Bob. I see it all the time.
They are only common among people who fail to take care of themselves. I’ve been married to a diabetic for thirty years and she has been diabetic for over forty. If Tommy lost his leg due to burns from hot beach sand is pure negligence on his part.

Amputations related to diabetes are still quite common in this country Bob. I see it all the time.

Not true. They are exceedingly rare in diabetics who take care of themselves. I had a friend who developed Type 2 diabetes, he started off good, but then reverted back to his old ways.

Dead at 48.

I have another friend who was born with it. He is now 68 years old and going strong.

So yeah, based on tainty's incessant whining, it is clear he is a fat couch potato incapable of taking care of himself.

Either through incompetence, or laziness.

Not true. They are exceedingly rare in diabetics who take care of themselves. I had a friend who developed Type 2 diabetes, he started off good, but then reverted back to his old ways.

Dead at 48.

I have another friend who was born with it. He is now 68 years old and going strong.

So yeah, based on tainty's incessant whining, it is clear he is a fat couch potato incapable of taking care of himself.

Either through incompetence, or laziness.
Damn, how did a year old thread get resurrected? :lol:

I agree to some extent it does depend on how well people manage their diabetes but it also depends on how the diabetes affects them. Some are just plain hard to keep under control (“Brittle” diabetics). Also the two cases you compare are different, one is type 1 and the other type 2.

Read the thread, moron.
Lol. The thread proves the poor have no debt??? I think not you nut less wonder.

Of course some if not many poor Americans have debt, you dip shit. I’m referring to ALL DEBT, not just HC debt since you were the one who claimed the have NO DEBT.

Damn, how did a year old thread get resurrected? :lol:

I agree to some extent it does depend on how well people manage their diabetes but it also depends on how the diabetes affects them. Some are just plain hard to keep under control (“Brittle” diabetics). Also the two cases you compare are different, one is type 1 and the other type 2.

Yes, they are different, but only because one man took care of himself, and the other didn't.

Like I said, there are some rare cases where even though they take care of themselves they still lose body parts, but the vast majority lose legs because they DON'T take care of themselves.

That is simply not true.

Yeah, it is. The poor have no wages to attach, no properties to take, and no future inheritances to confiscate.

They have nothing, so they pay nothing.

And they still get everything they need.

Yeah, it is. The poor have no wages to attach, no properties to take, and no future inheritances to confiscate.

They have nothing, so they pay nothing.

And they still get everything they need.
Lol. That’s not the same as you stupidly claiming they have no debt.

In the twenties and thirties, your government wasn’t spending money to “buy bombs” and it cost 384,000 British soldiers, airmen and soldiers their lives between 1939 and 1945. It very nearly cost you your country.
If the UK was attacked today without NATO (mostly the USA) to defend you, how long do you think the 150 combat aircraft, 73 ships and 200,000 active duty and reserve military personnel would be able to defend you? The only reason your government can give you all those freebies is because 300,000,000 of my fellow taxpayers and I pay to defend you.
Since 1945, your politicians have been raping your military defenses to buy votes. The result is generations of people like you that scorn the people defending you.
You have a remedial understanding of the UK. In the 30s they were not spending our money on anything. There was a depression going on.

If the UK is so enfeebled why did the US require our support before ivading Iraq and Afghanistan ? Seems a bit pointless to me.But the subject is healthcare so perhaps yu could get back on topic.

while I get that this is off topic, I don't think what you are saying is correct. The US was determined to tale over the

Lol. That’s not the same as you stupidly claiming they have no debt.

Yeah, it is you fucking clod. They already have nothing. But by all means show us how they can go negative.

Use links please.

Yeah, it is you fucking clod. They already have nothing. But by all means show us how they can go negative.

Use links please.
Only a dipshit thinks all poor Americans have zero debt. You clearly have no understanding of how things work. Old man you’ve lost touch. You’ve become more like old Joe every day.

Only a dipshit thinks all poor Americans have zero debt. You clearly have no understanding of how things work. Old man you’ve lost touch. You’ve become more like old Joe every day.

Only a dipshit thinks you can get blood from a turnip.

Post a link to how the poor are saddled with debt they could never pay off.

C'mon boy, here is your chance to shine. Provide a link that shows the methodology behind your claim, or are you just going to continue grunting like a baboon?

Only a dipshit thinks you can get blood from a turnip.

Post a link to how the poor are saddled with debt they could never pay off.

C'mon boy, here is your chance to shine. Provide a link that shows the methodology behind your claim, or are you just going to continue grunting like a baboon?
You don’t understand bankers. They are very good at getting blood from a turnip. Even a fool like you who just fell off the turnip truck, should be able to understand this.

I know you've forgetten what happened this morning let alone several years ago, but I remember bankers giving home mortagages to people with little income and questionable jobs. That’s debt old man and many poor people had to pay some or all of it back even after losing the house.

You don’t understand bankers. They are very good at getting blood from a turnip. Even a fool like you who just fell off the turnip truck, should be able to understand this.

I know you've forgetten what happened this morning let alone several years ago, but I remember bankers giving home mortagages to people with little income and questionable jobs. That’s debt old man and many poor people had to pay some or all of it back even after losing the house.

I understand the assholes just fine.

I am still waiting for you to provide something other than grunting like a baboon.

Forum List

Back