Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

Criminals will always be criminals as long as they have access to guns. Eliminate the guns eliminate the problem.
Why should law abiding people have their rights taken away?

Maybe we should punish you for the crimes other people commit,

Criminals will always be criminals as long as they have access to guns. Eliminate the guns eliminate the problem.
Criminals will always be criminals as long as they have access to guns

Criminals will always have access to guns, even if banned.

Just like they had access to booze during Prohibition, and drugs even after the war on them started.

Eliminate the guns eliminate the problem.
Planning a house to house search?

Last edited:
LIke during prohibition?
Drunk Driving dropped by 50%,
(couldn't buy a drink legally anywhere in the country, and drunk driving only decreased by 50%?)

Make all the laws you want. Criminals don't care.
.... and/or .......
The two schools of thought together seem like a dilemma - but is it?

FIRST of all, if "criminals don't care about laws" what's the solution?
1). Don't bother making laws because criminals don't respect them?
2). Don't enforce the laws that criminals don't resect?
3). Enforce the fucking laws and deal with criminals.

SECOND, if criminals will always be criminals as long as they have access to guns ...... what would be wrong with eliminating the guns?

1). Would it be a difficult task? Yes. That's why professionals (the police) are hired for the job.
2). Would it be worth it? Yes. Of course it would.

Your childish MAGA mind is made up, and facts would just confuse you. I would tell you to quit whining, but we both know you aren't capable of that.
Show is an example and stop your own whining.

.... and/or .......

The two schools of thought together seem like a dilemma - but is it?

FIRST of all, if "criminals don't care about laws" what's the solution?
1). Don't bother making laws because criminals don't respect them?
2). Don't enforce the laws that criminals don't resect?
3). Enforce the fucking laws and deal with criminas.

SECOND, if criminals will always be criminas as long as they have access to guns ...... what would be wrong with eliinating the guns?

1). Would it be a difficult task? Yes. That's why professionals (the police) are hired for the job.
2). Would it be worth it? Yes. Of course it would.

You think even the National Guard would try a house to house search on the south side of Chicago, or the thousands of other areas inhabited by criminals?

a war on Drugs didn't make drugs disappear, just made them more expensive.

Do you have a Harry Potter Magic wand?

You'll need one

Here's a hint.

It ain't rednecks and NRA members you need to worry about, it's gangbangers and drug dealers that will continue killing.

Criminals will always have access to guns, even if banned.

Just like they had access to booze during Prohibition, and drugs even after the war on them started.
If you haven't got even the slightest understanding of the difference between brewing alcohol and fabricating a gun then I honestly cannot think why you imagine that you have anything to contribute to this thread.

You think even the National Guard would try a house to house search on the south side of Chicago, or the thousands of other areas inhabited by criminals?

a war on Drugs didn't make drugs disappear, just made them more expensive.

Do you have a Harry Potter Magic wand?

You'll need one

Here's a hint.

It ain't rednecks and NRA members you need to worry about, it's gangbangers and drug dealers that will continue killing.
See post #366.

If you haven't got even the slightest understanding of the difference between brewing alcohol and fabricating a gun then I honestly cannot think why you imagine that you have anything to contribute to this thread.

Thank you for proving you're moron.

any machinist can make a firearm.

most of the illegal booze came in over one border or another.

Jack Kennedy made a fortune in bringing in booze under the radar.

Our border is porous.

we can't stop drugs, we can' t stop illegal aliens...

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE CAN STOP FIREARMS/

>>>>>>>>>>
Thank you for proving you're moron.

any machinist can make a firearm.
Thank you for proving that you haven't got the slightest understanding of the difference between brewing alcohol and fabricating a gun.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE CAN STOP FIREARMS/
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE SUCH ABSURD CONCLUSIONS? You don't actually read the replies in this thread, do you. You're running on pure fantasy.

>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for proving that you haven't got the slightest understanding of the difference between brewing alcohol and fabricating a gun.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE SUCH ABSURD CONCLUSIONS? You don't actually read the replies in this thread, do you. You're runing on pure fantasy.

You apparently don't either.

as stated, any machinist can make a firearm.

Biden has 'banned' them, calling them 'ghost guns'.
You don't actually read the replies in this thread, do you.

everyone of them

How else would I know you're a moron?

You're runing on pure fantasy.

If you think you can get rid of millions of firearms, you're the one running on fantasy.

as stated, any machinist can make a firearm.
Your own words. Anyone - literally anyone - can brew alcohol in their kitchen, in their garage or in the forest. It is your conviction that everyone is a machinist and has access to a lathe. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden has 'banned' them, calling them 'ghost guns'.
Your own words. If you actually read the replies in this thread (you so obviously haven't read anything that disagrees with you) then you'd know that "enforcement" of the law is the key. You know ....... "enforcement"? It's been introduced in this dialogue so you should not have missed it if you were actually reading. Post #363, for example. :p
If you think you can get rid of millions of firearms you're the one running on fantasy.

Your own words, the very same "absurd words" I was talking about. But let us refresh your memory with some more of your own wods >>>>>
couldn't buy a drink legally anywhere in the county and drunk driving only decreased by 50%r
.... and carrying on with more of your own words >>>>>
Just like they had access to booze during Prohibition
Your own words, apparently "your best shot" too. So, what you are saying is that by following your "best shot" example the government cannot expect more than a 50% reduction in shooting homicides by eliminating guns. Ho-ho! You poor sod. Those of you reading this who think 50% fewer shooting homicides is a good thing .... raise your hand. Here's my vote: :hhello:

Your own words. Anyone - literally anyone - can brew alcohol in their kitchen, in their garage or in the forest. It is your conviction that everyone is a machinist and has access to a lathe. :auiqs.jpg:

Your own words. If you actually read the replies in this thread (you so obviously haven't read anything that disagrees with you) then you'd know that "enforcement" of the law is the key. You know ....... "enforcement"? It's been introduced in this dialogue so you should not have missed it if you were actually reading. Post #363, for example. :p

Your own words, the very same "absurd words" I was talking about. But let us refresh your memory with some more of your own wods >>>>>

.... and carrying on with more of your own words >>>>>

Your own words, apparently "your best shot" too. So, what you are saying is that by following your "best shot" example the government cannot expect more than a 50% reduction in shooting homicides by eliminating guns. Ho-ho! You poor sod. Those of you reading this who think 50% fewer shooting homicides is a good thing .... raise your hand. Here's my vote: :hhello:
It is your conviction that everyone is a machinist and has access to a lathe.

WTF did I say that?

Your own words. If you actually read the replies in this thread (you so obviously haven't read anything that disagrees with you) then you'd know that "enforcement" of the law is the key. You know ....... "enforcement"? It's been introduced in this dialogue so you should not have missed it if you were actually reading

I've read them.

and it's obvious you cherry pick what you want to respond to.

less than 2% of the firearms in this country are used to commit crimes and less than 2% of those are used to commit murder.

3/5s of firearm deaths are suicides, so they dont' count.

You keep proving you live in a fantasy world, and are willing to spin facts.

you make NO attempt to explain how you are going to prevent firearms entering thru porous borders.

You're a waste of time.

y

WTF did I say that?

I've read them.

and it's obvious you cherry pick what you want to respond to.

less than 2% of the firearms in this country are used to commit crimes and less than 2% of those are used to commit murder.

3/5s of firearm deaths are suicides, so they dont' count.

You keep proving you live in a fantasy world, and are willing to spin facts.
50% less crime was your own figure. If it's inaccurate it's your own fault. :rolleyes:
you make NO attempt to explain how you are going to prevent firearms entering thru porous borders.
I honestly don't think you know what the term "absurd" means. You must be having a dialogue with your imagination because you haven't really made any respons to anything I've said yet. :cow:

Why should law abiding people have their rights taken away?

Maybe we should punish you for the crimes other people commit,
Well lawmakers seem to think that abortion is barbaric and they took away women's right to have them so I think guns are barbaric and they should go by the wayside if humanity is ever going to advance itself forget the law abiding stuff it's not worth it anymore. They technology it's not the same as it was in the old days it's so advanced it's become horrifically dangerous. They shouldn't even be allowed to make these kind of guns anymore except for the police they're the only ones and unmilitary they're the only answers have these horrible weapons. But then again war should be outlawed already, humans are just too stupid for their own good. Time to let the computers rule over us.

No dumb ass. Guns are not allowed in special sensative areas. The NYPD telling them the guns have to be kept somewhere else, and giving them the option of storing them for the business owners. The business owners are free to store them any other place that is legal. They just can't keep them in those sensitive areas.
From your link
The letter reads:If this applies to your place of business, please bring your applicable firearm(s) to your local precinct in order for it to be safeguarded for you. Alternatively, you may bring your firearm(s) to another location where you are lawfully allowed to possess and store it. Lastly, you may contract with a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer (FFL) to store the firearm(s) for you – they may, however, charge for this service.”

The law will be stricken by the courts. Many people live in these areas and they have a constitutional right to have firearms in their homes. The law will not pass a strict scrutiny test.

The law will be stricken by the courts. Many people live in these areas and they have a constitutional right to have firearms in their homes. The law will not pass a strict scrutiny test.

America's changing for the better, everyone's rights are being protected from horrific abuse.

Why do you hate the Second Amendment?

Don’t you think well regulated militias are necessary for a free state?

Do you hate Freedom?

Why do you hate the Constitution? The people's right to keep and bear arms in not contingent on militia service. Or the permission from some commie politician.

Forum List

Back