Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

The registration of firearms is encouraged by the Second Amendment

How else can we have well regulated militias?
Firearms do you no good when they in sitting at the police department. And just one step away from you no longer need your firearm we will destory it on this date.
But registering your firearms is a contribution to the second amendment
"Who is the Militia I ask? The whole people." George Mason well regulated = in working order as to be expected

Firearms do you no good when they in sitting at the police department. And just one step away from you no longer need your firearm we will destory it on this date.
But registering your firearms is a contribution to the second amendment
"Who is the Militia I ask? The whole people." George Mason well regulated = in working order as to be expected

How can we keep our well regulated militia if we don’t know who has guns and what type they have?

Don‘t you realize that well regulated militias are necessary for a free state?

Why do you hate America?

How can we keep our well regulated militia if we don’t know who has guns and what type they have?

Don‘t you realize that well regulated militias are necessary for a free state?

Why do you hate America?
The only time you need to know is when you see them. Why are you a fascist pig?

The registration of firearms is encouraged by the Second Amendment

How else can we have well regulated militias?
If you KNEW that a government effort to confiscate firearms would lead to tens of thousands of deaths in that process, would you still think it was the correct move?

Since the gun law changes have begun in New York, NYPD has sent a letter to time square business owner to bring in their firearms they can no longer have them in their business.
Letter Sent to NYC Business Owners Proves Registration Leads To Confiscation
So kiss my ass never going to register my firearms
No dumb ass. Guns are not allowed in special sensative areas. The NYPD telling them the guns have to be kept somewhere else, and giving them the option of storing them for the business owners. The business owners are free to store them any other place that is legal. They just can't keep them in those sensitive areas.
From your link
The letter reads:If this applies to your place of business, please bring your applicable firearm(s) to your local precinct in order for it to be safeguarded for you. Alternatively, you may bring your firearm(s) to another location where you are lawfully allowed to possess and store it. Lastly, you may contract with a Federally Licensed Firearms dealer (FFL) to store the firearm(s) for you – they may, however, charge for this service.”

The only time you need to know is when you see them. Why are you a fascist pig?

Not much of a well regulated militia…

Suppose my town is concerned about a Commie invasion that we have to repel.
We need to form a well regulated militia to fend off the Commie Horde

How can we do that if we don’t know who in town owns guns and what type of guns they have?
We can’t fight off the Commies with a bunch of .22s

Not much of a well regulated militia…

Suppose my town is concerned about a Commie invasion that we have to repel.
We need to form a well regulated militia to fend off the Commie Horde

How can we do that if we don’t know who in town owns guns and what type of guns they have?
We can’t fight off the Commies with a bunch of .22s
And keeping your firearms at a location you must go to to bear is an infringement

Why do you hate the Second Amendment?

Don’t you think well regulated militias are necessary for a free state?

Do you hate Freedom?

You're a fuckin' idiot.

Yes, a well-regulated militia is necessary. We had one back in the 1770's and, guess what? No gun registration.

Moron gun grabbers like you always want more gun laws (which never impact criminals, by the way) and say it's in the name of safety. Well, registering guns makes no one safer. Not even a little bit.

Convince me otherwise...

Forum List

Back