Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

America's changing for the better, everyone's rights are being protected from horrific abuse.

If that were true business owners would not be prevented form protecting themselves regardless of where the business is located. The commies in NY are trying to be cute and circumvent the supreme court ruling and the courts will bitch slap the hell out of them for their effort.

Why do you hate the Second Amendment?

Don’t you think well regulated militias are necessary for a free state?

Do you hate Freedom?
At the time of the drafting of the second amendment there was no federal military there were only state militias what we now call national guards. That's what this isn't furniture it's not about an individual person's right to bear arms. Did you know that during the American revolution up to 30% of the American public or tories,. People who supported Britain. Anyone defined as such had their weapons confiscated.. The government seized their weapons. All of this is just common sense in her in a historical perspective. In today's modern world we face a lot different challenges including rebels living among us. The dangers of modern weaponry are ever increasing and will have to be dealt with.

State law is not law of the land nor does it supercede the US Cinstitution
See how they try to piggy back off of other issue's trying to make an unsupported unrelated point... They think that they are so smart when they do this, but it's seen right through when they try it.

why dont we make an example and take away governments guns first
Biden says you can't do that.... I mean hey do you think you can fight f-15s, tank's etc ? Com'on mannnnnnn... lol

The fuhrer Biden has spoken. :)

When will the nightmare of this presidency end ? Hopefully in November where he will be made a lame duck along with his merry band of acting Robin Hood's...

Biden says you can't do that.... I mean hey do you think you can fight f-15s, tank's etc ? Com'on mannnnnnn... lol

The fuhrer Biden has spoken. :)

When will the nightmare of this presidency end ? Hopefully in November where he will be made a lame duck along with his merry band of acting Robin Hood's...
Biden understands how dangerous RW Terrorists can be

If that were true business owners would not be prevented form protecting themselves regardless of where the business is located. The commies in NY are trying to be cute and circumvent the supreme court ruling and the courts will bitch slap the hell out of them for their effort.

I guess you don't believe in facts or statistics either. Store owners who have guns are 17 times more likely to be shot. The money isn't worth it. Hand it over to the crooks, notify the police and contact your insurance company. That's a best policy to live with.

I guess you don't believe in facts or statistics either. Store owners who have guns are 17 times more likely to be shot. The money isn't worth it. Hand it over to the crooks, notify the police and contact your insurance company. That's a best policy to live with.

1664238978466.png

Were the Minute Men a militia?

Did they answer to the 'state'?
Either conservatives support “states’ rights” or they don’t.

If the states have the right to force women to give birth against their will, then states likewise have the right to regulate firearms as they see fit.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Either conservatives support “states’ rights” or they don’t.

If the states have the right to force women to give birth against their will, then states likewise have the right to regulate firearms as they see fit.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.
is that supposed to answer my question?

IN the old west, when a sheriff called for a posse, was that a use of militia?

is that supposed to answer my question?

IN the old west, when a sheriff called for a posse, was that a use of militia?
Today we have paid law enforcement people that look like they're going to war they're so heavily armed. No posse's necessary or wanted. That idiot coward child in Wisconsin proved that without a doubt.

Tell that to the State of NY who just had their laws on guns deemed unconstitutional
An ignorant and ridiculous response.

Second Amendment case law determines how the government regulates and limits that right, such as requiring a permit to carry a concealed firearm – Bruen doesn’t change that fact and is now part of that Second Amendment jurisprudence instructing governments how to regulate and limit the Second Amendment right.

Second Amendment case law is in its infancy and still evolving – it will take years – perhaps decades – before we have a comprehensive understanding of the scope of the Second Amendment right.

Forum List

Back