Regarding Mail In Voting.Nevada.Republicans They Must Be Furious, Right?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
When it comes to mail in voting, don't we all want to know who is handling the ballots, and deciding which ones are fraudulent and/or which ones need to be tossed out in the garbage? Republicans in Nevada know this. "Who's Counting The Votes?" !!, "Who Decides What Ballots To Throw Out?" !,,Well, who is? are Democrats and Liberals running most districts in Nevada? who gets the ballots first? how many Republicans are sorting thru the ballots?
We all know how Nevada Republicans are feeling now. Well at least President Trump is doing whatever he can to stop this nonsense!

Gee, I wonder who will be counting some of the votes for President in Georgia

Voting is not nonsense. The nonsense here is the deliberate difficulties republicans wish to impose on voters. Voting should not take hours standing in the cold but that is exactly what happens in certain neighborhoods. It's always been deliberate and it needs to end. There is no effort whatsoever to make in-person voting any easier by republicans so your opposition to alternatives is a lie.

When it comes to mail in voting, don't we all want to know who is handling the ballots, and deciding which ones are fraudulent and/or which ones need to be tossed out in the garbage? Republicans in Nevada know this. "Who's Counting The Votes?" !!, "Who Decides What Ballots To Throw Out?" !,,Well, who is? are Democrats and Liberals running most districts in Nevada? who gets the ballots first? how many Republicans are sorting thru the ballots?
We all know how Nevada Republicans are feeling now. Well at least President Trump is doing whatever he can to stop this nonsense!

“Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske told lawmakers Friday that she wasn’t aware of any fraud in the June primary, when Nevada mailed all active voters absentee ballots and only opened a limited number of polling places to prevent the spread of coronavirus.”

Voting is not nonsense. The nonsense here is the deliberate difficulties republicans wish to impose on voters. Voting should not take hours standing in the cold but that is exactly what happens in certain neighborhoods. It's always been deliberate and it needs to end. There is no effort whatsoever to make in-person voting any easier by republicans so your opposition to alternatives is a lie.

I guess past Americans were built of sterner stuff and would gladly stand out in the cold for the opportunity and privilege to vote.
You guys are the personification of snowflakes.....and you're pussies.

The interesting thing here in Nevada was that 21/2 weeks before Sisolak and the Dems held a midnite special session making mail in voting law, a state spokesman publicly stated that Nevada could not afford mail in voting.
No one is asking the $64,000 question where Nevada all of a sudden got the money!

The same people who handle absentee ballots will be handling mail-in ballots. They are pretty much the same thing. Obviously there are procedures in place to handle this. You are just blowing smoke.

so has New York finished counting their mail in ballots yet?

I hope the UN is going to send in poll observers to ensure a free and fair election.

Americans are supposed to vote in private. The only person who should know who I voted for is me and anyone I choose to tell. Mail in voting destroys secrecy and that's bullshit.

“Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske told lawmakers Friday that she wasn’t aware of any fraud in the June primary, when Nevada mailed all active voters absentee ballots and only opened a limited number of polling places to prevent the spread of coronavirus.”

"Wasn't aware" being the important take away

This should NEVER be confused with proof of honesty and transparency

Since Hillary's LOSS, the days of U.S. free elections are over!
Her and the Dimm's took down the rule of law, so their next takedown are free elections!!
At least they're consistent.

i wonder if Stacey Abrhmans is gonna be a moniter in a Vegas Precinct

I guess past Americans were built of sterner stuff and would gladly stand out in the cold for the opportunity and privilege to vote.
You guys are the personification of snowflakes.....and you're pussies.
If you ever had to stand in line for an unreasonable length of time you would be pissed just like anyone else. You would be double pissed if you knew you were waiting because they deliberately shorted your precinct on voting machines.

The interesting thing here in Nevada was that 21/2 weeks before Sisolak and the Dems held a midnite special session making mail in voting law, a state spokesman publicly stated that Nevada could not afford mail in voting.
No one is asking the $64,000 question where Nevada all of a sudden got the money!

Soros?

Forum List

Back