Refs did their job and was the true MVP of the SB.

That dumb female ref with that flag in the endzone killed the momentum. I will never give brady credit because the refs are too involved

Now, if anyone actually gave a fuck about what you think, this could be a good conversation.

Brady and the Bucs crushed the Chiefs.

Crushed them...

Brady threw for 200 yards on dink passes. The Buccs defense dominated the game. That and the refs finally decided to call defensive holding on the chiefs. Against the Bills that was “sticky coverage”.

Brady put the ball exactly where it needed to be. His 2nd TD pass and down the middle passes to Gronk and Evans, among others, were not dink passes, they were precision dimes.

Last edited:
That dumb female ref with that flag in the endzone killed the momentum. I will never give brady credit because the refs are too involved

Now, if anyone actually gave a fuck about what you think, this could be a good conversation.

Crushed them...

Brady threw for 200 yards on dink passes. The Buccs defense dominated the game. That and the refs finally decided to call defensive holding on the chiefs. Against the Bills that was “sticky coverage”.
Yep everytime Tom Brady is in a big game,the refs always give his team the calls and never the other team,not being like the op and claiming that was why They lost,I gave ten reasons on grampas thread why the chiefs would lose this game but as always,Brady should not have been in this Super Bowl,should have been the packers,from all the comments I read on the packers bucs game,they rigged it for the bucs to win that game and the packers got screwed,new team same result,the NFL clearly wanted Brady to be in another Super Bowl and once they got past the packers,they knew he would have another Super Bowl ring,the bucs had too many advantages going into this game,the real Super Bowl was the packers/ bucs game which again,the pacs should have won if not for the refs.everytime Mahomes faces a top notch defense,he chokes.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

Quit bein' a whiny little cocksucker and accept the fact that Brady and his crew were simply the best out there today...

when the refs throw a bogus flag to overturn a INT, I can;t give credit

Blaming the Chief's loss on a single flag is childish.

The undeniable fact is that Brady and the Bucs outplayed and outclassed the Chief's at every turn. The Chiefs looked like a second rate high school team out there.

And, in case anyone was wondering if Brady will now retire (who would blame him?), during the post-game Brady said "We'll be back."
Yeah he has said repeatedly the last five years he plans to play till he is 45.he is only 43 so we’re stuck with him for at least two more years.I knew the chiefs would look like a high school team in this game.the chiefs did not play anybody in the playoffs,they beat up on some cream puff teams.same as last year,when Mahomes faced a top notch defense in the Super Bowl,he choked.they got lucky last year,their luck ran out on them this time.this year reminded me of the year when the Seahawks played the Broncos in the Super Bowl.there are some similarities.

everybody thought Peyton Manning would easily win that game the fact they had the highest scoring offense to put up the most points in a season ever.I kept saying they would lose cause Manning had not faced a defense anything like the Seahawks all year long.once confronted with a great defense,he choked.same thing here,Mahomes had not faced a great defense in the playoffs this year,when he did,he choked. He always chokes against top notch defenses same as Manning did.he lucked out last year where the pressure of playing in a superbowl was too much for Jimmy g to handle,this year his luck ran out on him.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

Quit bein' a whiny little cocksucker and accept the fact that Brady and his crew were simply the best out there today...

If this is true, then there will be a million clips of it for you to post here.

When I say that Angel Hernandez is a shitty umpire I can prove it:

When I say Joe West is a shitty umpire I can prove it:

When I say Eric Gregg is a shitty umpire I can prove it:

So shut your yap and prove it.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

The undeniable fact is that Brady and the Bucs outplayed and outclassed the Chief's at every turn. The Chiefs looked like a second rate high school team out there.

And, in case anyone was wondering if Brady will now retire (who would blame him?), during the post-game Brady said "We'll be back."
Yeah he has said repeatedly the last five years he plans to play till he is 45.he is only 43 so we’re stuck with him for at least two more years.I knew the chiefs would look like a high school team in this game.the chiefs did not play anybody in the playoffs,they beat up on some cream puff teams.same as last year,when Mahomes faced a top notch defense in the Super Bowl,he choked.they got lucky last year,their luck ran out on them this time.this year reminded me of the year when the Seahawks played the Broncos in the Super Bowl.there are some similarities.

everybody thought Peyton Manning would easily win that game the fact they had the highest scoring offense to put up the most points in a season ever.I kept saying they would lose cause Manning had not faced a defense anything like the Seahawks all year long.once confronted with a great defense,he choked.same thing here,Mahomes had not faced a great defense in the playoffs this year,when he did,he choked. He always chokes against top notch defenses same as Manning did.he lucked out last year where the pressure of playing in a superbowl was too much for Jimmy g to handle,this year his luck ran out on him.

Crushed them...

Brady put the ball exactly where it needed to be. His 2nd TD pass and down the middle passes to Gronk and Evans, among others, were not dink passes, they were precision dimes.

He had 2 long passes the whole game and they didn’t go for touchdowns. The chiefs played two safety’s deep. Brady couldn’t complete anything but short passes. The Chiefs didn’t score a single touchdown. The Buccs defense deserves the lions share of credit, not old man Brady, who prior to the super bowl didn’t play a good game in the playoffs. That is fact.

Last edited:
The Buccs defense deserves the lions share of credit, not old man Brady, who prior to the super bowl didn’t play a good game in the playoffs. That is fact.

I don't like Brady at all, but that's a pretty ignorant comment, considering the guy just won his 7th ring...

The Buccs defense deserves the lions share of credit, not old man Brady, who prior to the super bowl didn’t play a good game in the playoffs. That is fact.

I don't like Brady at all, but that's a pretty ignorant comment, considering the guy just won his 7th ring...

What I posted were facts. Prior to last nights game he had completed only 55% of his passes in the playoffs this year. Yesterday Brady had a good game, but it’s not like he played amazing. I mean his stats were pretty good not mind blowing. The chiefs got called for a lot of penalties and their offense had really no answer for the Buccs on defense. That’s really the story of the game. I’m purposely not listening to any sports media today because I know it’s going to be all Brady worshipping. I give him his due, he’s had the greatest career of all time, but he’s not close to being the best QB in the NFL right now.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

I want someone joe theismannn that mutherfucker

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

Dude that’s old news,everybody knows the bucs,raiders Super Bowl was fixed.the evidence is overwhelming.Tim brown and jerry rice said that the raiders coach had a game plan that week that all the players were excited about,they got excited about it cause it called for most their plays to be running plays,the bucs were terrible against the run all year long and the raiders offensive lineman far outweighed the bucs lineman on defense by leaps and bounds.but a mere 48 hours before kickoff,Callahan changed the game plan where instead of attacking the bucs defense,the running game,he switched it calling for most the plays to be passing plays which was the bucs strength.brown said never in his entire life as a football player had a coach ever changed the game plan a mere 48 hours before kickoff,not in the nfl,not college,not high school,not even pop Warner.

many of the raiders players backed up brown and rice as well,Callahan rigged the game so his friend gruden would win.he hated al Davis and many of the players as well. Why would a coach change a game plan that the players were excited about to a plan they had no confidence in attacking instead not get bucs weaknes as it originally called for,but instead it’s strength? :cuckoo:

dude I thought this article was going to talk about how THIS game was fixed.

What I posted were facts. Prior to last nights game he had completed only 55% of his passes in the playoffs this year. Yesterday Brady had a good game, but it’s not like he played amazing. I mean his stats were pretty good not mind blowing. The chiefs got called for a lot of penalties and their offense had really no answer for the Buccs on defense. That’s really the story of the game. I’m purposely not listening to any sports media today because I know it’s going to be all Brady worshipping. I give him his due, he’s had the greatest career of all time, but he’s not close to being the best QB in the NFL right now.
I give him his credit due as well,he is the best quarterback to have played the game the past 20 years but hardly the greatest ever as the lamestream sports media builds him up to be,you know the same ones that call Belicheat the greatest coach ever when it’s been proven,it was Brady that made him look good and he now sucks without him as I said he always would.:auiqs.jpg: Had Brady played in the same era as Dan Marino and Jim Kelly did,he would have been lucky to make it to one Super Bowl back then having to face off four times a year against top notch competition the bills and dolphins who had hall of fame QBs Dan Marino and Jim Kelly with two of the greatest coaches ever in both marv levy and don shula.he got lucky taking over after they retired and faced teams in the afc east high school teams could easily beat each week.:iyfyus.jpg: Not to mention Brady is a wuss,he got taken out an entire year from just a mere helmet to the knee hit,Plus this is an era when the nfl puts skirts on quarterbacks,he would not have last five minutes back in the 70s and 80,s against the likes of dick Butkus and jack lambert when the NFL allowed quarterbacks to be thrown around like ragdolls.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

plus the NFL back then had far more quality teams and much greater competition then than the kind Brady has had to face the past 20 years.

because of those facts,Brady is not even one of the top ten best quarterbacks ever despite what the media says,:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I give him his due, he’s had the greatest career of all time, but he’s not close to being the best QB in the NFL right now.

Well, that certainly explains that 7th ring and that 5th MVP trophy.

Those are facts, too...

Crushed them...

He had 2 long passes the whole game and they didn’t go for touchdowns. The chiefs played two safety’s deep. Brady couldn’t complete anything but short passes. The Chiefs didn’t score a single touchdown. The Buccs defense deserves the lions share of credit, not old man Brady, who prior to the super bowl didn’t play a good game in the playoffs. That is fact.

He didn't need to complete a bunch of long passes. He took what the defense gave him, like a smart QB does, and had 3 TD passes in the first half for the first time in his SB carreer. The offense went to the ground game in the 2nd half to eat up clock and control the LOS. Once the Bucs built a comfortable lead in the 2nd half after Fournette's rushing TD, and with the Bucs D playing lights out, there was no need to air it out. He finished with his 3rd highest QB rating of the season at 125.8, and third highest completion percentage at 72.4.

As for the "Old Man Brady" moniker -- keep in mind he threw 50 TD passes this season (2nd in the NFL); 40 in the reg season (2nd in the NFL), for 5,694 yds passing (1st in the NFL); 4,633 in the reg season (3rd in the NFL), with a top-10 QB rating -- on a brand new team, that had the worst record in the NFL over the last decade, with no preseason, and a host of new players on offense that were picked up off the waiver wire or out of retirement.

I give him his due, he’s had the greatest career of all time, but he’s not close to being the best QB in the NFL right now.

Like I posted in my previous response, the stats suggest otherwise. He was definitely in the top 2-3 QBs in the game this season.

50 total TD passes this season (2nd in the NFL);
40 TD passes in the reg season (2nd in the NFL);
5,694 total passing yds (1st in the NFL);
4,633 passing yds in the reg season (3rd in the NFL)

All of that, on a brand new team, that had the worst record in the NFL over the last decade, with no preseason, and a host of new players on offense that were picked up off the waiver wire or out of retirement. If he stays as healthy next season as he was this season, and if the Bucs retain their core staff and players on offense, I'd expect him to put up numbers just as good if not better next season, as most offenses do when they have a chance to gel for a second season.

Had Brady played in the same era as Dan Marino and Jim Kelly did,he would have been lucky to make it to one Super Bowl back then having to face off four times a year against top notch competition the bills and dolphins who had hall of fame QBs Dan Marino and Jim Kelly with two of the greatest coaches ever in both marv levy and don shula.

Of those four names, only one of them has ever won a Super Bowl.

And Marv Levy is hardly one of the greatest coaches ever. His winning percentage is just .561, which doesn't even get him counted among the top 15 winningest coaches...

Brady is not even one of the top ten best quarterbacks ever despite what the media says

Yeah, instead, we should listen to whiny rants on the internet about who's great and who isn't.

Seven Super Bowl rings.

Five Super Bowl MVP trophies.

Like it or not, Brady's the best who's ever played the game. Period...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Like I posted in my previous response, the stats suggest otherwise. He was definitely in the top 2-3 QBs in the game this season.

All of that, on a brand new team, that had the worst record in the NFL over the last decade, with no preseason, and a host of new players on offense that were picked up off the waiver wire or out of retirement. If he stays as healthy next season as he was this season, and if the Bucs retain their core staff and players on offense, I'd expect him to put up numbers just as good if not better next season, as most offenses do when they have a chance to gel for a second season.

He led the NFL in interceptions. He was 26th in completion percentage. QBR is a bullshit stat. Phillip Rivers had the highest QBR in the league. The only reason why Brady had the most passing yards is because he had the most passing attempts. Brady has a very good offensive line and great, not god weapons in a passing offense. His passing yard stats are going to be good.

Well, that certainly explains that 7th ring and that 5th MVP trophy.

Those are facts, too...

Well 7th ring in a team sport, let’s not forget, and they give SBMVP to the winning QB 90% percent of the time, they might as well call the award QBSBMVP.

He led the NFL in interceptions. He was 26th in completion percentage. QBR is a bullshit stat. Phillip Rivers had the highest QBR in the league. The only reason why Brady had the most passing yards is because he had the most passing attempts. Brady has a very good offensive line and great, not god weapons in a passing offense. His passing yard stats are going to be good.

He had the most passing attempts because for the better part of the season, TB had no running game to speak of, making the offense pretty one-dimensional. The fact that he was able to put up numbers like he did, with teams game planning specifically to take away the passing game, is a feat in and of itself.

The only reason why Brady had the most passing yards is because he had the most passing attempts.

That's also the reason he had the most interceptions...

Point taken on that. Ultimately if you feel he’s still one of best QBs in the NFL I’m not going to change your mind. I would just have to disagree.

Forum List

Back