Refs did their job and was the true MVP of the SB.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That dumb female ref with that flag in the endzone killed the momentum. I will never give brady credit because the refs are too involved

Attachments

• refs.jpg
    refs.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I think KC's offensive line matador style blocking had more to do with the lopsided victory than the lady ref. Mahomes was running for his life the whole game.

Because Andy reid never made the adjustment to run to balance things out

I think KC's offensive line matador style blocking had more to do with the lopsided victory than the lady ref. Mahomes was running for his life the whole game.

He never ran the ball against the bills either I heard which is why they lost this game as I said they would.they were able to get by with that against the bills because they are an unproven playoff team,I said last week having no running game against the bucs would cost them the game. Mahomes also proved once again when he faces a great defense he chokes.people kept talking about how they can score at will,how they came from behind like 24 to 3 in the first quarter last year to beat the Texans.well how many superbowls have the Texans ever been to? I thought so. The Texans and Titans he faced last year their defenses were not that good.once he got to the Super Bowl last year and faced a top notch defense in the niners,he played like shit most the game,they only came from behind and won it in the 4th quarter because jimmy g has not established himself as a quarterback yet who can win the big game.
Once again it is proven that defense wins championships,the bucs had the second ranked defense in the league where the chiefs give up big passing plays and are ranked dead last in goal line stands.

He never ran the ball against the bills either I heard which is why they lost this game as I said they would.they were able to get by with that against the bills because they are an unproven playoff team,I said last week having no running game against the bucs would cost them the game. Mahomes also proved once again when he faces a great defense he chokes.people kept talking about how they can score at will,how they came from behind like 24 to 3 in the first quarter last year to beat the Texans.well how many superbowls have the Texans ever been to? I thought so. The Texans and Titans he faced last year their defenses were not that good.once he got to the Super Bowl last year and faced a top notch defense in the niners,he played like shit most the game,they only came from behind and won it in the 4th quarter because jimmy g has not established himself as a quarterback yet who can win the big game.
Once again it is proven that defense wins championships,the bucs had the second ranked defense in the league where the chiefs give up big passing plays and are ranked dead last in goal line stands.

The game was close until the refs took over, good night

That dumb female ref with that flag in the endzone killed the momentum. I will never give brady credit because the refs are too involved

Now, if anyone actually gave a fuck about what you think, this could be a good conversation.

Brady and the Bucs crushed the Chiefs.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

Now, if anyone actually gave a fuck about what you think, this could be a good conversation.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

Quit bein' a whiny little cocksucker and accept the fact that Brady and his crew were simply the best out there today...

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

Quit bein' a whiny little cocksucker and accept the fact that Brady and his crew were simply the best out there today...

when the refs throw a bogus flag to overturn a INT, I can;t give credit

lol blaming refs instead of the terrible chiefs DB's and O line

ridiculous

you dont remember them overturning a int and the flag was late as shit?

Yes i do

I also remember every DB being grabby and making a lot of contact on every play

Why the fuck did they think they were going to get away with that against Tom brady with the most aggressive ref crew int he league?

Terrible coaching

Crushed them...

Brady threw for 200 yards on dink passes. The Buccs defense dominated the game. That and the refs finally decided to call defensive holding on the chiefs. Against the Bills that was “sticky coverage”.

Crushed them...

sniff my d*ck

when the refs throw a bogus flag to overturn a INT, I can;t give credit

Blaming the Chief's loss on a single flag is childish.

The undeniable fact is that Brady and the Bucs outplayed and outclassed the Chief's at every turn. The Chiefs looked like a second rate high school team out there.

And, in case anyone was wondering if Brady will now retire (who would blame him?), during the post-game Brady said "We'll be back."

Forum List

Back