Redistricting

Can anyone explain if redistricting for this upcoming midterm elections will either make no difference at all, or benefit one party over the other, and if so why.
The 2022 United States elections will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. During this mid-term election year, all 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested. Thirty-nine state and territorial gubernatorial and numerous other state and local elections will also be contested. This will be the first election affected by the redistricting that will follow the 2020 United States census.
Very simple. If the GOP controls the redistricting in a state they will draw the lines to favor their side. The Democrats will do the exact same thing in states they control. Where control is spilt deals will be made.

Can anyone explain if redistricting for this upcoming midterm elections will either make no difference at all, or benefit one party over the other, and if so why.
The 2022 United States elections will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. During this mid-term election year, all 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 34 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested. Thirty-nine state and territorial gubernatorial and numerous other state and local elections will also be contested. This will be the first election affected by the redistricting that will follow the 2020 United States census.
270 to win has a projection for the 2024 presidential election. Redistricting should be in place for 2022.
I didn't see any 2024 presidential projection?
In 2022 the GOP should take the House back easily.
Looking ahead to the 2022 Senate races, here is a primer:

(5) Republicans who barely won last time:
Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

(5) Democrats who barely won last time:
Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Assuming the "out" party usually wins seats, looks like the House and Senate will go GOP in 2022, unless the RNC morons screw it up <again>. Doug Collins should NEVER have been put up against Kelly Loeffler, she would have won easily.

2024 GOP Presidential nominees
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

Not Hogan, Rubio, Christie, Graham, or any Trump or "Never-Trumper"

By projection...I meant the new Electoral Vote projections per state.

Just projections but it looks like (off the top of my head) CA, NY, PA, MI, IL, MN, WV, RI, and AL all lost some and AZ, TX, FL, OR, CO, NC gained.
1612668434024.png

270 to win has a projection for the 2024 presidential election. Redistricting should be in place for 2022.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Assuming the "out" party usually wins seats, looks like the House and Senate will go GOP in 2022, unless the RNC morons screw it up <again>. Doug Collins should NEVER have been put up against Kelly Loeffler, she would have won easily.

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

Just projections but it looks like (off the top of my head) CA, NY, PA, MI, IL, MN, WV, RI, and AL all lost some and AZ, TX, FL, OR, CO, NC gained.
View attachment 454065
I figured we were going to lose a seat here in PA. We have lost at least one seat since 1940 or 1950 from the census.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065
I figured we were going to lose a seat here in PA. We have lost at least one seat since 1940 or 1950 from the census.
Its still a projection at this point. I'm actually surprised that the UMW didn't lose more... I think it may bode well for the nation that there are still some stalwarts (for want of a better term) that would rather live in the rust belt than put up with the almost corporate endorsement by the GOP of hate and bigotry they'd find in the South.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065
Its still a projection at this point. I'm actually surprised that the UMW didn't lose more... I think it may bode well for the nation that there are still some stalwarts (for want of a better term) that would rather live in the rust belt than put up with the almost corporate endorsement by the GOP of hate and bigotry they'd find in the South.
Take a good long look at the Junior Senator from South Carolina Tim Scott and tell me again about the 21st century south being of hate and bigotry.

However, I dont have a solution to that problem, other than his suggestion of independent commissions.
That IS the solution. Another would be to use artificial intelligence to draw the districts.

How about just some plain old intelligence for Democrats?
And yet it is in mostly Democratic led states where independent redistricting commissions are in place. Yeah, I guess that does make them dumb for not gerrymandering like Republicans.

Republicans in state legislatures have a serious problem. They walk a tightrope between creating minority dominated districts read democrat) that guarantee they will lose to get enough voters for other districts so heavily Republican they cannot lose. Balance them out so that all voters appear equally and Republicans walk away all of the Congressional districts firmly in hand. the courts say they cannot do the latter. so they are forced to do the former.

In my state, there are enough Dems to guarantee one Congressional district and the Dems consistently win it, The get their ass handed to them in all of the other districts simply because they are not enough Dems to win any elections. Ideally, you split the Dems up into several congressional districts and they win no congressional seats. The courts say that is a non-no. Trump won 118 or the 120 counties and Biden took two are are Democrat strongholds because they are the two major urban areas in the states. A Democrat holds the Congressional seat in Louisville. Republicans hold all 5 others.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065
Take a good long look at the Junior Senator from South Carolina Tim Scott and tell me again about the 21st century south being of hate and bigotry.

Sure...one Senator who was appointed. You've convinced me! LOL

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065

No he was elected. He beat the late Strom Thurmond's son in the primary for his house seat and won the senate seat for a full term on his own. Nice try though.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065

No he was elected. He beat the late Strom Thurmond's son in the primary for his house seat and won the senate seat for a full term on his own. Nice try though.

It was a special election... He'll keep his seat going forward until he is replaced by some young white guy with a hair do. Don't get me wrong. He's tolerated...not loved.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065

It was a special election... He'll keep his seat going forward until he is replaced by some young white guy with a hair do. Don't get me wrong. He's tolerated...not loved.
And of course you sit in on all the South Carolina GOP meetings so you know this for fact. LOL

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

View attachment 454065

And of course you sit in on all the South Carolina GOP meetings so you know this for fact. LOL

What do you think the chances are of his successor being a black man....

Tell us all that you think it will be 50% or higher. We already think you're full of shit...might as well confirm it.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

Every GOP Presidential Nominee is going to be from the swamp?
They may be from the swamp, but they aren't part of it.
"The Swamp Rats" are generally democrats and Never-Trumpers, aka "globalists", taking money from anyone and everyone.
The GOP nominee needs to be an "America First Populist" who brings jobs back to the US and protects the US from China and unfair trade deals.

A career politician isn't a member of the swamp? Everyone you mentioned is a career politician and a Washington insider (expect for Noem) who will never see the White House (more than likely).
Some career pols are NOT members of the DC swamp.
By definition, "the swamp" is where pols use their position to make money for themselves, instead of working for their constituents. Know who made a lot of money for himself in the last 47 years?

You are probably referring to Joe Biden for some reason....

Everyone you listed is a career politician, true?
True.
The only non-politician I would vote for as president is Elon Musk.
But he is not a born American, too bad, he'd be great at straightening the US out.

Is there a non-pol you suggest?
No need.

You'll vote for whomever has an R next to their name in 2024. You know it. I know it. The last 4 years bluster about the "swamp" and "deep state" will be a memory

3. In 2016 Americans were fed up with the DC "deep state", before that it was the "Tea Party". Trump is the answer. You'll see in November.

It was time to "drain the DC swamp".

Because your "outrage" at them was all bullshit.
Actually in 2024 I expect Kamala Harris will be the democrat nominee, so yea, I will be voting for whoever wins the GOP primaries, and yea, I do expect them to keep draining the swamp.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

"The Swamp Rats" are generally democrats and Never-Trumpers, aka "globalists", taking money from anyone and everyone.
The GOP nominee needs to be an "America First Populist" who brings jobs back to the US and protects the US from China and unfair trade deals.

A career politician isn't a member of the swamp? Everyone you mentioned is a career politician and a Washington insider (expect for Noem) who will never see the White House (more than likely).
By definition, "the swamp" is where pols use their position to make money for themselves, instead of working for their constituents. Know who made a lot of money for himself in the last 47 years?

True.
But he is not a born American, too bad, he'd be great at straightening the US out.

No need.

You'll vote for whomever has an R next to their name in 2024. You know it. I know it. The last 4 years bluster about the "swamp" and "deep state" will be a memory

3. In 2016 Americans were fed up with the DC "deep state", before that it was the "Tea Party". Trump is the answer. You'll see in November.

Actually in 2024 I expect Kamala Harris will be the democrat nominee, so yea, I will be voting for whoever wins the GOP primaries, and yea, I do expect them to keep draining the swamp.

"Keep draining the swamp"? Your blob pardoned people who were swamp members who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Your blob promoted swamp creatures. And you're going to happy vote for a career politician despite all of your posturing and silly assed bloviating about Trump doing jack shit about "the deep state."

Graham said that Trump lost the election. If he's the nominee...are you voting for him?

Lie to us and tell us you're going to stand on principle instead.... Oh wait....you've got none.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

True.

No need.

"Keep draining the swamp"? Your blob pardoned people who were swamp members who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Your blob promoted swamp creatures. And you're going to happy vote for a career politician despite all of your posturing and silly assed bloviating about Trump doing jack shit about "the deep state."

Graham said that Trump lost the election. If he's the nominee...are you voting for him?

Lie to us and tell us you're going to stand on principle instead.... Oh wait....you've got none.

1. Not sure who you are referring to as "swamp creatures" getting pardons?
You need to be more specific when you post.
2. Yes, I'm going to be very happy voting for a career pol like "Graham" despite advocating against the "deep state".
Probably, even Trump if he wins the nomination, which I don't think he will. Because he/she will be 1000x better than Kamala. (Graham got religion seeing Trump rallies, he now "gets it")
3. I'm not sure what "principle" you're referring to? My litmus test is very simple, "America First Populist" as compared to a globalist/socialist "China Firster". I'm not a Nazi or Insurrectionist or a "white power" voter, I'm a color-blind voter who doesn't like to see the democrats play the race card for votes. If minorities keep voting democrat they will never get anywhere in the urban plantations. Trump tried to get minority votes, and actually did better than most.

Your avatar implies that you are from OR, I hope you aren't one of the Portland anarchist rioter supporters?

I'm more of a "Fortuna Fortes Adiuvat" man myself

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

True.

No need.

Swamp creatures...people who seek to profit off of their political connections right?:

Randall “Duke” Cunningham: Another ex-member of Congress, the California Republican was sentenced to 8 years in prison for bribery and was released in 2013. He received a conditional pardon.

Robert Cannon “Robin” Hayes — President Trump granted a full pardon to Robert Cannon “Robin” Hayes. The former North Carolina Congressman is serving a 1-year term of probation for making a false statement in the course of a Federal investigation. In addition to his years in Congress, Mr. Hayes has served as Chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party and Chair of the National Council of Republican Party Chairs. Senator Thom Tillis and several members of the North Carolina Congressional delegation strongly support clemency for Mr. Hayes.

George Gilmore: This former local GOP chairman was convicted in April 2019 of failing to pay payroll taxes and for making false statements on a bank loan application. In an appeal, Gilmore claimed that a “hoarding” disorder made him spend lavishly on personal expenses rather than make timely payments to the IRS. His pardon was supported by former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie among others.

Stephen K. Bannon: Trump's former chief strategist in the White House was in charge of the final months of his 2016 presidential campaign and was indicted in August along with three others on wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy charges. Prosecutors alleged that Bannon’s crowdfunding “We Build the Wall” campaign raised more than $25 million from Trump supporters and used hundreds of thousands for personal expenses. He was taken into custody by U.S. Postal Inspection Service agents while on board the yacht of Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. Bannon received a full pardon and now will not have to face a trial.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

True.

No need.

2. Yes, I'm going to be very happy voting for a career pol like "Graham" despite advocating against the "deep state".
Probably, even Trump if he wins the nomination, which I don't think he will. Because he/she will be 1000x better than Kamala. (Graham got religion seeing Trump rallies, he now "gets it")
3. I'm not sure what "principle" you're referring to? My litmus test is very simple, "America First Populist" as compared to a globalist/socialist "China Firster". I'm not a Nazi or Insurrectionist or a "white power" voter, I'm a color-blind voter who doesn't like to see the democrats play the race card for votes. If minorities keep voting democrat they will never get anywhere in the urban plantations. Trump tried to get minority votes, and actually did better than most.

Your avatar implies that you are from OR, I hope you aren't one of the Portland anarchist rioter supporters?

Your litmus test is voting for whomever you're told to vote for. A good little sheep you are.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

True.

No need.

Swamp creatures...people who seek to profit off of their political connections right?:

Randall “Duke” Cunningham: Another ex-member of Congress, the California Republican was sentenced to 8 years in prison for bribery and was released in 2013. He received a conditional pardon.

Robert Cannon “Robin” Hayes — President Trump granted a full pardon to Robert Cannon “Robin” Hayes. The former North Carolina Congressman is serving a 1-year term of probation for making a false statement in the course of a Federal investigation. In addition to his years in Congress, Mr. Hayes has served as Chairman of the North Carolina Republican Party and Chair of the National Council of Republican Party Chairs. Senator Thom Tillis and several members of the North Carolina Congressional delegation strongly support clemency for Mr. Hayes.

George Gilmore: This former local GOP chairman was convicted in April 2019 of failing to pay payroll taxes and for making false statements on a bank loan application. In an appeal, Gilmore claimed that a “hoarding” disorder made him spend lavishly on personal expenses rather than make timely payments to the IRS. His pardon was supported by former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie among others.

Stephen K. Bannon: Trump's former chief strategist in the White House was in charge of the final months of his 2016 presidential campaign and was indicted in August along with three others on wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy charges. Prosecutors alleged that Bannon’s crowdfunding “We Build the Wall” campaign raised more than $25 million from Trump supporters and used hundreds of thousands for personal expenses. He was taken into custody by U.S. Postal Inspection Service agents while on board the yacht of Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. Bannon received a full pardon and now will not have to face a trial.
Good post, lots of specifics, thx.

Swamp creatures...people who seek to profit off of their political connections right?: CORRECT

1. Duke Cunningham, definitely a swamp creature. Agreed.
2. Robin Hayes, got one year for lying to the FBI, that can be a ticky-tack "crime" as General Flynn found out.
3. George Gilmore, didn't pay taxes, just a garden variety tax crook.
4. Steve Bannon, I thought he was a good guy, but he got corrupted along the way, too bad. He should be hung for stealing from the wall. He's done.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

True.

No need.

Your litmus test is voting for whomever you're told to vote for. A good little sheep you are.
OK, if you want to see specifics of why I vote for the GOP here is a list of democrat policies that I reject.
No one tells anyone who to vote for unless you're in an urban plantation, then you're told to vote democrat or lose your job. The red font are complete by Xiden's Executive Orders.

1. Open borders, tear down the southern border fence/wall
2. Sanctuary cities & states
3. Free college, student loan forgiveness
4. "Medicare for all", aka rationed healthcare, "Lois Lerner" in charge of your access to healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE and DHS, turn the US into the EU, with muslim "no go zones" and Sharia Law
6. Promote Globalism, whatever Wall Street wants Wall Street gets, see K-Street Cash
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements, e.g tax breaks to move factories overseas
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property theft
10. Let NK develop nukes and ICBM delivery systems, have no one capable of dealing with NK
11. Raise taxes to 70% on the wealthy, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Decriminalize all drug use and possession, Opioid deaths increase across the US
13. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
14. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
15. No new pipelines and no offshore drilling
16. Medicare for all means rural hospitals will close
17. The dems' "Central Committee" appoints super-delegates to subvert real voters in primaries
18. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
19. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
20. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
21. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump
22. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
23. Refuse to provide funding for border walls/security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
24. Give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but not help US citizens living in tent cities
25. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
26. "Green New Deal" Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, flies, or has a car
27. Anti-business democrat socialists caused Amazon to flee NYC taking 25,000 good paying jobs to VA
28. REPARATIONS to blacks to pay for slavery, $trillions owed by US voters
29. Excuse the murder of unwanted newborns, i.e. "infanticide"
30. Change the Electoral College to popular vote
31. All prisoners get to vote, even the Boston Marathon Bomber, so says Bernie
32. Trannys back in the military
33. Increase domestic surveillance, especially on "white supremacist" organizations
34. Add Senators and congressmen for DC and Puerto Rico
35. Be sure that any "red flag" laws exclude gang members (only get those rural guns)
36. Full welfare and free healthcare for illegal immigrants
37. Eliminate Hallmark channel for being racist, sexist and anti-LGBTQ
38. Eliminate the "cash bail system" whereby all criminals walk out after committing a crime.
39. Nationalize all of the electric utilities making them green by 2030
40. Pass "The New Way Forward Act", bringing back 480,000 deported illegals, giving them free everything
41. Defund all police departments

Last edited:
However, I dont have a solution to that problem, other than his suggestion of independent commissions.
That IS the solution. Another would be to use artificial intelligence to draw the districts.

How about just some plain old intelligence for Democrats?
And yet it is in mostly Democratic led states where independent redistricting commissions are in place. Yeah, I guess that does make them dumb for not gerrymandering like Republicans.

Republicans in state legislatures have a serious problem. They walk a tightrope between creating minority dominated districts read democrat) that guarantee they will lose to get enough voters for other districts so heavily Republican they cannot lose. Balance them out so that all voters appear equally and Republicans walk away all of the Congressional districts firmly in hand. the courts say they cannot do the latter. so they are forced to do the former.

In my state, there are enough Dems to guarantee one Congressional district and the Dems consistently win it, The get their ass handed to them in all of the other districts simply because they are not enough Dems to win any elections. Ideally, you split the Dems up into several congressional districts and they win no congressional seats. The courts say that is a non-no. Trump won 118 or the 120 counties and Biden took two are are Democrat strongholds because they are the two major urban areas in the states. A Democrat holds the Congressional seat in Louisville. Republicans hold all 5 others.

How adorable...a bunch.of words in support of Republican gerrymandering. Color me shocked {sarcasm}.

Murkowski (AK)
Blunt (MO)
Burr (NC)
Toomy (PA) retiring
Johnson (WI)

Mark Kelly (AZ)
Bennet (CO)
Warnock (GA)
Masto (NV)
Hassan (NH)

Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem (VP pick)

True.

No need.

Just an FYI

LOOK in to trump' s pardons of corrupt swamp creatures....

The most disgusting set of pardons by any President in our History...yea, much more corrupt than Bill Clinton....

Just awful and shameful!!

Forum List

Back