red wave regardless since no place seems to have flipped blue but a few flipped red

• Banned
1) No Red Wave. No Blue Wave. A draw.

2) Either party can still win Senate Plurality.
not so

I find it significant that no area flipped blue

people are fed up with the woke bs.. the blm bs.. the senile president who left Americans in a foreign country and couldn't care less they were killed.. (just Where is my ice cweeeem?)

no borders.. Americans being attacked by illegals.. getting more goodies from the gummit than law abiding American citizens (the homeless have never been cared for like the illegals were)

etc............etc.................etc

OK, I saw a blue/red map on another site.. should have grabbed that link but in any case, i didn't see ONE area (city/country/state) that flipped blue

so yeh.. looks like we did have a sort of red wave..
The GOP senate seat in PA flipped blue. As did 2 state houses if I'm not mistaken.

Democrats retain the Senate...Republicans take control of the House...which means that Potato Head can't pass anymore of his Trillion dollar spending plans. The House will pass legislation to fix the economy...the Senate and Biden will prevent them from being adopted...which they will have quite a difficult time hiding from the public. So we're in for two years of a stagnant economy which however bad that might be won't be close to how bad we've fared under Democrat control of Washington for the past two years and then comes the 2024 election and you on the left won't be able to buy votes with taxpayer money.

Democrats retain the Senate...Republicans take control of the House...which means that Potato Head can't pass anymore of his Trillion dollar spending plans. The House will pass legislation to fix the economy...the Senate and Biden will prevent them from being adopted...which they will have quite a difficult time hiding from the public. So we're in for two years of a stagnant economy which however bad that might be won't be close to how bad we've fared under Democrat control of Washington for the past two years and then comes the 2024 election and you on the left won't be able to buy votes with taxpayer money.
Still think we get the Senate too.

OK, I saw a blue/red map on another site.. should have grabbed that link but in any case, i didn't see ONE area (city/country/state) that flipped blue

so yeh.. looks like we did have a sort of red wave..
One reason why some states that were blue stayed that way, is the Detroit city phenom. Detroit back in the 1950s and early 1960s was the richest city in the world. What happened? (Rhetorical question) The insane Marxists moved into the City and sucked the life out of it, by chasing the rich and working class out, leaving only the poor. This is what happened with New York and California, over 600,000 new residents moved into Florida, thus that state picked up a congressional seat, that went to the Republicans and Chuck Crist, the darling of the Democrats/libertarian/ProgRepublican not only lost the election to Gov Desantis but his seat went Republican also. Texas added over 200,000 people to their voter rolls, thus many blue congressional seats flipped red. Yeah, people are fed up with the morons of the Marxists, they took their money and ran for much greener pastures where the state government is friendlier to their citizens.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Repubs already have the senate. We won in AZ and NV. They are delaying the announcement because they're democrats and can't handle the truth :D
Well, AZ is going to Kelley. NV still out there. GA??? I like Warnock's chances. He's 3-0 in runoffs. :)
It stays in Democrat's hands.

Repubs already have the senate. We won in AZ and NV. They are delaying the announcement because they're democrats and can't handle the truth :D
Perhaps one or two precincts are still trying to consider if they should have an immediate water break that has ruined all of the voting machines and no one can access them…. maybe it’s a little too late for all that though lol hard to know in today’s world when reality is stranger than fiction over this kind of voting meandering turtle count in 2022 like it was 1982, certainly no better.

Well, AZ is going to Kelley. NV still out there. GA??? I like Warnock's chances. He's 3-0 in runoffs. :)
It stays in Democrat's hands.
Its a curious runoff in Georgia.

On one hand, Walker underperformed Kemp by 200,000 votes. That means that 200,000 folks who went into the voting booths and voted for Kemp did not vote for Walker. Some probably voted for Warnock. During the runoff, do those voters who didn't vote for Walker the first time around even show up?

On the other hand, the 3rd party was, I think, a libertarian. He got 81,000 votes. Assume all of them go to Walker.

It'll be close.

Forum List

Back