Red States Sucking Much More From Federal Teat Than Blues States; GOP Welfare Queens

Why is it fake news? Because it doesn't take into consideration whether or not a state has a D or an R state government or which party governs the major urban centers in each state.
There are a host of things a study may or may not have included. Why would one do a study on knives and compare an AK-47's effectiveness with that of a B-1 bomber? You merely wish to dismiss the evidence presented because it upsets your own biased paradigm!
Nor does this study like so many others address federal land upkeep, First Nations people supported federally, federal prisons, military bases etc.
The FUCK it doesn't! You didn't read a fucking thing either did you?
Sources: Data used to create these rankings were collected from the Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Census Bureau, USAspending.gov, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Governing.com. Unless noted otherwise, the statistics underlying this report are from 2013 and 2014. ~~ 2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States ~~
I suggested in the OP that you miscreants read the methodology!
Methodology
In order to identify which states are most and least federally dependent, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 50 states across two key dimensions, namely “State Residents’ Dependency” and “State Government’s Dependency.”

We first identified three relevant metrics, which are listed below with their corresponding weights. Each metric was given a value between 0 and 100, wherein 100 corresponds with the most dependency and 0 with the least.

We then calculated the overall score for each state using the weighted average across all metrics and ranked the states accordingly.

State Residents’ Dependency – Total Points: 50
  • Return on Taxes Paid to the Federal Government (~37.50 Points)
    Note: This metric was calculated by dividing federal funding in U.S. dollars by IRS collections in U.S. dollars.
  • Share of Federal Jobs (~12.50 Points)
State Government’s Dependency – Total Points: 50
  • Federal Funding as a Percentage of State Revenue (~50.00 Points)
    Note: This metric was calculated by dividing federal revenues in U.S. dollars by state revenues in U.S. dollars then multiplying the result by 100.
The following metrics were included in the report for context only. They represent subsets of federal funding and are reflected in the first two metrics.

• “Federal Contracts” divided by “IRS Collections”
  • “Grants” divided by “IRS Collections”
~~ Ibid ~~

Post when you are informed and there will be less chance of you make a total fool of yourself! Knowledge is power, shit for brains!

Ya know what, liberals?

It's called "redistribution" and your precious blue states are just as fucked as the American Middle Class.
Props to the red states for using leftist tactics against the Democrat Party and all its adherents.

Why is it fake news? Because it doesn't take into consideration whether or not a state has a D or an R state government or which party governs the major urban centers in each state.
There are a host of things a study may or may not have included. Why would one do a study on knives and compare an AK-47's effectiveness with that of a B-1 bomber? You merely wish to dismiss the evidence presented because it upsets your own biased paradigm!
Nor does this study like so many others address federal land upkeep, First Nations people supported federally, federal prisons, military bases etc.
The FUCK it doesn't! You didn't read a fucking thing either did you?
Sources: Data used to create these rankings were collected from the Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Census Bureau, USAspending.gov, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Governing.com. Unless noted otherwise, the statistics underlying this report are from 2013 and 2014. ~~ 2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States ~~
I suggested in the OP that you miscreants read the methodology!
Methodology
In order to identify which states are most and least federally dependent, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 50 states across two key dimensions, namely “State Residents’ Dependency” and “State Government’s Dependency.”

We first identified three relevant metrics, which are listed below with their corresponding weights. Each metric was given a value between 0 and 100, wherein 100 corresponds with the most dependency and 0 with the least.

We then calculated the overall score for each state using the weighted average across all metrics and ranked the states accordingly.

State Residents’ Dependency – Total Points: 50
  • Return on Taxes Paid to the Federal Government (~37.50 Points)
    Note: This metric was calculated by dividing federal funding in U.S. dollars by IRS collections in U.S. dollars.
  • Share of Federal Jobs (~12.50 Points)
State Government’s Dependency – Total Points: 50
  • Federal Funding as a Percentage of State Revenue (~50.00 Points)
    Note: This metric was calculated by dividing federal revenues in U.S. dollars by state revenues in U.S. dollars then multiplying the result by 100.
The following metrics were included in the report for context only. They represent subsets of federal funding and are reflected in the first two metrics.

• “Federal Contracts” divided by “IRS Collections”
  • “Grants” divided by “IRS Collections”
~~ Ibid ~~

Post when you are informed and there will be less chance of you make a total fool of yourself! Knowledge is power, shit for brains!

It seems as though my previous post was conveniently overlooked...can you or Fenton help me out since you guys are so smart? Is California a red or blue state?
"Boy did you really phuck yourself with this post...you opened a can of worms and now you're about to lose all credibility here..Your years of amazing due diligence is about to back fire on you....Ready...are you ready for this?
California holds more than 1/3 of the countries welfare recipients yet only 12% of the countries population lives here. I can't recall if California is a blue state or not...can you help me out here...surely your years of extensive "due diligence" uncovered this fact?
Where do you go from here Libby?"

What would Ronnie Raygun say today about the hypocritical GOP welfare State currying favor from their own Red Republican States who claim to be so bloody individualistic, God fearing, patriotic and independent hardworking folks when the truth is they are takers and PANHANDLERS with their paws stretched out toward Washington DC receiving so much 'Federal assistance' and reeking the stench of hypocrisy?

Directly below are two tables; one for the 10 states receiving the MOST in Federal assistance for the State itself and it's citizens and the second for the citizens of those 10 States receiving the LEAST Federal assistance and the rankings for both. Boy do the GOP dominated States know how to bring home the bacon for their constituency of Federal Welfare Queens! Data obtained from WalletHub.com date Mar 29, 2016 ~~ 2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States ~~

The methodology is outlined in the piece so take any vacuous arguments on that score to the producers of the final data!

---------------------- Biggest Pig States Feeding At The Federal Trough ---------------------
Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
---------------- Runt Pig States Feeding At The Federal Trough ---------------
Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You lie, anything else or should this thread be closed?
Boy, you took all of 4 minutes to review the posted data, review the article and fully analyze the data. You must have had a knee spasm or sum'tin'!

Ask Santa for a box of Crayons so you might be able to connect the dots a bit better!

This lie has been around for years, you were not even smart enough to think up your own lie you pilfered a lie from someone else. As we have debunked this like no less than 100 times there really is no reason to spend anymore time on this, other than to mock you. :laugh:
I did the due diligence shit for brains! MULTIPLE CREDIBLE SITES OVER MULTIPLE YEARS espouse the same general conclusion! Put up or shut the fuck up. If you have the proof, Post it. Making an unsubstantiated claim is not proof, IDIOT!

Boy did you really phuck yourself with this post...you opened a can of worms and now you're about to lose all credibility here..Your years of amazing due diligence is about to back fire on you....Ready...are you ready for this?
California holds more than 1/3 of the countries welfare recipients yet only 12% of the countries population lives here. I can't recall if California is a blue state or not...can you help me out here...surely your years of extensive "due diligence" uncovered this fact?
Where do you go from here Libby?
Square that circle you just shit on the floor by debunking the data and the methodology of the findings in the article. You got the mouth, now disprove the ARTICLE's DATA as presented and not some non authoritative horseshit you've pulled out from between you ass cheeks as your type of know nothing does often to change the narrative and avoid the actual topic of a thread they know nothing about. BTW, I'm not worried about my credibility, but you should keep an eye out behind you, shit for brains!

What would Ronnie Raygun say today about the hypocritical GOP welfare State currying favor from their own Red Republican States who claim to be so bloody individualistic, God fearing, patriotic and independent hardworking folks when the truth is they are takers and PANHANDLERS with their paws stretched out toward Washington DC receiving so much 'Federal assistance' and reeking the stench of hypocrisy?

Directly below are two tables; one for the 10 states receiving the MOST in Federal assistance for the State itself and it's citizens and the second for the citizens of those 10 States receiving the LEAST Federal assistance and the rankings for both. Boy do the GOP dominated States know how to bring home the bacon for their constituency of Federal Welfare Queens! Data obtained from WalletHub.com date Mar 29, 2016 ~~ 2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States ~~

The methodology is outlined in the piece so take any vacuous arguments on that score to the producers of the final data!

---------------------- Biggest Pig States Feeding At The Federal Trough ---------------------
Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

its because all yhe hoodrats move there. cut food stamps, lower taxes and that go's bye bye.

Say dumbmotherfucking liberals, did you know state and local contributions to welfare vary by state and localities? What does that mean to you?

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Boy, you took all of 4 minutes to review the posted data, review the article and fully analyze the data. You must have had a knee spasm or sum'tin'!

Ask Santa for a box of Crayons so you might be able to connect the dots a bit better!

This lie has been around for years, you were not even smart enough to think up your own lie you pilfered a lie from someone else. As we have debunked this like no less than 100 times there really is no reason to spend anymore time on this, other than to mock you. :laugh:
I did the due diligence shit for brains! MULTIPLE CREDIBLE SITES OVER MULTIPLE YEARS espouse the same general conclusion! Put up or shut the fuck up. If you have the proof, Post it. Making an unsubstantiated claim is not proof, IDIOT!

Boy did you really phuck yourself with this post...you opened a can of worms and now you're about to lose all credibility here..Your years of amazing due diligence is about to back fire on you....Ready...are you ready for this?
Where do you go from here Libby?
Square that circle you just shit on the floor by debunking the data and the methodology of the findings in the article. You got the mouth, now disprove the ARTICLE's DATA as presented and not some non authoritative horseshit you've pulled out from between you ass cheeks as your type of know nothing does often to change the narrative and avoid the actual topic of a thread they know nothing about. BTW, I'm not worried about my credibility, but you should keep an eye out behind you, shit for brains!

The ignorant insults are awesome...you Libbys are so predictable.
You think you've uncovered some ground breaking revolutionary, world changing data then your ignorance and disregard for attention to detail back fires in your face and you just start screaming obscenities and re-framing. Think big picture for once.
I'd guess you were alleging in your amazing, not so clever original post that there are more Republicans on the taxpayer tit than there are Democrats...right? I mean after-all no one really cares about what a state or two here and there is doing...what really matters is what the country as a whole is doing...right? Don't get down on yourself just because your desperate attempt to frame and spin the issue didn't work out this time. I just showed you how more than 1/3 on welfare is one of 50 states....A BLUE STATE!
Back to the drawing board guys...good luck next time.

You not liking something is not debunking.
PARTISAN lies don't need to be debunked

Say dumbmotherfucking liberals, did you know state and local contributions to welfare vary by state and localities? What does that mean to you?
What the FUCK does that have to do with the OP OR THE FUCKING PRICE OF POTATOES? Is it Halloween today?

What you post means to me is you are so far off topic, your profile has been transferred to another department for reclassification for Twilight Zone consideration!

What the FUCK does that have to do with the OP OR THE FUCKING PRICE OF POTATOES? Is it Halloween today?

What you post means to me is you are so far off topic, your profile has been transferred to another department for reclassification for Twilight Zone consideration!

I will NEVER accuse a liberal of using critical thought. It involves math, logic, honesty and critical thought. Perhaps if you read a few of my other thread posts you'll gain a clue.

Basically it confirms what we all know about red states. Low investment, low test scores, and low standards of living = a poor tax base so they have to take from states that pay their fair share—the Blue States.

Bull fucking shit. The study is based ONLY on Presidential voting and does not take in the consideration that the state may have a D government nor does it take in all the variables I have already mentioned like upkeep of federal lands or support of First Nations, federal prisons or military bases.

You're not stupid candycorn so why lower yourself with a bullshit "let's slag the right wing" post. Because that just makes you look like a partisan hack and a fool.

You started a thread on an old mothballed liberal talking point that's been debunked dozens of times. Sorry you wasted your time on this, work smart not hard next time.

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Red states have a much higher population of Blacks and Mexicans...derp

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

As has been pointed out to clarify the matter.....those states have military bases in them and they suck up a lot of federal dollars maintiaing them and the people around them......so....please try again....

Oh piss off with this shit again. It doesn't matter how many times you left wing looney wankers put up this shit it still is fake news.

ONLY the Presidential vote is taken from 2012. Fake study. Fake news.

Alaska for example who is always on the list for receiving mega $$$$$$$$$$$ receives a great deal of money for upkeep and maintenance of federal land and support for Alaska's indigenous population.

Studies like this are ludicrous because they do not account for the variables I've just listed.And those variables are just the tip of the iceberg.

AKA total fucking bullshit.

eta:

most-least-federally-dependent-states-blue-vs-red-image.jpg

Thank you.

Basically it confirms what we all know about red states. Low investment, low test scores, and low standards of living = a poor tax base so they have to take from states that pay their fair share—the Blue States.

Bull fucking shit. The study is based ONLY on Presidential voting and does not take in the consideration that the state may have a D government nor does it take in all the variables I have already mentioned like upkeep of federal lands or support of First Nations, federal prisons or military bases.

You're not stupid candycorn so why lower yourself with a bullshit "let's slag the right wing" post. Because that just makes you look like a partisan hack and a fool.

LOL, it doesn't take into account anything but liberal propaganda. It's designated for "followers" who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Given your anger, I'm guessing you voted for Bernie Sanders?

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

As has been pointed out to clarify the matter.....those states have military bases in them and they suck up a lot of federal dollars maintiaing them and the people around them......so....please try again....

We have debunked this stupid shit dozens of times yet once every couple of months some noob ignorant lib starts another thread on it.

I will NEVER accuse a liberal of using critical thought. It involves math, logic, honesty and critical thought. Perhaps if you read a few of my other thread posts you'll gain a clue.
I have read a few of your, ah, 'posts' before and....

So to be clear, what you're saying is that using critical thought requires critical thought along with math, logic honesty to be employed? That is so fucking profound! Are you Mentat of Dune? FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!! No wonder you believe your ass is out of this World! Now go piss off youngster!

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
1 Mississippi 62.08
2 New Mexico 55.45
3 Alabama 53.00
4 Louisiana 51.29
5 Tennessee 50.07
6 Montana 49.51
7 South Dakota 49.34
8 Kentucky 47.37
9 West Virginia 46.64
10 Missouri 45.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Dependency
Ranking
State Total
Score
State Residents'
Dependency Rank
State Government's
Dependency Rank
50 Delaware 12.90
49 Connecticut 13.42
48 New Jersey 14.76
47 Kansas 15.78
46 California 16.25
45 Illinois 16.36
44 Nevada 17.10
43 Minnesota 17.31
42N. Hampshire 19.57
41 New York 21.07
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
So quit whining about cutting taxes...lets put those pig states out to pasture together slash those taxes

Forum List

Back