Texas to stop government funding for Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood does ALOT of good things for people. A lot.
But they are fucking sickening. Fuck em

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support. God bless the big intrusive govt.

It's amusing. The pro-abortionists want us to pay for their abortions, and when we refuse, they say WE are the ones getting government in the vagina.

Wow! These are some SERIOUSLY confused tards.

Why can't PP split up their other, good things, from abortion?

Hell, they could have two storefronts right next to each other.

Oh wait, it's because then they couldn't use the "healthcare" bludgeon against people who are against Abortion on Demand.

PRO_LIFER: We are not going to use government money to pay for abortions.

PRO_CHOICER: Get government out of my vagina!

PRO_LIFER: Um. We just did.

;)

Oh wait, it's because then they couldn't use the "healthcare" bludgeon against people who are against Abortion on Demand.
Exactly.

On the other hand, it puzzles me as to why the pro-life movement has not created competing health clinics which provide all the same services as PP sans abortions.

Let free market competition work!

Fucking abortion issue. Let's be honest, both sides have a valid argument. If this has to be a subject then it warrants compromise.

Health/criminal issues aside, allow a woman two early term abortions. She agrees to have her mothering parts removed the second time. It's a free country, if she doesn't want to sign onto the dotted line, then she's free to get an abortion at Pimp-Dog's Womb De-Pressurizing Clinic off the record.

Exactly.

On the other hand, it puzzles me as to why the pro-life movement has not created competing health clinics which provide all the same services as PP sans abortions.

Because the pro life movement never puts its money where its mouth is.

Exactly.

Haven't they tried this? I thought I heard of PP types protesting any type of clinic that doesn't provide abortion as an option.

Exactly.

Because the pro life movement never puts its money where its mouth is.
In my town, there is a women's resource center funded by the religious right which does exactly what I just described.

So be careful with that broad paintbrush.

Let's always remember pro life means govt assistance after the child is born. Pro life doesn't mean oh now you had the baby its over. To think otherwise is being hypocritical in all phases of the issue. Perhaps if each lady was given a check to have the kid instead of aborting things would be better. How bout 5 grand?

Looking forward to all the new unwanted kids society will have to support.

No, "unwanted kids" tend to grow up liberal, nobody wants that, but we live in an age now where women are responsible for their bodies and we must trust they will always do the responsible thing.

God bless the big intrusive govt.

or be smited by it...now render unto Caeser that which is Caesers

Forum List

Back