Trump Should Welcome Some Libertarians Into His Administration

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I think adding some Libertarians to the mix, will provide some balance. He seems to have stacked his Administration with a lot of Warmonger-types. And that's a recipe for more Bush-like disasters. He needs to be very careful listening too much to the Warmongers.

We don't need any more foreign quagmires. They'll only take away from the effort to help Americans. If Trump's smart, he'll remove us from all quagmires around the world. He could then focus completely on helping Americans. Adding some Libertarians to his Administration, could help him consider such alternatives. What do you all think?

There are a lot of Republican Libertarians. Trump should give em a chance to contribute.

Trump should give Ron Paul a call from time to time. Just to get some perspective balance.

Republican Libertarianism is the reason why Democrats are so batshit crazy today. Fuck that shit.

He was not elected on a Libertarian agenda.

I get that, but it's important he receive other perspectives on issues such as war. I'm a bit worried that he's stacked his Administration with Neocon Warmonger-types. They could drag him into more bloody quagmires. I don't wanna see him go the Bush route. He has an opportunity to be different. He should be very careful going along solely with the Warmongers. It'll sink his Presidency. .

I think adding some Libertarians to the mix, will provide some balance. He seems to have stacked his Administration with a lot of Warmonger-types. And that's a recipe for more Bush-like disasters. He needs to be very careful listening too much to the Warmongers.

We don't need any more foreign quagmires. They'll only take away from the effort to help Americans. If Trump's smart, he'll remove us from all quagmires around the world. He could then focus completely on helping Americans. Adding some Libertarians to his Administration, could help him consider such alternatives. What do you all think?
Who the hell is a warmonger? He has strong military leaders but not neocons wanting to go commit regime change all over the world.

Who the hell is a warmonger? He has strong military leaders but not neocons wanting to go commit regime change all over the world.

I'm concerned. From what i've observed with most of his picks, i see more bloody quagmires down the road. I fear a Bush repeat. He should add some Libertarians to the mix. They'll help prevent Bush-like blunders.

I'm concerned. From what i've observed with most of his picks, i see more bloody quagmires down the road. I fear a Bush repeat. He should add some Libertarians to the mix. They'll help prevent Bush-like blunders.
No idealogues.

I don't see any Bush repeats. Go listen to some of Trumps comments and speeches about regime change and nation building etc. He said Libya and Iraq were mistakes. He says Syria was a mistake and wants to end it and get the hell out. Granted I agree with libertarians on the federal reserve and their non interventionism I think Trump leans towards them as far as non interventionism.

Nevermore Quote the Ravin'

What's Aleppo?

I don't see any Bush repeats. Go listen to some of Trumps comments and speeches about regime change and nation building etc. He said Libya and Iraq were mistakes. He says Syria was a mistake and wants to end it and get the hell out. Granted I agree with libertarians on the federal reserve and their non interventionism I think Trump leans towards them as far as non interventionism.

Hey i hope you're right. But i am concerned. The Warmongers are very persuasive. He should give Ron Paul a call from time to time. I think that would provide some balance.

Hey i hope you're right. But i am concerned. The Warmongers are very persuasive. He should give Ron Paul a call from time to time. I think that would provide some balance.
I like that Bannon has his ear because he is an American Nationalist and NOT a neo con....Reibus I don't trust though.

I like that Bannon has his ear because he is an American Nationalist and NOT a neo con....Reibus I don't trust though.

I'd really like to see some advise him to remove us from all miserable quagmires around the world. But i just don't see that happening. Some of his top picks are all-in on that endless intervention/war thing. They could drag him down a disastrous path. More quagmires will only distract him from focusing on helping Americans. I hope & pray he doesn't go that route. We'll see i guess.

Trump is interested in hiring the most qualified not in some idiotic quota system.

You idiots need to stop trying to promote people based on LABELS. Hiring should only be based on one criteria, merit.

/thread

Trump is interested in hiring the most qualified not in some idiotic quota system.

It's just a suggestion. I hope the Warmongers don't drag him into more quagmire blunders. I pray it isn't a Bush repeat. He needs to be exposed to other perspectives.

You idiots need to stop trying to promote people based on LABELS. Hiring should only be based on one criteria, merit.

/thread

Calling folks who voted for Trump 'idiots', isn't helpful. I was just suggesting putting some people in there who have different perspectives on issues such as war. Nothing wrong with seeking advice form a wide range of folks. I don't wanna see Trump be dragged down the same disastrous Bush path. It's very important to balance the Warmonger influence.

Forum List

Back