RED ALERT! MELTDOWN CONFIRMED At Fukushima Nuclear Reactor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're such a fun kickball! Really.

Like clockwork,the Bush/Obama dupes know they cant refute that evidence from that link there Terral provided,so they can only sling shit in defeat.:lol: great rebutall to his challenge there loyal Bush/Obama dupe.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you even left out that link he posted since you know you cant refute it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

great job of debating there.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

are you heading for the hills too ?

your doing what that other loyal Bush/Obama dupe did,dodging that link of terrals about 9/11 and evading it.I dont believe in EVERYTHING that Terral does,I think he is telling the truth here but I am not going to worry about it since there is nothing I can do about it.Even Wicked Jester-a loyal Bush/Obama dupe, said its not a joking matter.He is also telling the truth here that nobody here has ever been able to debunk his link on 9/11 that he posted.They act like that frady cat did,just laugh instead of trying to refute it.great way to debate.:cuckoo: or the few times when they do,they post outright lies to try and save face in their posts.

Last edited:
this place can always use another loudmouth shill that cannot make a conspiracy case to save his sorry soul.
It takes a special kind of mental illness to "make" conspiracy theories. But it is good to see you so freely admit they are manufactured out of thin air!

See? You're getting old and SLIPPING!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well then our government has a mental illness since they MAKE conspiracy theories such as 19 muslins being behind 9/11.:lol: thats one that was manufactured out of thin air big time.He challenged you to refute it,and you just ran away with your tail between your legs since you knew you obviously could not.:lol:great way to debate.:lol::lol:

Like clockwork,the Bush/Obama dupes know they cant refute that evidence from that link there Terral provided,so they can only sling shit in defeat.:lol: great rebutall to his challenge there loyal Bush/Obama dupe.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you even left out that link he posted since you know you cant refute it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

your doing what that other loyal Bush/Obama dupe did,dodging that link of terrals about 9/11 and evading it.I dont believe in EVERYTHING that Terral does,I think he is telling the truth here but I am not going to worry about it since there is nothing I can do about it.Even Wicked Jester-a loyal Bush/Obama dupe, said its not a joking matter.He is also telling the truth here that nobody here has ever been able to debunk his link on 9/11 that he posted.They act like that frady cat did,just laugh instead of trying to refute it.great way to debate.:cuckoo: or the few times when they do,they post outright lies to try and save face in their posts.

ok ok--I'll be afraid and be mad at our government if it will make you feel better.

Your the craziest kind, 9/11 is an inside job? To funny. Why do you hate America so much? I assume you do anyways. Were you abused as a child by a man in a american flag shirt?

Hey Dilduck you just don't get it, it doesn't deserve a debate its so outlandish (hilarious) hence the guys laughing video. Anyone who can convince themselves of these things is not a person you can reason with. On a different note, can I go ahead and assume without knowing you at all other than these posts, that you think you deserve some sort of handout or more than what you currently get, and that people who worked hard to make good money are somehow evil, just an experiment of mine, forgive me if I'm wrong

Tomorrow is the official Terral DOOMSDAY.

Where will you be when the invisible mythical brown dwarf star and Planet X line up with Earth to cause a gravity "well" that shifts the Earth's Poles causing destruction unlike anything human-kind has ever witnessed?

Who has the popcorn concession?

Join me in mocking the living shit out of the idiot, Terral, tomorrow.

If we survive, of course.

Hey Dilduck you just don't get it, it doesn't deserve a debate its so outlandish (hilarious) hence the guys laughing video. Anyone who can convince themselves of these things is not a person you can reason with. On a different note, can I go ahead and assume without knowing you at all other than these posts, that you think you deserve some sort of handout or more than what you currently get, and that people who worked hard to make good money are somehow evil, just an experiment of mine, forgive me if I'm wrong

Listen---I get it. I enjoy seeing where these guys are coming from and Terrel gave me a decent response. As for looking for handouts or money being evil I have no clue what you are talking about.

Where will you be when the invisible mythical brown dwarf star and Planet X line up with Earth to cause a gravity "well" that shifts the Earth's Poles causing destruction unlike anything human-kind has ever witnessed?

Hell, i'm gonna stock up on some ice cold Newcastles. Fire up the BBQ, and sit back and watch all my neighbors, mostly liberals, dying in a mass display of destruction.

Should be a hooot!.......Highly entertainingng indeed!.......I just hope I get to watch the old bitch down the street who's constantly yelling at the neghborhood kids for no other reason then they are just kids being kids, running down the street with her hair on fire!.........I always have hated that bitch!

:razz:

Last edited:

ok ok--I'll be afraid and be mad at our government if it will make you feel better.

dont do ME any favors,call up and apolgize to those 9/11 familys for being such an asshole and afraid all this time.

Your the craziest kind, 9/11 is an inside job? To funny. Why do you hate America so much? I assume you do anyways. Were you abused as a child by a man in a american flag shirt?

Hey loyal Bush/Obama dupe.quit putting words in my mouth.I never said I hate america.I love this country.I hate our government.Major difference there dumbfuck.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol: I hate this fucking corrupt two party system we have of republicrats and demopublicans.

typical and pathetic post from a brainwashed Bush dupe,you cant refute that evidence in that second post of Terrals on the first page,so you act like a five year old kid and sling childish insults.:cuckoo: typical of a brainwashed Bush dupe.

Last edited:

dont do ME any favors,call up and apolgize to those 9/11 familys for being such an asshole and afraid all this time.

Since I didn't do anything remotely connected to the 9/11 families I think I will just leave them in peace. It appears to me as if conspiracy theorists are trying to instill fear an anger in me. How that will help anyone is beyond me but I enjoy the stories. Interesting group but I'm not really clear on the motives.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're such a fun kickball! Really.

Dunno if he is but I did....in 2004 right after the coup.

You didn't get the memo??? :eek: It has been postponed. ;)

Hi guys:

The Sun UK.com
Tokyo nuke cloud crisis

JAPAN is teetering on the brink of nuclear catastrophe amid fears a radioactive cloud could envelop Tokyo's 13million residents.

The Foreign Office warned Brits to avoid the capital as it was feared a SECOND nuclear reactor was heading for meltdown after Friday's devastating earthquake and tsunami.

And there were heightened concerns early today following a hydrogen blast 170 miles north of Tokyo at the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant.

Tokyo Electric Power Company said 11 workers were injured after the explosion. Seven people were also reported as missing.

[More]
The information about this story has conflicts everywhere, which in my view means the situation is much worse than we think.

Terral

Last edited:

You didn't get the memo??? :eek: It has been postponed. ;)

But, but I already ordered bagels, donuts, and coffee.:evil:

Hi guys:

The Sun UK.com

Tokyo nuke cloud crisis

JAPAN is teetering on the brink of nuclear catastrophe amid fears a radioactive cloud could envelop Tokyo's 13million residents.

The Foreign Office warned Brits to avoid the capital as it was feared a SECOND nuclear reactor was heading for meltdown after Friday's devastating earthquake and tsunami.

And there were heightened concerns early today following a hydrogen blast 170 miles north of Tokyo at the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant.

Tokyo Electric Power Company said 11 workers were injured after the explosion. Seven people were also reported as missing.

[More]
The information about this story has conflicts everywhere, which in my view means the situation is much worse than we think.

Terral

I'm certain that your view will show everything to be worse than it is,Terral.
Isn't that the idea ?

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U78CnLzHjA]JAPAN RADIATION ALERT![/ame]

This pastor has a good message and he does not even see Nibiru.

Terral

Forum List

Back