Record breaking Ag exports in 2021.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

The American agricultural industry posted its highest annual export levels ever recorded in 2021, Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack announced today. The final 2021 trade data published by the Department of Commerce this morning shows that exports of U.S. farm and food products to the world totaled $177 billion, topping the 2020 total by 18 percent and eclipsing the previous record, set in 2014, by 14.6 percent.

Great news for our Ag industry! This is what they needed.

I guess with all the social distancing, farmers were spending more time in the fields. After the last two years you’ve got to look for the silver lining.

I guess with all the social distancing, farmers were spending more time in the fields. After the last two years you’ve got to look for the silver lining.

It is my industry, the better farmers do, the better I do

The American agricultural industry posted its highest annual export levels ever recorded in 2021, Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack announced today. The final 2021 trade data published by the Department of Commerce this morning shows that exports of U.S. farm and food products to the world totaled $177 billion, topping the 2020 total by 18 percent and eclipsing the previous record, set in 2014, by 14.6 percent.

Great news for our Ag industry! This is what they needed.
If climate change was occurring this couldn't happen but then......

If climate change was occurring this couldn't happen but then......

Because the climate is changing the farmers here in the mid-west are adding irrigation and tiling, things that farms in the same family for 6 generations never needed till recently.

Forum List

Back