Recent Animal Rescues

I didn't know where to put this, so I guess I'll put it here. Is this sweet or what? I love this cow. 🥰

• Banned
I didn't know where to put this, so I guess I'll put it here. Is this sweet or what? I love this cow. 🥰

View attachment 740634

I'm keeping my big old mouth shut since I already know that it upsets you, but don't be surprised if somebody else makes references to fried chicken and steak and or burgers as you're sort of asking for it when most people on this message board eat meat.

Just a friendly warning that you're playing with fire when you post farm animals like that. As I said, I'm just giving you some friendly advice since I like you.

I'm keeping my big old mouth shut since I already know that it upsets you, but don't be surprised if somebody else makes references to fried chicken and steak and or burgers as you're sort of asking for it when most people on this message board eat meat.

Just a friendly warning that you're playing with fire when you post farm animals like that. As I said, I'm just giving you some friendly advice since I like you.

Haha, naaah. If I would've started a new thread with that clip, then I probably would've gotten the usual flames and unoriginal trollish responses like a pic of steak, but in an existing thread like this probly hardly anyone even saw it. Besides, being vegan for 6 1/2 years I've developed a thick skin. Stuff like that doesn't bother me because it's just a childish non-argument that reflects badly on the person doing it, imo. :dunno:

Thank you for the kind words though. 😎

Last edited:
as you're sort of asking for it when most people on this message board eat meat
So conservatives who I used to think we're the decent ones, we should expect liberal childishness? I actually already know.
Just like you should expect the childish bashing you get when you post "PROLIFE"

Just a friendly warning that you're playing with fire when you post farm animals like that. As I said, I'm just giving you some friendly advice since I like you
Why can't you just say something KIND instead of this semi-attack couched in a "friendly warning" which it is not. Try it. Say something nice about a nice post

BTW, dogs are "farm animals" in many parts of the Turd World.

She could post pictures that would make decent people vomit.

Death Angel Oh hush up! buttercup knows exactly what I was saying and I respect her a whole lot more than you, because she at least knows to pick her battles and this petty little back and forth arguing thing is WAY beneath her. She at least acts like an adult about it whereas you don't.

Forum List

Back