Reality Has A Way Of Insinuating Itself Into Your Political Views....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. There are so very many myths the Left's religion, Militant Secularism, demands it's acolytes believe, accept, integrate into their lives.

And then it comes to bite them in their derriere.

....like this:

2. Did you see the frozen tie-up on US interstate...

‘Never Seen Anything Like It': Drivers Stranded for 24 Hours on I-95 in Virginia

Many drivers ran out of gas in freezing temperatures. Some didn't have food or water, and children, pets and people with medical needs were among those stuck in the traffic nightmare."​

1641510204377.png

3. Lots of folks ran out of gas.

No one can bring you a can of electricity, can they.

"I wonder how many electric vehicle owners stuck on I-95 in freezing temperatures were re-thinking their purchase today."
Chris Plante.

1641510316521.png

Last edited:
4. Soooo.......you vote Democrat, which means you hate fracking and fossil fuels.....

And government is gonna see to it that you drive Teslas, and pay for charging stations everywhere......

How about on I-95???

Bet anyone driving an electric car sure wished they had plain ol' Ford V-8, huh?

Did anyone solve this prob yet????
I heard a Con Ed rep speaking on the Radio show 'AutoLab,' pointing out that there isn't enough electricity being generated in the nation to fulfill the Liberal desire for electric cars.

I guess we're gonna have to burn lots more coal, huh?

5. We sure are lucky to have so many brilliant Democrats/Progressives, you know, like Biden, at the helm.

Oh...wait......remember when Texas was freezing 'cause the wind turbines froze???

"TECH & SCIENCE

Why Did Wind Turbines Freeze in Texas When They Work in the Arctic?​

BY ED BROWNE ON 2/18/21 AT 8:27 AM EST
Wind turbines in Texas have been targeted by state officials after a freezing winter storm knocked out power supplies to millions of homes.

Temperatures in the state fell as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit earlier this week, causing widespread disruption. Thermal energy sources, including gas, coal and nuclear energy were all affected due in part to frozen instruments.

But it was wind turbines which drew the attention of Sid Miller, Texas's Commissioner of Agriculture. He said in a Facebook post Tuesday: "We should never build another wind turbine in Texas. The experiment failed big time."

Oh, nozzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

1. There are so very many myths the Left's religion, Militant Secularism, demands it's acolytes believe, accept, integrate into their lives.

....like this:

‘Never Seen Anything Like It': Drivers Stranded for 24 Hours on I-95 in Virginia

Many drivers ran out of gas in freezing temperatures. Some didn't have food or water, and children, pets and people with medical needs were among those stuck in the traffic nightmare."​

View attachment 584535

"I wonder how many electric vehicle owners stuck on I-95 in freezing temperatures were re-thinking their purchase today."
Chris Plante.

View attachment 584537

I was under the mistaken impression this might be an interesting thread. I was wrong.

7. If you drive an electric car, Democrat, you'd best have a trucker like this nearby.

"Ottawa trucker helps motorists stranded on I-95
A Tesla was parked near his truck and Marchand, a father of four kids, was concerned because there were children in the vehicle. The family from Georgia was not accustomed to winter weather. They were travelling home after visiting relatives in Boston.

An exhausted Marchand finally fell asleep in his bunk, but an hour later there was a knock on the door. It was the Tesla driver asking if it was possible to charge his car using the truck as a power source. Marchand explained his truck does not generate that much electricity.

The driver then asked for water and Marchand gave him some.
1641513080868.png

Matthew Marchand handed blankets to a family travelling in a Tesla. (Photo: Matthew Marchand)
“I was about to get back into bed and I realized that it was very cold outside. If he’s talking about charging his car, and if he runs out of charge, that could be bad because he’s got kids in the car,” Marchand said.

He grabbed a spare blanket and a Mylar emergency blanket from his first aid kit and brought it to them. He told them not to worry and things would get moving in the morning. He also told them if the electric car shuts down, there was room in his truck for them to stay warm.

He says the Tesla driver asked, “Are you a God?” Marchand says he thinks he meant ‘were you sent by God?’"

Trumps last year murder was UP +30%… the highest increase EVER. +30%.

Under Biden it’s up single digits as he slows the hopelessness sewn by Trump.

How about some honesty from you just one single time? Once.

- The US is #1 Oil producer in world under Biden

Everything else’s in your meme is an ignorant opinion.

- USA feared and respected?!?!
They laughed at him and here is his response:

Trump, on Wednesday, called Trudeau “two-faced” for the comments but still said he was a “nice guy."

-Afghan quiet?
11 IS soldier deaths in 2020. 26 in 2019. 19 in 2018. 17 in 2018. Soldier deaths went up EVERY year under Trump except last. Biden saved 50 soldiers at Trumps rate.

- Cheap gas
Was a result of GDP crash and gas sales slump. 2020 saw the lowest gas purchases in recorded history. It’s a sign of failure.

5. We sure are lucky to have so many brilliant Democrats/Progressives, you know, like Biden, at the helm.

Oh...wait......remember when Texas was freezing 'cause the wind turbines froze???

"TECH & SCIENCE

Why Did Wind Turbines Freeze in Texas When They Work in the Arctic?​

BY ED BROWNE ON 2/18/21 AT 8:27 AM EST
Wind turbines in Texas have been targeted by state officials after a freezing winter storm knocked out power supplies to millions of homes.

Temperatures in the state fell as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit earlier this week, causing widespread disruption. Thermal energy sources, including gas, coal and nuclear energy were all affected due in part to frozen instruments.

But it was wind turbines which drew the attention of Sid Miller, Texas's Commissioner of Agriculture. He said in a Facebook post Tuesday: "We should never build another wind turbine in Texas. The experiment failed big time."

Oh, nozzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
1641517943283.png

....like this:

View attachment 584535

Chris Plante.

View attachment 584537

Are you for real?

Trumps last year murder was UP +30%… the highest increase EVER. +30%.

Under Biden it’s up single digits as he slows the hopelessness sewn by Trump.

How about some honesty from you just one single time? Once.

Not 'Trump's.

Watch me destroy your lie.

The Democrat DAs, judges and prosecutors refused to bring charges against any of them.

. If any are inadvertently arrested for these crimes, your Red Army legal authorities won't prosecute:
‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

dailycaller.com

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”
www.lawenforcementtoday.com

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

3. And the reason is, the Democrat officials told them to riot.

Who Is Really Good At Riots???

The Washington Post, owned by the richest man in the world, Dr. Evil, sure knows how to pick his favorite riot. These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of 1. ….hundreds of riots across the...
www.usmessageboard.com

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble“ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC … and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trump’s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democrats’ chief argument against Trump is that he “incited” rioters with his speech. It’s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned – and it’s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.” The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

Americans Become Good Germans

Trumpsters are anti-American. This is almost over. You are thoroughly anti-American. You don't believe in freedom and have admitted it yourself, preferring free shit by far. Not surprising for a financial advisor who missed the biggest opportunity in the history of stocks. Sore losers can't...
www.usmessageboard.com

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

I don't have ANY health care now. And the irony of Obamacare...(the upsurge in adds promoting health care alternatives) to the high cost of the "affordable health care system". Their words, not mine. The road to hell is lined with good intentions.

Democrats.

Forum List

Back