Reality Has A Way Of Insinuating Itself Into Your Political Views....

IQ Test:

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Take your time, dolt.
Sorry. People who draw pictures to express themselves need to graduate 2nd grade. Maybe 3rd grade will help with your ignorance.

Thanks for not denying your Tin-Man-like lack of a heart. You say I lack a brain but you always let others do your talking for you. Why is that? Why don't you take your brain out of the shrink-wrap and put it to use before it atrophies completely?
You got schooled and that's the best you can come up with as a response? No brain.

WTF does ending fracking have to do with your lie about freezing windmills?

I never lie.

Here's proof: you're an imbecile.

"Frozen wind turbines hamper Texas power output, state's electric grid operator says

Nearly half of Texas' installed wind power generation capacity has been offline because of frozen wind turbines in West Texas, according to Texas grid operators.

Wind farms across the state generate up to a combined 25,100 megawatts of energy. But unusually moist winter conditions in West Texas brought on by the weekend's freezing rain and historically low temperatures have iced many of those wind turbines to a halt.

As of Sunday morning, those iced turbines comprise 12,000 megawatts of Texas' installed wind generation capacity, although those West Texas turbines don't typically spin to their full generation capacity this time of year."

Speaking like the trailer park trash you are known to be is considered an appropriate response to being taken to the woodshed.

You must be a Democrat, huh?
Republican for 48 years and counting. Not a RINO like you, a TRUE Republican.

AND

My original comment about this failing thread is proving all too true, failure.

Republican for 48 years and counting. Not a RINO like you, a TRUE Republican.

AND

My original comment about this failing thread is proving all too true, failure.

Call yourself what every makes you feel better, to the real world you are and will always be an imbecile.

Do you need that capitalized????

I never lie.

Here's proof: you're an imbecile.

"Frozen wind turbines hamper Texas power output, state's electric grid operator says

Nearly half of Texas' installed wind power generation capacity has been offline because of frozen wind turbines in West Texas, according to Texas grid operators.

Wind farms across the state generate up to a combined 25,100 megawatts of energy. But unusually moist winter conditions in West Texas brought on by the weekend's freezing rain and historically low temperatures have iced many of those wind turbines to a halt.

As of Sunday morning, those iced turbines comprise 12,000 megawatts of Texas' installed wind generation capacity, although those West Texas turbines don't typically spin to their full generation capacity this time of year."
This has been hashed out several times before. No need to go through it all again with you. You have been proven wrong. Quit whining, you conspiracy theory nut.

Forum List

Back