RealClearPolitics: Republicans Lead Generic Ballot for First Time Since 2014...as Trump Hints at Biden Rematch: 'You Think I Kid, But I’m … Not'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Dem party is over

Go for it...please. :auiqs.jpg:
He will destroy every Republican challenger on his way to the nomination..and then lose in a much more spectacular way than he did in 2020.
An 80-year old Trump hopefully won't get the nomination.
If he does, he's still about 1,000,000x better than any democrat regarding running the country.
In case you forgot, here's Xiden's and the democrat's record of FAILURE.
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

the Dem party is over

This scares the shit out of Democrats and snowflakes because they know they can't steal the next election when 7 - 8 out of every 10 Americans disapprove of Biden's performance and every where in the country millions of Americans are chanting 'FUCK JOE BIDEN' / 'LET'S GO BRANDON'!

:auiqs.jpg:

FOX News are joyful, to put it mildly

Point being that the MSM, deep state, Hollywood....revisit the US during Trump, when the MSM was 93% negative, now they cover-up for Xiden:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Ahhhhhh, the bad old days.....paybacks are a bitch, huh?

Point being that the MSM, deep state, Hollywood....revisit the US during Trump, when the MSM was 93% negative, now they cover-up for Xiden:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Ahhhhhh, the bad old days.....paybacks are a bitch, huh?
Excuses, excuses, excuses. That's all I hear from you just and righteous conservatives about Trump.
Never one ounce of criticism for him. That's why I call Trump your savior. You'll look the other way no matter what.
And whine, bitch, and moan constantly and blame everyone and everything except the entity that deserves the most blame.
Sorry, the raking over the coals that Trump got was inconsequential compared to the vitriol that Obama had to endure.
I don't remember Obama ever stoking a riot to overturn an election because he didn't like the results.

Newsflash, Trump did everything TO HIMSELF. Why? Because he's 1) Incompetent, 2) Fundamentally corrupt.
Not much in the way of self-realization there. That's why the constant shooting himself and his administration in the foot.

JackOfNoTrades
Gee what you just wrote sounds like Bidung. The walking, talking disaster you voted for. Congrats. You picked a real winner. LMAO
Damn sight better than the aborted Orange Roughy you voted for. :) You own that one.
As I said, back in January, I'm giving Biden a long runway. When you're forced to play janitor, nobody's going to like you.
Again, come see me in six months.

the Dem party is over

It's not over till it's over. Don't let over confidence be your weakness.

Just remember, look at how much Biden and his administration have fucked everything up and how entrenched his people are, and it's only been 10 months. He still has over 3 years to go.

Gonna be even harder for Dems to steal another election with 80-90 percent against the current installed regime. They'll try it again though. They'll roll out covid 23 in the fall of that year.

1 in 6 Biden voters in 2020 say they would not have voted for Sleepy Joe had they known the full extent of his son's corruption, enough to swing the election to Trump!

Hunter Biden makes Billy Carter look like Mother Teresa!

Forum List

Back