Real wages down 1.2% under Joe Biden.

Yes, 1.2% between Oct 2020 and Oct 2021. Thus your title was fake news. Just admit it and move on
I already thanked you for getting me to clarify your Messiah Veggie Joe is a bigger clusterfuck than the OP showed.

Thanks again..

I already thanked you for getting me to clarify your Messiah Veggie Joe is a bigger clusterfuck than the OP showed.

Thanks again..

Any time. Since you know this I am not sure why you choose to lie in your title...but hey whatever keeps you all happy.

It’s really hard to keep track of just how bad your Vegetable Messiah sux, so feel free to help me out any time.

You are so cute how you keep trying to make this about me, but we pretty much feel the same way about Biden.

What we do not feel the same way about is the importance of being honest and accurate.

You are so cute how you keep trying to make this about me, but we pretty much feel the same way about Biden.

What we do not feel the same way about is the importance of being honest and accurate.
Not making it about you, Dumbass.

All I did was thank you for pointing out your Potted Plant Messiah is far worse than I originally thought.

A simple “You’re welcome“ would suffice. No need to throw in all the pissing and moaning.

Not making it about you, Dumbass.

All I did was thank you for pointing out your Potted Plant Messiah is far worse than I originally thought.

A simple “You’re welcome“ would suffice. No need to throw in all the pissing and moaning.

Since we feel the same way about Biden if he is my Potted Plant Messiah, he is also your Potted Plant Messiah.

You really suck at this reading thing...

Real average hourly earnings decreased 1.2 percent, seasonally adjusted, from October 2020 to October
Yes, and your point being october under Trump, you made more money even with the covid close downs than you do under october 22 under Biden. Inflation just started and next year, new higher taxes kick in. Thanks Biden and you fucking moronic dems.

Yes, and your point being october under Trump, you made more money even with the covid close downs than you do under october 22 under Biden. Inflation just started and next year, new higher taxes kick in. Thanks Biden and you fucking moronic dems.

Sorry if your pay has not kept up, but mine and my wife's have.

I am not a Dem and did not vote for Biden....do try and keep up

Funny. No one voted for Biden or Hillary.

Coward!

My ballot from 2020...

1638725466237.png

You really are a loser on all levels.

Coming from a mindless partisan drone like you, I take that as a compliment.

When the powers that be told me I had to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea, I said fuck that and voted for the best candidate.

Forum List

Back