Real wages down 1.2% under Joe Biden.

You really suck at this reading thing...

Real average hourly earnings decreased 1.2 percent, seasonally adjusted, from October 2020 to October
Read this part of the link in the OP, especially the last sentence, Brainiac.

Real average hourly earnings decreased 1.2 percent, seasonally adjusted, from October 2020 to October
2021. The change in real average hourly earnings combined with a decrease of 0.3 percent in the
average workweek resulted in a 1.6-percent decrease in real average weekly earnings over this period.

Read this part of the link in the OP, especially the last sentence, Brainiac.

2021. The change in real average hourly earnings combined with a decrease of 0.3 percent in the
average workweek resulted in a 1.6-percent decrease in real average weekly earnings over this period.

Yes over this PERIOD...........October 2020 to October 2021.

Tell me how this isn't on Veggie Joe, Troll.

Real average hourly earnings for all employees decreased 0.5 percent from September to October,
seasonally adjusted

Tell me how this isn't on Veggie Joe, Troll.

Real average hourly earnings for all employees decreased 0.5 percent from September to October,
seasonally adjusted

That is all on Joe.

Why did you not put that in your title instead of lying like you did?

Well then, feel free to show us how "real wages" aren't down under your Messiah Pedo Joe.

GO!

They are down under Biden, never said they were not.

That does not change that your link does not support your title.

You are either dishonest or too fucking stupid to read your own links.

Which is it?

They are down under Biden, never said they were not.

That does not change that your link does not support your title.

You are either dishonest or too fucking stupid to read your own links.

Which is it?
So my title says wages are down under Veggie Joe, and you agree wages are down under Veggie Joe.....................but claim my link doesn't support my thread.

You are batshit crazy, Fuckwit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

so real wages have decreased under xiden thanks…for highlighting what the OP said

So my title says wages are down under Veggie Joe, and you agree wages are down under Veggie Joe.....................but claim my link doesn't support my thread.

You are batshit crazy, Fuckwit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Your title gives a specific number that is not supported by your link.

Forum List

Back