Real wages down 1.2% under Joe Biden.

He's trying to take credit for Red State's economies.....while the Democrats who are running Blue States are running them into the ground.
Shit.......oh my......I was unaware that WA State, a blue State with A (D) Governor, who I don't like at all, is being "Ran into the ground."

I care about my State, can you provide evidence that WA State is being ran into the ground by it's (D) Governor?

3...2....1.........Deflection from mudwhistle.
Try directly answering the question for once.
You won't.

You are a natural born sucker. The company fucked you hard for 8 years and then you thank for them some crumbs after that!
This ^^ from a moron who blamed Trump for his poor economic choices after 2016. Maybe you shouldn’t have listened to Krugman. You know, the guy you believed when he said the markets would tank and never recover if Trump was elected.

This ^^ from a moron who blamed Trump for his poor economic choices after 2016. Maybe you shouldn’t have listened to Krugman. You know, the guy you believed when he said the markets would tank and never recover if Trump was elected.

What the living fuck are you talking about? I made out like a bandit after Trump's election. I knew the markets would love him for a while.

You people do love to make up stories about me, it is sort of weird

Of course you won't, because then we could Fact Check your obvious lies.
Why do you support lying?

I do not know where he works, but I bet they were making record profits for at least the last 5 years of Obama's term. And they used Obama as an excuse not to give out raises! And this rube bought into it! I bet his bosses were laughing all the way to the bank with his money

I knew the markets would love him for a while.
Where do you do your golfing?
I'm stuck in W WA, it will continue to be 30-45 degrees, with lots of drizzle, for the next 3 months.
So, I'll wait until I vacation to golf.
I don't need to golf everyday.

Oh, and haven't ALL of us that are in the Stock Market,
actually done just fine for the last 10+ years.
Regardless of POTUS.

FACT is the so called conservatives will just bitch and LIE about anything, that's ALL they do.

Shit.......oh my......I was unaware that WA State, a blue State with A (D) Governor, who I don't like at all, is being "Ran into the ground."

I care about my State, can you provide evidence that WA State is being ran into the ground by it's (D) Governor?

3...2....1.........Deflection from mudwhistle.
Try directly answering the question for once.
You won't.
Boy are you a dumb-ass.
WA's governor is a Democrat.....the Mayor of Seattle is a Democrat and a Lesbian.
My Dad was born in Bremerton....most of my family used to live in Seattle or Port Orchard.
I love the area....but most of my family has had to move to other states to escape the wokish mobs running the streets and screwing up law enforcement.

I'm stuck in W WA, it will continue to be 30-45 degrees, with lots of drizzle, for the next 3 months.

Regardless of POTUS.

FACT is the so called conservatives will just bitch and LIE about anything, that's ALL they do.
Seattle gets alot of rain.
During the Summer you have a few months of nice weather....but mostly it's just wet and kind of miserable.

WA's governor is a Democrat
I said that, did you misread again?

Anyway, I asked you to give me prove that Inslee is running the State of WA into the ground.
Again, you deflect and LIE.

I said that, did you misread again?

Anyway, I asked you to give me prove that Inslee is running the State of WA into the ground.
Again, you deflect and LIE.
Where's the lie? Christ....you're not even smart enough to debate the situation.

Inslee is a Democrat and he wants to use the Green New Deal as inspiration.
That's how he plans on running the state into the ground.
Seattle is run by that lesbo (Jenny Durkan) and a black female police chief (Carmen Best) who helped create one of the highest crime rates in the country. You must have forgotten about that mess last year when BLM& ANTIFA tried to create an autonomous zone in downtown Seattle. Now the interum police chief is a Hispanic who wants to turn cops into social workers...going from bad to worse.

You are a natural born sucker. The company fucked you hard for 8 years and then you thank for them some crumbs after that!
You're a natural born piece of shit. Really. LOL You just can't grasp that someone stayed loyal, made a real difference and then was rewarded handsomely. In the end it worked out great for all involved. Yea, Trump's tax structure helped with that. What's it like being a miserable shit whining like a little bitch about everything? Sucks to be you. Have a good night, or not.

You're a natural born piece of shit. Really. LOL You just can't grasp that someone stayed loyal, made a real difference and then was rewarded handsomely. In the end it worked out great for all involved. Yea, Trump's tax structure helped with that. What's it like being a miserable shit whining like a little bitch about everything? Sucks to be you. Have a good night, or not.

Hey if you are happy getting fucked over while you company made record profits, then more power to you. It takes all kinds to make the world go around

Regardless of POTUS.

I am in Ill, it has actually been warm enough the last few days to get in a round. But it is supposed to snow Tuesday.

And yes, the does fine regardless of the party of the POTUS. I assumed it would do well with Trump's win for a while, and it did for about 11 months then it stagnated for almost 2 years.

Damn you fucking people are the worst readers on the net, did you even pass 4th grade?

Real wages decreased 1.2 percent between October 2020 and October 2021...what is so confusing about that for all of you?

Biden is a fucking moron, not even those that like him think he is a genius
Yeah, the BLS numbers were kind to Inflation Joe. It’s actually worse under his regime.

Damn you fucking people are the worst readers on the net, did you even pass 4th grade?

Real wages decreased 1.2 percent between October 2020 and October 2021...what is so confusing about that for all of you?

Biden is a fucking moron, not even those that like him think he is a genius
See post #37 for your education, you ignorant hack.

Not a time to save cash.

A time to invest in durable goods with long shelf-lives. Things you use regularly. Things you can sell to other later when the full effect of this insane regime's destruction of the economy matures.

Even in Xidenflation there is opportunity!

See post #37 for your education, you ignorant hack.

That has never been in dispute, what was is your fake news title.

Though after all your post in this thread it is clear you did not even read the link you posted so you did not know you were posting fake news.

That has never been in dispute, what was is your fake news title.

Though after all your post in this thread it is clear you did not even read the link you posted so you did not know you were posting fake news.
No stupid, the link in the OP said 1.2%. Once you started pissing your Depends over it including a few months under Trump I did another search. That search showed it is actually worse under Veggie Joe.

Thanks for getting me to clarify just how bad Pedo Joe sux.

1638720021878.png

Forum List

Back