Real wages down 1.2% under Joe Biden.

Well when Potaohead was The Worthless Negro's VP poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared with nothing to show for it, millions of Illegals flooded in, welfare increased, there was dismal economic growth, taxes increased and foreign policy was a disaster so we can expect more of the same.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot.

Golfing Gator
This is true I do, and my master is truth and accuracy. I will defend her till my dying breath.

1638582844772.png

are you

ai is it true wages have dropped under xiden and the demafascist leadership in Washington?

Yes, it is true real wages (not wages) have dropped under Biden.

That does not change the fact the title is false, it gives a specific number which the link in the OP does not support.

That does not change the fact the title is false, it gives a specific number which the link in the OP does not support.
so people are poorer thanks to xiden and the demafascist

thanks

oh i am sure….xiden and the demafascist are taxing away

and i suppose that’s the goal…making Americans depended

Perhaps if you moved up from fry cook at Wendy's to the drive through you might make a bit more.

Perhaps if you moved up from fry cook at Wendy's to the drive through you might make a bit more.
why? why work when i can just get that assistance?

wendy’s employees are making less now too…every working class idiot is poorer since xiden and the demafascist took over did you not just admit that?

why? why work when i can just get that assistance?

Some of us just feel better about ourselves if we work and make our own money.

Perhaps you should give it a try and see how it feels.

You are rather confused about this. Typical of a Trump worshiper, long on words short on brains.
confused about what? folks are poorer teddy the OP, people aren’t working despite the demand for labor, because of xiden’s welfare

Using the BLS numbers was kind to Inflation Joe since it included the last few months under Trump. Real wages have actuall fallen more under Inflation Joe.

Biden's out of control inflation is giving every working American a PAY CUT.

Thanks, Brandon.

This is not surprising. The entire 8 years Obama was in office my company (over 10,000 employees) gave no raises or gave a 1% increase. When Trump took office not only did my salary increase by 20% by suddenly my company had money for bonuses also. Add to this gas under Trump remained under $3 the ENTIRE time and my 401K nearly doubled. With a secure border, North Korea in check and a president who backed our police, do you think I gave a shit if Trump sent out mean (but true) tweets? There's no doubt half of America voted against their own self interests when they voted for Joe Xiden.

Forum List

Back