Real wages down 1.2% under Joe Biden.

This is not surprising. The entire 8 years Obama was in office my company (over 10,000 employees) gave no raises or gave a 1% increase.

So your company fucked you for 8 years and blamed it on Obama and you feel for it! What a rube.

My income more than tripled during the Obama years, then again I do not work for the fucked up company you do

So your company fucked you for 8 years and blamed it on Obama and you feel for it! What a rube.

My income more than tripled during the Obama years, then again I do not work for the fucked up company you do
Ahhhh, so, you are a one percenter sock.

Good to know.

So, are your five open companies still closed?

Ahhhh, so, you are a one percenter sock.

Good to know.

So, are your five open companies still closed?

Where did I say I was a one percenter?

I never said I owned a company.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Are you drunk again?

Are you drunk again?
so you know nothing about running a business yet attack his company for saving money during those uncertain economic times?

Are you drunk again?

You are a one percenter sock puppett.

DURRRR

Damn right I blame Obama. My raises were very generous under Bush and Trump. They sucked under Obama. But I was rewarded for remaining loyal in late 2017 with huge raises, big bonuses and a nice credit line for the next 4 years. I won't tell you where I work. But if you knew you would not call it fucked up, that you can be sure of.

so you know nothing about running a business yet attack his company for saving money during those uncertain economic times?

There was not 8 years of uncertain economic times. But then again what do you know, you do not even have a job now when there are a million out there waiting for you

Damn right I blame Obama. My raises were very generous under Bush and Trump. They sucked under Obama. But I was rewarded for remaining loyal in late 2017 with huge raises, big bonuses and a nice credit line for the next 4 years. I won't tell you where I work. But if you knew you would not call it fucked up, that you can be sure of.

You are a natural born sucker. The company fucked you hard for 8 years and then you thank for them some crumbs after that!

Real wages decreased 1.2 percent between October and January, you say.

Interesting take.

Why hasn't your genius president been able to fix it?

Damn you fucking people are the worst readers on the net, did you even pass 4th grade?

Real wages decreased 1.2 percent between October 2020 and October 2021...what is so confusing about that for all of you?

Biden is a fucking moron, not even those that like him think he is a genius

Damn you fucking people are the worst readers on the net, did you even pass 4th grade?

Real wages decreased 1.2 percent between October 2020 and October 2021...what is so confusing about that for all of you?

Biden is a fucking moron, not even those that like him think he is a genius
Oh, okay. So now you're saying most of the decline has been during Brandon's regime.

You might be right, then.

Oh, okay. So now you're saying most of the decline has been during Brandon's regime.

The link does not answer that question. It does not give a month by month breakdown.

to be fair the decline started once the market realized xiden and the demafacist were taking over Washington…so a little before he was actually sworn in…i think that’s what he is saying in his defense of his cult leader

Which part of OCTOBER 2020 are you confused abut your fucking mindless sheep?

The 1.2% is from October 2020 to October 2021.
Hey dummy, Xiden has been in office for the VAST majority of that. What did Trump do in his limited time? This is all on Xiden no matter how you spin it.

Forum List

Back