Real Men Save Children From Transgenders

That's not really true. Sexual identity is a mutable attribute, not an immutable absolute. The so-called science that is used "prove" that sexual identity is genetic has another more appropriate name. It's called "bullshit."
·
·
·​
I know a lot of straight dudes have no problem touching another man in some very homosexual ways, but at the end of the day, they're not gay, just kinda caught up in the moment and enjoyed themselves, like what we would expect with a mutable attribute.
static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

That's not really true. Sexual identity is a mutable attribute, not an immutable absolute. The so-called science that is used "prove" that sexual identity is genetic has another more appropriate name. It's called "bullshit."

Every time I read about some real gay person's life story, they were always groped, raped, or touched by a member of the same sex when they were young. So, literally grooming.

I'm sure some just kinda try it out when they're adults and just really like it, but it is not an immutable thing.

I mean, I've been to plenty of naughty, dirty, don't ever tell your family kinda parties and clubs, and I know a lot of straight dudes have no problem touching another man in some very homosexual ways, but at the end of the day, they're not gay, just kinda caught up in the moment and enjoyed themselves, like what we would expect with a mutable attribute.
I'd probably flatten a guy that tried that at a party. Any 'straight dude' doing that is not that straight anyway. I have no problem with homosexuals, just keep your fucking hands off me!!!

I mean, I've been to plenty of naughty, dirty, don't ever tell your family kinda parties and clubs, and I know a lot of straight dudes have no problem touching another man in some very homosexual ways, but at the end of the day, they're not gay, just kinda caught up in the moment and enjoyed themselves, like what we would expect with a mutable attribute.
They're pole smokers. Sick twisted faggots.

Forum List

Back