3 dead, 14 shot in mass shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I swear I believe the police have done said fuck it.....Looks like the "Summer of Love" in the dem cities has kicked-off early.

At least three people are dead and 14 shot following a shooting outside a nightclub in Chattanooga, Tennessee overnight, which is the second mass shooting in the city in the last week.

Two people died from gunshot wounds and a third died after being hit by a car, according to Chattanooga Police Chief Celeste Murphy. Three other people were injured by vehicles fleeing the scene.

The chief told reporters the shooting was an "isolated incident" and said there were likely "multiple shooters."

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

... and the corporate media is giving them all the attention that they want.

The Democrat Politicians need try to confiscate the guns in their congressional districts, because that is where most of the gun crimes occur.

It all depends on how mass shootings are defined.
That's what I'm saying. Double homicides are now called mass shootings in order to falsely give the impression that yet another insane person set out to kill as many people as possible. Creating such an impression is dishonest.

It's like when they find that a bullet struck a building on campus during the night when someone fired a gun blocks away from the school. SCHOOL SHOOTING!

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. Double homicides are now called mass shootings in order to falsely give the impression that yet another insane person set out to kill as many people as possible. Creating such an impression is dishonest.

It's like when they find that a bullet struck a building on campus during the night when someone fired a gun blocks away from the school. SCHOOL SHOOTING!
Precisely!

Historically, the term has always been used to refer to the actions of an emotionally altered or mentally deranged rampage shooter.

It all depends on how mass shootings are defined.
Yeah right, so I'll start by offereing a definition.

MASS SHOOTINGS.

2aguy is busy building a new list by subtracting from the list I've posted several times

See him for his new definition.

In the past, they were called multiple murders, or murder suicides, etc.

The term "mass shooter" was originally used to describe a shooter out to kill as many people as possible. Paddock certainly fit the description.
Let's stick with 'mass shootings' and save the confusion. The term is widely accepted.

Let's stick with 'mass shootings' and save the confusion. The term is widely accepted.
Your subtle, slight-of-hands deflection of false equivalency is duly noted, lefty. The term is not the problem. The recent misuse of the term by gun-grabbers like you is the problem. As I said in the above, historically, the term has always been used to refer to the actions of an emotionally altered or mentally deranged rampage shooter who kills or injures two or more people and intends to die in the end by his own hand or suicide by cop.

Your subtle, slight-of-hands deflection of false equivalency is duly noted, lefty. The term is not the problem. The recent misuse of the term by gun-grabbers like you is the problem. As I said in the above, historically, the term has always been used to refer to the actions of an emotionally altered or mentally deranged rampage shooter who kills or injures two or more people and intends to die in the end by his own hand or suicide by cop.
Yeah, he knows that . . .

Yeah right, so I'll start by offereing a definition.

MASS SHOOTINGS.

2aguy is busy building a new list by subtracting from the list I've posted several times

See him for his new definition.
This one: https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/incident/2315074

Was that a mass shooting?

From the link:
Now see, I'm showing you how suggestable you are. As long as an authority you believe in calls an incident in which one person is killed and three injured a "mass shooting," you'll buy it and spread it.

A guy shoots his cheating lover and her boyfriend and then kills himself, and you've got yourself a mass shooting. Sure . . .

Now see, I'm showing you how suggestable you are. As long as an authority you believe in calls an incident in which one person is killed and three injured a "mass shooting," you'll buy it and spread it.
I most certainly would call that a mass shooting!!
I'm suggestible? I've never heard that term before? Maybe you mean something like 'gullible' or easily influenced?
A guy shoots his cheating lover and her boyfriend and then kills himself, and you've got yourself a mass shooting. Sure . . .
And the difference is what? You need to pass on your idea to 2aguy because he's stuck for a distinction. Duhhhhhh!

I swear I believe the police have done said fuck it.....Looks like the "Summer of Love" in the dem cities has kicked-off early.

At least three people are dead and 14 shot following a shooting outside a nightclub in Chattanooga, Tennessee overnight, which is the second mass shooting in the city in the last week.

Two people died from gunshot wounds and a third died after being hit by a car, according to Chattanooga Police Chief Celeste Murphy. Three other people were injured by vehicles fleeing the scene.

The chief told reporters the shooting was an "isolated incident" and said there were likely "multiple shooters."

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

Yeah, let's pretend the Republicans have nothing to do with this. Then you can sleep better.

Forum List

Back