Real Conspiracy..

911nutjob is just pissed i outed him as a traitor, not a citizen asking questions, but a true traitor to his country. The country that allowed his mother the sanctuary to birth and nurture him, he has betrayed.

"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

911nutjob has nothing to say that is worth listening to unless you are an agent of treason or an actual foriegn agent.

traitorous 911nutjob - proven beyond a doubt

and

911nutjob never debates anything, just attacks

All you have done in here so far has been to attack save one post. And the fact you support the little annoying brat candycorn speaks volumes of your true nature as well... SO far you haven't been as idiotic and immature as candycorn, but thats not a compliment...

I have attempted to debate with 911nutjob and clownlite for over a year, and they refuse to even express an opinion. I have engaged in discussion with christophera for as long and have determined that he is as looney as they come. he simply continues to post the same shit over and over. I do not respond to him any longer, I only post in his threads to ridicule him. I have had discussions with terral, and find that he is delusional, the scarey kind of delusional like Tim McVeigh. I stay away from him. I have had some discussions with eots, and while we have disagreed, and tormented each other, I would have to say that all in all eots is ok. I would go elk hunting with eots and wouldn't worry about him with a rifle behind me. I would not say that about any of the others I mentioned. I also know that candycorn, fizz and dive do not agree with me on eots, and don't even ask liability. They got this blood feud thing going. All the nutjob twoofers seem to think there is this two-sided argument going. Agent chrissy calls it a "false peer group". That is bullshit. The statement that i support candycorn is only true to the extent that when I can get a laugh at the twoofer's expense, I will chime in with candycorn, divecon, liability or fizz, and others, but these are the ones that spend the most time in the conspiracy forum.
I find the truthers here to be lacking, that's why I call them twoofers. They are not quite real truthers. I even started a thread about it.
When all these idots have is bullshit, inuendo and lies, the only rational response to them is to ridicule and torment them.
I read your 3 part OP and am waiting for more, like a post where you actually present your opinion and are not plagurizing an article from somewhere else. So far I have not ridiculed you or attacked you have I? I am still waiting to see where your coming from and what your agenda is. I did the same thing with the rest of the truthers. Go back and read old threads, you'll see it to be true.
Once I determined that there is no possibility of actual discussion with these guys, I do engage in tormenting them. There is nothing else left to do. All they have is their distrust of the government, and that is the extent of any evidence they have. How about you? I will say you do seem to have the ability to engage in conversation, that is an improvemnt over 911nutjob, clownlite or agent chrissy.
Welcome.

Fair enough... I respect an honest answer, and despite my personal issues with candycorn, I can respect your opinion. And since I am new here, I will take all of that into consideration. Especially regarding anyone who truly believes the crap about building the twin towers with the purpose to explode them later.... I mean thats just ignorant...

I apologize for making any snappy judgments or false assumptions on you and I stand corrected....

I have been remiss in this thread, I am sorry. It seems spanking oldrocks over his propaganda has taken a lot of the limited time I do have to spend on here. I will finish what I have saved on my pc for this thread ASAP. Besides oldrocks is really getting boring now. :lol:

Anyway I will have something soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to give me the heads up much appreciated.

Gslack, I offer the above post (#80) from agent chrissy as proof of what I said about him in post #79.

In past posts he has claimed the following, just to enlighten you;
He claims to have worked in the engineering field yet shows no knowledge of engineering practices or terminology.
He claims to have been denied his rights in his child support case because the county he lives in refused to give him access to court records from the 1860's.
He claims to have been under the control of a long dead medicine man that caused him personal problems, this he described in a 'filing' to the court.
He claims to have had his car disabled by a member of an ancient magic user's group while driving on the freeway. The car was disabled when the witch 'winked' at agent chrissy.
He claims to be the 'choesen one' that is only here to inform people of the evil in this world.

There are more cliams, but these ones are enough to show the futility of engaging in discussion with agent chrissy. Rational conversation simply is not possible with the mentally ill.

All you have done in here so far has been to attack save one post. And the fact you support the little annoying brat candycorn speaks volumes of your true nature as well... SO far you haven't been as idiotic and immature as candycorn, but thats not a compliment...

I have attempted to debate with 911nutjob and clownlite for over a year, and they refuse to even express an opinion. I have engaged in discussion with christophera for as long and have determined that he is as looney as they come. he simply continues to post the same shit over and over. I do not respond to him any longer, I only post in his threads to ridicule him. I have had discussions with terral, and find that he is delusional, the scarey kind of delusional like Tim McVeigh. I stay away from him. I have had some discussions with eots, and while we have disagreed, and tormented each other, I would have to say that all in all eots is ok. I would go elk hunting with eots and wouldn't worry about him with a rifle behind me. I would not say that about any of the others I mentioned. I also know that candycorn, fizz and dive do not agree with me on eots, and don't even ask liability. They got this blood feud thing going. All the nutjob twoofers seem to think there is this two-sided argument going. Agent chrissy calls it a "false peer group". That is bullshit. The statement that i support candycorn is only true to the extent that when I can get a laugh at the twoofer's expense, I will chime in with candycorn, divecon, liability or fizz, and others, but these are the ones that spend the most time in the conspiracy forum.
I find the truthers here to be lacking, that's why I call them twoofers. They are not quite real truthers. I even started a thread about it.
When all these idots have is bullshit, inuendo and lies, the only rational response to them is to ridicule and torment them.
I read your 3 part OP and am waiting for more, like a post where you actually present your opinion and are not plagurizing an article from somewhere else. So far I have not ridiculed you or attacked you have I? I am still waiting to see where your coming from and what your agenda is. I did the same thing with the rest of the truthers. Go back and read old threads, you'll see it to be true.
Once I determined that there is no possibility of actual discussion with these guys, I do engage in tormenting them. There is nothing else left to do. All they have is their distrust of the government, and that is the extent of any evidence they have. How about you? I will say you do seem to have the ability to engage in conversation, that is an improvemnt over 911nutjob, clownlite or agent chrissy.
Welcome.

Fair enough... I respect an honest answer, and despite my personal issues with candycorn, I can respect your opinion. And since I am new here, I will take all of that into consideration. Especially regarding anyone who truly believes the crap about building the twin towers with the purpose to explode them later.... I mean thats just ignorant...

I apologize for making any snappy judgments or false assumptions on you and I stand corrected....

I have been remiss in this thread, I am sorry. It seems spanking oldrocks over his propaganda has taken a lot of the limited time I do have to spend on here. I will finish what I have saved on my pc for this thread ASAP. Besides oldrocks is really getting boring now. :lol:

Anyway I will have something soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to give me the heads up much appreciated.

Welcome again, and hand me down some of those cookies, just don't tell my wife. I have diabetic-like problems and have to eat cookies and candy in secret.:lol:

911nutjob is just pissed i outed him as a traitor, not a citizen asking questions, but a true traitor to his country. The country that allowed his mother the sanctuary to birth and nurture him, he has betrayed.

"Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010

911nutjob has nothing to say that is worth listening to unless you are an agent of treason or an actual foriegn agent.

traitorous 911nutjob - proven beyond a doubt

and

911nutjob never debates anything, just attacks

Welcome.

Good post and I agree with your sentiment. I don't wonder about anybody's agenda when that is the their OP and--as far as I know--their OP in this particular forum as well. I do stand to be corrected however but I would tend to think that there is nowhere other than "jews did it" as a destination given the gambit.

I'll be watching.

Welcome.

Im telling you dude your making a serious mistake.He'll act like he wants to have a civilized discussion with you but then down the road he'll start acting exactly the way cornboy troll does.save yourself the trouble,take it from a truther,he has no interest in the truth and he'll just blatantly ignore facts and evidence when it doesnt go along with his version of events and then start insulting you.Like you said,the fact that he is such a huge fan of cornboy trolls should speak volumes of his truth intentions.save yourself the trouble,ignore the troll.Here is the proof for you right now how childish he is and how he attacks people all the time for not accepting the lies and propaganda of the government in these links of his below.also Like i said before,he is a troll that always brings up old lond dead buried threads just like candy corn boy.No difference.again here the proof of how childish this troll is below in these links.

Here he is trolling bringing up a long dead buried thread of mine that had been buried for ages.Nobody has an interest in this thread and yet this 9/11 apologist keeps bringing it back and like the patheitc troll he is,keeps addressing me when he knows I have him on ignore.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/63698-pick-your-poison-mccain-or-obama-3.html

Last edited:
Welcome.

Im telling you dude your making a serious mistake.He'll act like he wants to have a civilized discussion with you but then down the road he'll start acting exactly the way cornboy troll does.save yourself the trouble,take it from a truther,he has no interest in the truth and he'll just blatantly ignore facts and evidence when it doesnt go along with his version of events and then start insulting you.Like you said,the fact that he is such a huge fan of cornboy trolls should speak volumes of his truth intentions.save yourself the trouble,ignore the troll.Here is the proof for you right now how childish he is and how he attacks people all the time for not accepting the lies and propaganda of the government in these links of his below.also Like i said before,he is a troll that always brings up old lond dead buried threads just like candy corn boy.No difference.again here the proof of how childish this troll is below in these links.

Isn't it ironic how your posts never have any actual facts in them? It would seem as though you're the one ignoring the facts sonny.

Welcome.

Yeah Gasleak...this is the guy you're aligning yourself with. Best of luck there vato.

gslack said:
The problems with some of the theories out there are the way they are scrapped together from bits of knowledge from all over. They take of a fact and then they make assumptions to fill in the blanks. Then they may make sweeping statements or claims based on that patchy knowledge

Yes they do, just like you've done.

My knowledge of the Towers come from one place and it is as good as can be gotten under conditions. It came from a documentary that I evidence as having existed with the update on search for missing PBS video by Dr. Ron Larsen. What I describe is completely consistent with what is seen on 9-11 and construction photos are also consistently explained.

You have not posted an image of the supposed steel core structure on 9-11. The reason you have not is they did not exist.

This IS the east wall of the concrete tubular core of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

*animation cut out to keep the thread from bogging down....

gslack said:
You can plainly see in the picture that the "giant" steel cores, are in reality a lattice work of steel girders and supports thatched together to form a caged chamber that was then filled with concrete.

1. The "cores" are spoken of as large steel beams. The fact is, the actual core beams were made up of several connected beams, then filled and wrapped in concrete.

What you describe is not seen EVER when the core is exposed. What is seen is rebar in the position of walls surrounding the core.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Okay, lets try this again.....

The cores, are not steel or concrete alone.... They are steel caged structures, with a structural concrete poured into it. And structural concrete has rebar in it. Its one of the reasons its structural... please the following article carefully....

Construction of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Structural design
As an interstate agency, the Port Authority was not subject to local laws and regulations of the City of New York, including building codes. Nonetheless, the Port Authority required architects and structural engineers to follow the New York City building codes. At the time when the World Trade Center was planned, new building codes were being devised to replace the 1938 version that was still in place. The structural engineers ended up following draft versions of the new 1968 building codes, which incorporated "advanced techniques" in building design.[45]
The World Trade Center towers included many structural engineering innovations in skyscraper design and construction, which allowed the buildings to reach new heights and become the tallest in the world. Traditionally, skyscrapers used a skeleton of columns distributed throughout the interior to support building loads, with interior columns disrupting the floor space. The tube-frame concept, earlier introduced by Fazlur Khan, was a major innovation, allowing open floor plans and more space to rent. The buildings used high-strength, load-bearing perimeter steel columns called Vierendeel trusses that were spaced closely together to form a strong, rigid wall structure. There were 59 perimeter columns, narrowly spaced, on each side of the buildings. In all, the perimeter walls of the towers were 210 feet (64 m) on each side, and the corners were beveled. The perimeter columns were designed to provide support for virtually all lateral loads (such as wind loads) and to share the gravity loads with the core columns.[46] Structural analysis of major portions of the World Trade Center were computed on an IBM 1620.[47]

Typical WTC architectural floor plan
The perimeter structure was constructed with extensive use of prefabricated modular pieces, which consisted of three columns, three stories tall, connected by spandrel plates. The perimeter columns had a square cross section, 14 inches (36 cm) on a side, and were constructed of welded steel plate.[48] The thickness of the plates and grade of structural steel varied over the height of the tower, ranging from 36,000 to 100,000 pounds per square inch[49] (260 to 670 MPa). The strength of the steel and thickness of the steel plates decreased with height because they were required to support lesser amounts of building mass on higher floors.[48] The tube-frame design required 40 percent less structural steel than conventional building designs.[50] From the 7th floor to the ground level, and down to the foundation, the columns were spaced 10 feet (3 m) apart.[51] All columns were placed on bedrock, which, unlike that in Midtown Manhattan, where the bedrock is shallow, is at 65–85 feet (20–26 m) below the surface.[52]
The spandrel plates were welded to the columns to create the modular pieces off-site at the fabrication shop.[53] The modular pieces were typically 52 inches (1.3 m) deep, and extended for two full floors and half of two more floors.[48] Adjacent modules were bolted together, with the splices occurring at mid-span of the columns and spandrels. The spandrel plates were located at each floor, transmitting shear stress between columns, allowing them to work together in resisting lateral loads. The joints between modules were staggered vertically, so the column splices between adjacent modules were not at the same floor.[48]
The building's core housed the elevator and utility shafts, restrooms, three stairwells, and other support spaces. The core of each tower was a rectangular area 87 by 135 feet (27 by 41 m), and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of the tower.[48] The columns tapered after the 66th floor, and consisted of welded box-sections at lower floors and rolled wide-flange sections at upper floors. The structural core in 1 WTC was oriented with the long axis east to west, while that of 2 WTC was oriented north to south. All elevators were located in the core. Each building had three stairwells, also in the core, except on the mechanical floors where they were located outside the core.[54]

Schematic of composite floor truss system
The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses. The floors supported their own weight, as well as live loads, provided lateral stability to the exterior walls, and distributed wind loads among the exterior walls. The floors consisted of 4-inch (10 cm) thick lightweight concrete slabs laid on a fluted steel deck with shear connections for composite action.[48] A grid of lightweight bridging trusses and main trusses supported the floors. The trusses had a span of 60 feet (18 m) in the long-span areas and 35 feet (11 m) in the short span area.[48] The trusses connected to the perimeter at alternate columns, and were on 6-foot-8-inch (2.03 m) centers. The top chords of the trusses were bolted to seats welded to the spandrels on the exterior side and a channel welded to the core columns on the interior side. The floors were connected to the perimeter spandrel plates with viscoelastic dampers, which helped reduce the amount of sway felt by building occupants.[48]
Hat trusses (or "outrigger truss") located from the 107th floor to the top of the buildings were designed to support a tall communication antenna on top of each building.[48] Only 1 WTC (north tower) actually had an antenna fitted, which was added in 1978.[55] The truss system consisted of six trusses along the long axis of the core and four along the short axis. This truss system allowed some load redistribution between the perimeter and core columns and supported the transmission tower.

The "cores" were not single structures of steel or concrete and the fact both the pro-conspiracy and pro-official report crowd make the statements they were, is irresponsible and leaves room for this kind of inaccurate speculation. The fact is just like the rest of the building it was a composite of steel cage framework with a structural concrete center. THis is not a speculation or a notion or my gut feeling its a statement of fact and easily verified if you would stop basing your opinions and beliefs on the claims of those whose business is selling a conspiracy theory to the public. Seriously man, this is just a silly argument...

Your animation and all your pics do not dispute what I said and what the evidence tells us. If anything the fact all you see is pieces of rebar and dust makes this even more factual.

you are operating under the assumption that they built the towers from either steel girders that were one long piece from the bedrock to the top, or concrete poured from the bedrock to the top. That is not the case, and would be impractical, and even at current levels of technology impossible to make much less transport from a foundry or mill. The entire thing, the walls, the floors, the cores, all of it was modular. There was no 110 story long single pieces of steel or concrete, and to think so is just plain ignorant....

The steel girders had to be functionally sized to work with, the concrete had to be functionally sized as well. Pouring 110 stories of concrete in a tube from the top down is just not practical, impossible to set much less to control, and would never dry. And 101 story long single sections of steel girder is just as impossible to work with, manufacture, and set up or use.

it was a lattice-work, or a caged tubular design. And that is why there are no extremely long, wide, or massive single sections or cores jutting up from the ground. There weren't any and it would be impossible to create them in the manner and scale your hypothesis would require....

I really hope you can understand this, because your hypothesis or theory is bordering on insanity....

Gslack, I offer the above post (#80) from agent chrissy as proof of what I said about him in post #79.

In past posts he has claimed the following, just to enlighten you;
He claims to have worked in the engineering field yet shows no knowledge of engineering practices or terminology.
He claims to have been denied his rights in his child support case because the county he lives in refused to give him access to court records from the 1860's.
He claims to have been under the control of a long dead medicine man that caused him personal problems, this he described in a 'filing' to the court.
He claims to have had his car disabled by a member of an ancient magic user's group while driving on the freeway. The car was disabled when the witch 'winked' at agent chrissy.
He claims to be the 'choesen one' that is only here to inform people of the evil in this world.

There are more cliams, but these ones are enough to show the futility of engaging in discussion with agent chrissy. Rational conversation simply is not possible with the mentally ill.

Well I appreciate the heads up, but I will try and keep my judgments based on how they treat me.... no offense but its the fair thing to do...

Welcome.

Here he is trolling bringing up a long dead buried thread of mine that had been buried for ages.Nobody has an interest in this thread and yet this 9/11 apologist keeps bringing it back and like the patheitc troll he is,keeps addressing me when he knows I have him on ignore.

Well mistake or not, everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt. I mean it wouldn't be fair to base any opinion of someone based solely on what someone else told me, especially when I have no experience with them to back it up.

I give him the same opportunity as I give anyone else... But I do appreciate the fact you feel this way about him and respect your right to do so. I will still hold my judgments and base them on personal experience.... Thanks though..

He has no interest in that long dead thread about Mccain or Obama yet he keeps bringing bringing it back all the tiem trying to get a reaction out of me.Now look here below,candykid doing the same exact same thing,trolling bringing back an old dead thread.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/69185-jfk-inside-the-target-car-4.html

see the pattern here? these two trolls bring back old dead threads of soemthing i said YEARS ago cause their lifes are so pathetic.

He has no interest in that long dead thread about Mccain or Obama yet he keeps bringing bringing it back all the tiem trying to get a reaction out of me.Now look here below,candykid doing the same exact same thing,trolling bringing back an old dead thread.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/69185-jfk-inside-the-target-car-4.html

see the pattern here? these two trolls bring back old dead threads of soemthing i said YEARS ago cause their lifes are so pathetic.

Candycorn is on ignore, and what happened before I got here has no bearing on my experience with anyone. Either way a bit of trolling is par for the course on a message board, but in my experience with candycorn he/she/it has shown nothing of value other than the desire to ramble. So it gets the same treatment I give anyone who shows themselves that useless to me.

So far neither you, slackjawed, or Christophera has shown that to me personally. And so in all fairness I will refrain from judgments and see how you all treat me in all cases..

and if THAT wasnt enough evidence for you Gslack that Slackass isnt a close second to the biggest troll here at this site right after candy corn troll boy,here just look at THIS link of this thread here he made.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...are-truthers-cooperating-in-a-conspiracy.html

as usual,he goes off sprouting lies and bullshit attacking people on here who dont swallow his garbage and lies he always post here.This troll loses his credibility big time here making a thread calling us mentally ill when HE is the one that is mentally ill.making a thread just to insult people like he did and always does just for not accepting the lies of the government is someone who has no credibility.

As you can see,he goes on and writes bullshit and lies saying we think alex jones is our ONLY credible source for information when myself and others have listed MANY different credible sources MANY times in the past like high level CIA,FBI and military men who say it was an inside job as credible sources.

Eots has listed a link called PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11 with hundreds of first responders,firemen,architects, engineers,witnesses,pilots, and pentagon officials,ect ect HUNDREDS of times for him but as you can see,that stupid dumb fuck troll ignores those facts of the credible sources we have listed for him too many times before in the past and just goes on here lying his ass off saying we only use alex jones as our ONLY source. proof right here in his OWN thread what a lying hypocrite troll he is and this is just ONE of his many childish threads he has made in the past.Go back through several pages back and you will see for yourself MANY threads he has made attacking people just for pointing out his lies and propaganda he posts and proving him wrong time after time.

You'll find out like so many other here have like myself,eots,terral,creative dreams and others,he just insults you and makes threads like that just like the disinformation agent troll he is only because we dont believe his bullshit and lies he posts all the time.

Last edited:
and if THAT wasnt enough evidence for you Gslack that Slackass isnt a close second to the biggest troll here at this site right after candy corn troll boy,here just look at THIS link of this thread here he made.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/69185-jfk-inside-the-target-car-4.html

as usual,he goes off sprouting lies and bullshit attacking people on here who dont swallow his garbage and lies he always post here.This troll loses his credibility big time here making a thread calling us mentally ill when HE is the one that is mentally ill.making a thread calling people who dont accept the lies of the government is someone who has no credibility.
As you can see,he goes on and writes bullshit and lies saying we think alex jones is our ONLY credible source for information when myself and others have listed MANY different credible sources MANY times in the past like high level CIA,FBI and military men who say it was an inside job as credible sources.

Eots has listed a link called PATRIOTS QUESTION 9/11 with hundreds of first responders,firemen,architects, engineers,witnesses,pilots, and pentagon officials,ect ect HUNDREDS of times for him but as you can see,that stupid dumb fuck troll ignores those facts of the credible sources we have listed for him too many times before in the past and just goes on here lying his ass off saying we only use alex jones as our ONLY source. proof right here in his OWN thread what a lying hypocrite troll he is and this is just ONE of his many childish threads he has made in the past.Go back through several pages back and you will see for yourself MANY threads he has made attacking people just for pointing out his lies and propaganda he posts and proving him wrong time after time.

Well I hear ya, I really do.... But if I judged him based solely on what you tell me and your experiences with him, than there would be no difference if I were to do that to you.... I cannot do that in either case... So I have to allow my experiences with both of you to make any judgments....

gslacker= said:

You will try forever and never get done what you think you will.

The only core that can be shown with evidence is a steel reinforced cast concrete tube. That evidence happens to be from INDEPENDENT SOURCES.

You uses of official information without question support the FEMA deception but as with most deception, is inconsistent.

gslacker= said:

The only core that can be shown with evidence is a steel reinforced cast concrete tube. That evidence happens to be from INDEPENDENT SOURCES.

You uses of official information without question support the FEMA deception but as with most deception, is inconsistent.

What sources? All I have seen you put up so far has been links to your own thread, and one to a audio of who knows who talking about a supposed lost video.

The wikkipedia article is not supporting anybody's story or any official report. Its not even about the attacks or any such thing. Its about the construction of the towers themselves. It even states as much....

Jesus dude, a wako up the street living in a box, claiming the aliens abducted him can be an independent source. it doesn't make anything he says true or factual.

Look, whether you believe it or not, there is a big business to conspiracy theories. Documentaries, books, websites, hell man entire careers based on the creation, peddling, and proliferation of theories. Some of them make millions doing it. Some theories may have some truth in them, and some are just crap to sell to gullible but well intentioned people. You have to understand it is a business like any other or you will be taken and made a fool of.

my job I been doing for 21 years now. I take data and find inconsistencies, patterns, and separate fact from fiction, emotion from logic and make it so a superior can quickly assess it and give a recommendation. I am dam good at it too. You have to be to do it as long as I have been.

in my 21 years I have seen all kinds of hucksters, charlatans, con-artists, snowjobs, and scams. And they really do come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Ones like this use the classic PR emotional science bit of trickery. They give bits and pieces of science but charge it with an emotional undertone which drives the BS through without your realizing it. And you have to learn to spot this someday or you will always find yourself in this same situation.

Man, the cores are not what they tell you, and the official report was misleading on this which gives room for this kind of silliness. There is no shame in being fooled, but denying it when deep down you know better by now is something to be ashamed of...

gslacker= said:

What sources? All I have seen you put up so far has been links to your own thread, and one to a audio of who knows who talking about a supposed lost video.

The wikkipedia article is not supporting anybody's story or any official report. Its not even about the attacks or any such thing. Its about the construction of the towers themselves. It even states as much....

Jesus dude, a wako up the street living in a box, claiming the aliens abducted him can be an independent source. it doesn't make anything he says true or factual.

Look, whether you believe it or not, there is a big business to conspiracy theories. Documentaries, books, websites, hell man entire careers based on the creation, peddling, and proliferation of theories. Some of them make millions doing it. Some theories may have some truth in them, and some are just crap to sell to gullible but well intentioned people. You have to understand it is a business like any other or you will be taken and made a fool of.

my job I been doing for 21 years now. I take data and find inconsistencies, patterns, and separate fact from fiction, emotion from logic and make it so a superior can quickly assess it and give a recommendation. I am dam good at it too. You have to be to do it as long as I have been.

in my 21 years I have seen all kinds of hucksters, charlatans, con-artists, snowjobs, and scams. And they really do come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Ones like this use the classic PR emotional science bit of trickery. They give bits and pieces of science but charge it with an emotional undertone which drives the BS through without your realizing it. And you have to learn to spot this someday or you will always find yourself in this same situation.

Man, the cores are not what they tell you, and the official report was misleading on this which gives room for this kind of silliness. There is no shame in being fooled, but denying it when deep down you know better by now is something to be ashamed of...

Well said, not that agent chrissy will listen, but well said. You will find chrissy linking to algoxy sites, those are his own sites and are not proof of anything. He is fond of posting a link to his own posts on USMB and other sites like David Ickes site and claiming it proof as well. Agent chrissy has been banned from most sites, but is a senior member and has been interviewed on David Ickes site. A incomplete history of his web exploits spreading the same stuff with the same articles, links and pictures here;
Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned, and accused of posting from an IP outside the USA, interesting to say the least)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup.com
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

Based on my conversations with him and what I have found on the web about him, I believe he is purposefully engaged in spreading his propaganda for profit.

Wow, Slack. You've got time on your hands!

:tongue:

I was banned years ago from DU - after only one or two posts. I linked to a document that showed invite-only membership to s single organiztion comprised of the most senior members and appointees of both the GOP and Dem parties, and the heads of the leading financial, corporate, and media organizations.

My post was basically a statement that the Dem and GOP leadership shared the same agenda. I demonstrated how policy thinktank memberships and participation could de mapped as a foundation to determining that there is an actual shared agenda between both parties, and how successive administrations use PR and a false left/right paradigm to drag the public into keeping them in power.

That thread lasted about 15 minutes before i received a lifelong ban with no explanation. :)

Wow...you sound like you're trying to stop an investigation.

gslacker= said:

Good...keep asking "Why" and "Who."

Forum List

Back