Real Conspiracy..

your penny myth is just that and there are steel beams in these videos and there is evidence they have been melted

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUS89-_fbtk]YouTube - Mythbusters - Death by a falling penny?[/ame]

your penny myth is just that and there are steel beams in these videos and there is evidence they have been melted

YouTube - Mythbusters - Death by a falling penny?

LOL, ya think you might be a bit too literal? The penny theory isn't mine its all over the country, so don't blame me. Also when ever the self -proclaimed "mythbusters" are on I remember the fact they support the lone gunman JFK theory and tried to prove it on TV (badly). And that they purposely fudged at least one other experiment that I watched myself on their show.... They do disprove many myths fairly, but they also deliberately mislead people too... They are media, the same media who deceive us daily. The same media who perpetuate the official story you deny... Seems a bit odd you disagree with the official story but use the people who perpetuate it when it suits you....

Either way, whether the penny experiment was legit or not and the so-called myth is inaccurate (which it very well could be). The point still remains the same, metal, concrete, steel, desks, furniture, telephones, computers, et, etc all falling at that height and being covered by other and similar things at the same time; would leave nothing but rubble and twisted steel.

And lastly we do not see that in your videos. All we DO see is twisted metal girders and supports. Twisted and or bent steel does not mean anything beyond the building falling. it does not point to a cause.

Look I don't like the way it happened either. When I watched them fall I stated then that it looked like a demolition. If you wanted to look over some of my previous posts you can see this. Whats more I do not buy the official report or their claims, but right now all we can prove is the buildings fell. How they fell from an outsiders position is impossible to determine. All this kind of nonsense does is stop viable debate on what we can find out.

Okay as much as I respect the rescue and other workers on the scene, I do not see how any of this proves anything...

Ever dropped something from 1200 feet? Well a penny from the empire state building roof can kill. THe reason there were no items in one piece still, is the fact the stuff near the top fell so far and hit so hard, and the stuff in the middle or the bottom, was crushed by the mass and velocity of the things and pieces from above. This is not any evidence of anything but a building falling....

My point still stands, until they can reliably identify the molten metal we cannot say what it was or how it got there or from what source. If it were aluminum, or similar lightweight alloys, they would have melted at much lower temps than the steel. And as far as the duration of the fires at ground zero, they had to dig up yards and yards of debris. Some of it flammable, some flame resistant. The mass covered much of the burning sections, allowing heat to build up. Ask a fireman about what happens when a closed room with fuel to burn but a lack of oxygen prevents a flame, gets a burst of oxygen from an opened door? its a fireball of heat and flame..... This is a viable explanation no?

It seems I was wrong about you. You are much more level headed than the "speculation" the OP presented. I apologize for not giving you a chance. Somehow...I still think you'll end up with the Jooz doing it but you've earned a second look.

Nice job.

Okay as much as I respect the rescue and other workers on the scene, I do not see how any of this proves anything...

Ever dropped something from 1200 feet? Well a penny from the empire state building roof can kill. THe reason there were no items in one piece still, is the fact the stuff near the top fell so far and hit so hard, and the stuff in the middle or the bottom, was crushed by the mass and velocity of the things and pieces from above. This is not any evidence of anything but a building falling....

My point still stands, until they can reliably identify the molten metal we cannot say what it was or how it got there or from what source. If it were aluminum, or similar lightweight alloys, they would have melted at much lower temps than the steel. And as far as the duration of the fires at ground zero, they had to dig up yards and yards of debris. Some of it flammable, some flame resistant. The mass covered much of the burning sections, allowing heat to build up. Ask a fireman about what happens when a closed room with fuel to burn but a lack of oxygen prevents a flame, gets a burst of oxygen from an opened door? its a fireball of heat and flame..... This is a viable explanation no?

It seems I was wrong about you. You are much more level headed than the "speculation" the OP presented. I apologize for not giving you a chance. Somehow...I still think you'll end up with the Jooz doing it but you've earned a second look.

Nice job.

Wow, that almost was an apology.... you were that close ya know... The fact is you still didn't read the OP enough to make any decision or pass any judgment, then despite my telling you repeatedly as much you continued on ignoring my follow-up posts, all the while insulting, harassing, and acting like a juvenile.

This and your actions, responses, and behavior to now show me you are neither mature enough or level-headed enough to give anyone the respect or fair treatment they deserve unless it suits you and your beliefs or preconceptions. And your half-ass excuse/near apology with stipulations drives this assertion home....

So in all fairness you can take your assessment of me and my worth, and file it under the "OOPS I FUCKED UP AGAIN FOLDER".. The fact you suddenly deem me worth a second look means squat to me. I do not befriend douchebags just because they agree with my assertions or like what I have to say. It doesn't make you less a douchebag, it just means you agree with some things I say. And I at least have more character than that....

you are still on ignore. You are on ignore for being a douchebag, pig-headed, ranting, harassing, judgmental azzhole who judges people and posts without reading them. I do not accept it and rationalize simply because you agree with my assertions now.....

Nice job.

Wow, that almost was an apology.... you were that close ya know... The fact is you still didn't read the OP enough to make any decision or pass any judgment, then despite my telling you repeatedly as much you continued on ignoring my follow-up posts, all the while insulting, harassing, and acting like a juvenile.

This and your actions, responses, and behavior to now show me you are neither mature enough or level-headed enough to give anyone the respect or fair treatment they deserve unless it suits you and your beliefs or preconceptions. And your half-ass excuse/near apology with stipulations drives this assertion home....

So in all fairness you can take your assessment of me and my worth, and file it under the "OOPS I FUCKED UP AGAIN FOLDER".. The fact you suddenly deem me worth a second look means squat to me. I do not befriend douchebags just because they agree with my assertions or like what I have to say. It doesn't make you less a douchebag, it just means you agree with some things I say. And I at least have more character than that....

you are still on ignore. You are on ignore for being a douchebag, pig-headed, ranting, harassing, judgmental azzhole who judges people and posts without reading them. I do not accept it and rationalize simply because you agree with my assertions now.....

Oh well, just wanted to say I apologize; whether or not you accept is up to you.

LOL, ya think you might be a bit too literal? The penny theory isn't mine its all over the country, so don't blame me. Also when ever the self -proclaimed "mythbusters" are on I remember the fact they support the lone gunman JFK theory and tried to prove it on TV (badly). And that they purposely fudged at least one other experiment that I watched myself on their show.... They do disprove many myths fairly, but they also deliberately mislead people too... They are media, the same media who deceive us daily. The same media who perpetuate the official story you deny... Seems a bit odd you disagree with the official story but use the people who perpetuate it when it suits you....

Either way, whether the penny experiment was legit or not and the so-called myth is inaccurate (which it very well could be). The point still remains the same, metal, concrete, steel, desks, furniture, telephones, computers, et, etc all falling at that height and being covered by other and similar things at the same time; would leave nothing but rubble and twisted steel.

And lastly we do not see that in your videos. All we DO see is twisted metal girders and supports. Twisted and or bent steel does not mean anything beyond the building falling. it does not point to a cause.

Look I don't like the way it happened either. When I watched them fall I stated then that it looked like a demolition. If you wanted to look over some of my previous posts you can see this. Whats more I do not buy the official report or their claims, but right now all we can prove is the buildings fell. How they fell from an outsiders position is impossible to determine. All this kind of nonsense does is stop viable debate on what we can find out.

the cross is made of iron and is melted together

Last edited:

the cross is made of iron and is melted together

Really? Is it melted or soldered? Could it have been part of the core structure or framework? After all it was steel and interconnected to form a space frame design...

The fact you would just assume it meant the metal melted together after the fact shows your desire to see what you want disregarding truth. Ya know I expect this kind of thing from religious folk, its their stock and trade.... But come on man......

its a t-section of metal most likely from the core or framework structure, look through pics of its construction and I bet you can spot a million potential crosses.....

Really? Is it melted or soldered? Could it have been part of the core structure or framework? After all it was steel and interconnected to form a space frame design...

The fact you would just assume it meant the metal melted together after the fact shows your desire to see what you want disregarding truth. Ya know I expect this kind of thing from religious folk, its their stock and trade.... But come on man......

its a t-section of metal most likely from the core or framework structure, look through pics of its construction and I bet you can spot a million potential crosses.....

is this one melted together too?
image5.jpg

image5.jpg

I see lots of bolt heads. They may have been soldered on too--in perfect alignment--because there were thousands of people in that tower...can you say for sure that one of them didn't do it?

Sorry...I morphed into curvelight there.

image5.jpg

OMG! its one of the "agents".... He is removing evidence of his crime.....:lol::lol::cuckoo:

spoliation of the crime scene did indeed occur

Look, I'm not saying some kind of evil crap didn't go on. All I am saying is debating on whether or not its was brought down by explosives, thermite or any other manner not related to the planes hitting them, is a lesson in futility. And so far if you look at it objectively and honestly you cannot see discernible proof of it. All you see is bits and pieces of possibilities and thats it.

The reality is if they wanted to bring the buildings down quickly and cleanly leaving little to no evidence. They wouldn't have to go to all the elaboration I have seen claimed in all the theories out there. All they would have to do is place thermite charges on some key floors and only at key points. Points no one talks about in their theories. At least not in any real semblance to reality.

And BTW, those "squibs" mentioned in the loose change and a few other documentaries? They were the floor trusses giving way under the stresses from the floors above falling on them. THe fact they claimed it was explosives is beyond logic....

Motive for the 9/11 Attacks:

Brzezinski - The Grand Chessboard - American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives (1997)

Pay attention to the maps and where we were back in 2008. You'll quickly realize what Obama and Biden meant when they promised during campaign speeches that they'll finish what Bush started in Central Asia.

Here's a couple of my favorite quotes:

From the Introduction:
"Eurasia is thus the chessboard on which the struggle for global primacy continues to be played, and that struggle involves geostrategy—the strategic management of geopolitical interests. It is noteworthy that as recently as 1940 two aspirants to global power, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin, agreed explicitly (in the secret negotiations of November of that year) that America should be excluded from Eurasia. Each realized that the injection of American power into Eurasia would preclude his ambitions regarding global domination. Each shared the assumption that Eurasia is the center of the world and that he who controls Eurasia controls the world. A half century later, the issue has been redefined: will America's primacy in Eurasia endure, and to what ends might it be applied?

The ultimate objective of American policy should be benign and visionary: to shape a truly cooperative global community, in keeping with long-range trends and with the fundamental interests of humankind. But in the meantime, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the
purpose of this book
."

This is from the conclusion, Page 107:

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multicultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstances of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."

"In the absence of a comparable external challenge, American society may find it much more difficult to reach agreement regarding foreign policies that cannot be directly related to central beliefs and widely shared cultural-ethnic sympathies and that still require an enduring and sometimes costly imperial engagement."

Wow. It looks like Brzezinski (Obama's most senior foreign policy advisor) got really lucky in 2001. His widely perceived external threat showed up on our doorstep and everything he recommended has coincidentally begun falling into place. it must be nice to be lucky like that.

Obama is the biggest con artist and fraud of a president.If you go back to the prior months when he was senator and running for the office of the presidency,you hear him in many of his speechs saying he will end the war and bring troops home.what does he do,he lies,continues the war and expands it.Him and Mccain both voted to reinstate the patriot act.At first he acted like he apposed McCain saying he wasnt for the patriot act but after getting elected,he reversed his stance and voted to reinstate in.

He has lied about EVERYTHING he would do once he got into office.Theres no difference between the two parties,they're both corrupt and neither represent the people.Everyone here should watch the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION.It talks all about that.It also explains WHY our government killed Kennedy who was out last REAL president we had not a puppet for the military industrail complex.

Motive for the 9/11 Attacks:

Brzezinski - The Grand Chessboard - American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives (1997)

Pay attention to the maps and where we were back in 2008. You'll quickly realize what Obama and Biden meant when they promised during campaign speeches that they'll finish what Bush started in Central Asia.

Here's a couple of my favorite quotes:

From the Introduction:
"Eurasia is thus the chessboard on which the struggle for global primacy continues to be played, and that struggle involves geostrategy—the strategic management of geopolitical interests. It is noteworthy that as recently as 1940 two aspirants to global power, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin, agreed explicitly (in the secret negotiations of November of that year) that America should be excluded from Eurasia. Each realized that the injection of American power into Eurasia would preclude his ambitions regarding global domination. Each shared the assumption that Eurasia is the center of the world and that he who controls Eurasia controls the world. A half century later, the issue has been redefined: will America's primacy in Eurasia endure, and to what ends might it be applied?

The ultimate objective of American policy should be benign and visionary: to shape a truly cooperative global community, in keeping with long-range trends and with the fundamental interests of humankind. But in the meantime, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger emerges, capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America. The formulation of a comprehensive and integrated Eurasian geostrategy is therefore the
purpose of this book
."

This is from the conclusion, Page 107:

"Moreover, as America becomes an increasingly multicultural society, it may find it more difficult to fashion a consensus on foreign policy issues, except in the circumstances of a truly massive and widely perceived direct external threat."

"In the absence of a comparable external challenge, American society may find it much more difficult to reach agreement regarding foreign policies that cannot be directly related to central beliefs and widely shared cultural-ethnic sympathies and that still require an enduring and sometimes costly imperial engagement."

Wow. It looks like Brzezinski (Obama's most senior foreign policy advisor) got really lucky in 2001. His widely perceived external threat showed up on our doorstep and everything he recommended has coincidentally begun falling into place. it must be nice to be lucky like that.

Obama is the biggest con artist and fraud of a president.If you go back to the prior months when he was senator and running for the office of the presidency,you hear him in many of his speechs saying he will end the war and bring troops home.what does he do,he lies,continues the war and expands it.Him and Mccain both voted to reinstate the patriot act.At first he acted like he apposed McCain saying he wasnt for the patriot act but after getting elected,he reversed his stance and voted to reinstate in.

He has lied about EVERYTHING he would do once he got into office.Theres no difference between the two parties,they're both corrupt and neither represent the people.Everyone here should watch the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION.It talks all about that.It also explains WHY our government killed Kennedy who was out last REAL president we had not a puppet for the military industrail complex.

Obama is exactly what he is supposed to be. A tool.... There is no real difference between right and left outside the show they put on. The deeper core issues, and all the real legislation of meaning and bearing is already decided upon way before it gets to the vote in either house or senate.

Most of these ideas or legislations come directly from the groups, think-tanks, and the UN or the bastards who control them. All of them press and push for globalization either openly or deceptively. Globalization not based on a democracy but one of an oligarchy. An elitist government run as a corporation with board members and CEO's whom are not voted in or out by the people they claim to represent, but appointed by their represent leaders of their national governments. Those chosen for this appointment are taken from a select list of candidates given to those government leaders by the very same oligarch committees forming the body itself.

The entire UN representative setup is a closed loop. None are appointed but at the whim and choice of the representatives already in place. And they talk about freedom and democracy..... yeah right....

image5.jpg

I see lots of bolt heads. They may have been soldered on too--in perfect alignment--because there were thousands of people in that tower...can you say for sure that one of them didn't do it?

Does anybody here have the ability to distinguish between welding and soldering?:lol::lol::lol:

image5.jpg

Does anybody here have the ability to distinguish between welding and soldering?:lol::lol::lol:

Well yes I know I do, been welding in my garage for years now and soldering I have done since a teen.

my point in that was to ask the obvious questions one should ask when given an absolute like that regarding the cross and how it came to be. And the other persons post was a bit of sarcasm to show a possible reply we could expect on it.....

And your point is what exactly?

P.S. the guy in the pic is actually cutting not welding or soldering. he is cutting the twisted metal beams to allow them to remove them easier. or so it would seem. he is using a variation of an OXY-ACETYLENE torch to do so. There are also plasma cutters and I am sure other newer technologies I am not privy to. Suffice to say I am no expert on metal working having just done it for my own purposes and having high school metal shop for a year, but the difference is quite easily seen....

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long to respond to your post... it was a great post and deserved better. I was stuck fighting the douchebag and neglected t ogive it proper attention.

yeah brzezinski seems to be lucky like that in a lot of things...

Just like Kissinger and a few other of the more slippery types who seem to be able to advise both parties presidents over the years.... I found it very funny that Kissinger was the "bad guy" advisor to Reagan by most democrats in the 80's, but now he's the "good guy" mentor to Obama... And the band keeps playing....:eusa_eh:

Did you know that when Obama wrote his thesis paper on Russian Nuclear Disarmament while he was studying poly-sci at Columbia, the Dean of Russian Studies was Zbigniew Brzezinski?

Wow! Another lucky break for Zbig! One of his former students promises to finish Zbig's "Grand Chessboard" strategy that Bush started, if he gets elected President!

And after appointing Zbig as his senior foreign policy advisor, Obama is expanding the Eurasian fronts as though "The Grand Chessboard" were his personal policy map.

What a coincidence! And none of that would have happened if we didn't have public support to invade Afghanistan. Another coincidence!

With 9/11, Zbig got his external perceived threat, he got support from the American people to do something Imperialistic that would have otherwise been opposed, he gets to see all of his maps and arrows come into place during the Bush Administration, and now he gets to be senior policy advisor to his former student who has promised to finish everything that Bush has started in Eurasia! What luck!!!!

Motive for 9/11? The only people who don't understand or see it are those who cannot stand to understand or see it.

Well the very idea that people still believe there is a real difference in the end result of who is president astounds me...

GW was elected as a conservative, but he turned out a centrist. obama a liberal who has become a centrist, Clinton was so center he was the middle. ANd with all of them no matter what they said or claimed, and no matter what the bills or legislation was supposed to be, all of it played off of what went before all leading us to the same end. Bush started the bailouts and obama continued them. Tell me what the chances are of that happening with two such different and opposing platforms?

its not possible if things were as they claim or say.

No repeal of the patriot act even mentioned after election, when it was all the talk before hand. no action on anything but health care and climate change which are both socialist changes and adhering to the centrist way.

Party politics is the show to keep us bickering while they whittle away at our rights and liberty.

You were starting to convince me that 9/11 was an inside job until you said Obama is a centrist.

WTF? He isn't a centrist. Idiot.

Well yes I know I do, been welding in my garage for years now and soldering I have done since a teen.

my point in that was to ask the obvious questions one should ask when given an absolute like that regarding the cross and how it came to be. And the other persons post was a bit of sarcasm to show a possible reply we could expect on it.....

P.S. the guy in the pic is actually cutting not welding or soldering. he is cutting the twisted metal beams to allow them to remove them easier. or so it would seem. he is using a variation of an OXY-ACETYLENE torch to do so. There are also plasma cutters and I am sure other newer technologies I am not privy to. Suffice to say I am no expert on metal working having just done it for my own purposes and having high school metal shop for a year, but the difference is quite easily seen....

I was referring to the construction, welding and Riveting.

Does this thread really have a point??? ;) I'm not big on the conspiracy theory. WTC did have it's problems, yet I don't connect the dots.

I was referring to the construction, welding and Riveting.

Does this thread really have a point??? ;) I'm not big on the conspiracy theory. WTC did have it's problems, yet I don't connect the dots.

Well its about real conspiracy or the reality of conspiracy in general. All of this is clear if you read the OP and the follow-up posts I made. It was long and divided to ensure there was no misunderstandings. But all of this is moot if you choose not to read them.

I do not condone the official story but I also do not buy into the myriad of conspiracy theories that have surrounded it. The reality in my opinion is neither, scenario is correct. Which is based on the contention that this entire thing is not a conspiracy but a voluntary effort action by the people to remain numb and ignorant to the happenings of the world around them, in favor of a little bit of comfort and self preservation.

I hope that helps, but really if you want to figure the thread out you should read over more than just one post or just posts directed to you personally....

Forum List

Back