Real Christians knows God, the Holy Spirit.

MaxGrit

Beloved
Mar 21, 2014
God is one in essence and three in persons.

The Father is God. Jesus Christ, the Son, is God. The Holy Spirit is God.

Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"

John 14:26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."

Matthew 3:11 “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

2 Timothy 1:14 "By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you."

Mark 13:11 "And when they bring you to trial and deliver you over, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit."

zz_cherry_paper.gif

Jesus? Or Charles Manson? That is the question!

Last edited:
God is triune in nature. He is one in essence and three in persons.

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

Doctrine of Trinity; revealed by God's Word, the Bible.

Those who know the Holy Spirit know He is a Revelator. He literally speaks the Word of God, because He is God. He literally speaks scripture.

So tell me, how can someone know the Holy Spirit and pretend that the Bible is all that God can and does say?

And how can someone claim authority from God and deny continuing revelation? God hasn't changed. In every era He has given authority from men, He has done so through Revelation. In fact, one cannot receive a testimony of Jesus Christ unless He received the Spirit of Prophecy because the Spirit of Prophecy is a testimony of Jesus Christ.

If you know the Holy Spirit, you know the Bible is not the limit of God's Word.

Forum List

Back