Reagans daughter was sexually abused

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

According to her new book. They sound like a really horrible family.

So horrible that the child could not speak out at the time. Who knows how many other kids were abused in that time.

Maybe America should reassess the Reagan legacy and see him for what he was

"Dear Mom and Dad contains an even more horrific story about Edith Luckett Davis sexually assaulting her granddaughter: “It was always when no one else was around, so I knew I could never say anything about it and be believed.”"

her grandmother sexually molested her, and you insinuate the problem was Ron and Nancy?

is there a level you won't go to to muckrake, or are you on a

So horrible that the child could not speak out at the time. Who knows how many other kids were abused in that time.

All old debunked news---over thirty years ago. Try again---maybe you can research his son and dig some dirt on him. SMH.

"Dear Mom and Dad contains an even more horrific story about Edith Luckett Davis sexually assaulting her granddaughter: “It was always when no one else was around, so I knew I could never say anything about it and be believed.”"

her grandmother sexually molested her, and you insinuate the problem was Ron and Nancy?

is there a level you won't go to to muckrake, or are you on a
Its horrific that her father was not someone she could trust with the information. Decent parents would be told.
But reagun was always a shitty person.

will try to read …

So do you believe Biden’s daughters diary? Do you believe the woman who accused Biden of sexual misconduct? Do you believe Kavanaugh’s accuser? Do you believe Clinton’s accusers?

This book is no more substantiated than Biden’s diary, Kavanaugh’s accuser or some of Clinton’s accusers.

Politics should not be a reason you believe unsubstantiated rumors. I don’t believe Ford, Biden’s daughter or Reagan’s daughter and for anyone to discredit a President over the sins of his mother is just absolutely ridiculous.

Tommy why do you believe accusations solely on the grounds of political leanings?

So do you believe Biden’s daughters diary? Do you believe the woman who accused Biden of sexual misconduct? Do you believe Kavanaugh’s accuser? Do you believe Clinton’s accusers?

This book is no more substantiated than Biden’s diary, Kavanaugh’s accuser or some of Clinton’s accusers.

Politics should not be a reason you believe unsubstantiated rumors. I don’t believe Ford, Biden’s daughter or Reagan’s daughter and for anyone to discredit a President over the sins of his mother is just absolutely ridiculous.

Tommy why do you believe accusations solely on the grounds of political leanings?
I have an open mind on all of them. But there is a difference. There is no political angle for this woman. The proncipals are all dead.

I have an open mind on all of them. But there is a difference. There is no political angle for this woman. The proncipals are all dead.
It’s called selling books and making money. Davis has been ultra liberal her whole life and has tried to embarrass her parents for years and years, this isn’t surprising and I put as much weight into Ford’s, and Biden’s daughter accusations as I do Davis, which in no weight at all.

Its horrific that her father was not someone she could trust with the information.
you are wrong
ps
GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

Reagan was a great President.

Forum List

Back