Reagan Unumployment rate was 10.8% at the End of 82

First of all, the right wing idiots hate Rachel. As you know, she is very bright and researches her stories thoroughly. That is a big no no to the stupid right. So no, they will never agree that any story from Rachel is accurate. Actually they won't believe any true story if they don't lke it. They are a pretty messed up bunch. :)

Wow! I just noticed your new Avi.....
...love it!

Hey, remember when he tried to pretend that he actually was a White Sox fan???

Obama to Dibble on why he wore a White Sox fan to throw out the first pitch in Washington: “I’m a Southside kid, I gotta make sure (White Sox owner) Jerry Reinsdorf doesn’t get to angry with me.”

Dibble: “Having played with the White Sox for a short time, I know how the Cubs fans and White Sox fans go back and forth. Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?”

Obama: “You know uh ….. I … I thought that … uh …. you know … the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh … I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh …. I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A’s fan.”

Obvious follow up question: “Oh….so who were your favorite Oakland A’s players growing up?” But Dibble probably figured sports fans had cringed enough, already.
Oh My: Obama Couldn’t Name Any White Sox Players When Asked « Nice Deb

That was great: exposed as a fraud again!

My post sure got a lot of attention. But as usual, the responses are bullshit. I have an article of my own to share, you bimbo.

Barack Obama may have moved out of the Hyde Park-Kenwood neighborhood of Chicago to the White House of Washington, D.C., but to the Chicago White Sox, he will always be one of them.

"I not only have to answer to (chairman) Jerry Reinsdorf and our fans," White Sox general manager Kenny Williams says, "but answer to the president of the United States. If we don't win, I know I'm going to have him on (me), too."

President Obama is no casual White Sox fan. He wears his black-and-white cap with "Sox" across the top until it is tattered and stained with perspiration, prompting Reinsdorf to have new caps delivered to him. He watches their games, tells the White Sox he pores over their box scores, calls former slugger Harold Baines his all-time favorite player and takes jabs at the rival Cubs like a good South Sider should.

White Sox's first fan: Obama loyal to hometown team - USATODAY.com

First of all, the right wing idiots hate Rachel. As you know, she is very bright and researches her stories thoroughly. That is a big no no to the stupid right. So no, they will never agree that any story from Rachel is accurate. Actually they won't believe any true story if they don't lke it. They are a pretty messed up bunch. :)

Why is i that those on the right acknowledge that Hannity is a noticebly partisan commentator who has a very far right agenda and is an entertainer for those that like to listen to that type of commentary...

But....

the left sees Rachel Maddow (who is the exact same thing Hannity is, but on the left) as a bright well informed honest and balanced commentator?

I mean...it scares me to see a post like yours....implying htat her reporting is balanced and accurate.

Do you truly not see how all she reports on leans to the left?

That is scary shit.

This implies that your opinion of Rachel and Hannity is right on. It's not.

yes it is. What you want everyone to believe is that Hannity is a right wing pundit who lies, but Rachel is a left wing Pundit who only deals in truth.

That is a line of BS so long you can not see the end of it.

Both are Lying sack of shit propagandist for their own side, and nothing more. Both are willing to twist the facts to suit their side of the story. Both are not to be trusted. Period.

Why is i that those on the right acknowledge that Hannity is a noticebly partisan commentator who has a very far right agenda and is an entertainer for those that like to listen to that type of commentary...

But....

the left sees Rachel Maddow (who is the exact same thing Hannity is, but on the left) as a bright well informed honest and balanced commentator?

I mean...it scares me to see a post like yours....implying htat her reporting is balanced and accurate.

Do you truly not see how all she reports on leans to the left?

That is scary shit.

yes it is. What you want everyone to believe is that Hannity is a right wing pundit who lies, but Rachel is a left wing Pundit who only deals in truth.

Both are Lying sack of shit propagandist for their own side, and nothing more. Both are willing to twist the facts to suit their side of the story. Both are not to be trusted. Period.

Please provide a story that Rachel did that turned out to be completely false. I'd really like to hear of one. Thanks.

Please provide a story that Rachel did that turned out to be completely false. I'd really like to hear of one. Thanks.

Note the word "completely." Of course there is nothing completely false. Hannity or Limbaugh do not put out things that are completely false.
But that is not the same thing as true. She specializes in cherry picking and selectively presenting information to create an impression that is frankly unwarranted. About like posters here do. One idiot insists that the GOP is ending Medicare. When I ask what the new program will be called he cannot answer. Because they are not ending medicare. They are taking steps to insure it's survival.

Note the word "completely." Of course there is nothing completely false. Hannity or Limbaugh do not put out things that are completely false.
But that is not the same thing as true. She specializes in cherry picking and selectively presenting information to create an impression that is frankly unwarranted. About like posters here do. One idiot insists that the GOP is ending Medicare. When I ask what the new program will be called he cannot answer. Because they are not ending medicare. They are taking steps to insure it's survival.

Yes, I know. Would you like to explain the voucher??? What exactly can be purchased with that?? Probably a couple of bandaids and 6 free stiches. I don't trust the Republican leadership. They don't care about us at all, as near as I can tell. Only the ones with money. They will do anything to fight for the rich. Too bad they can't put that energy to use defending us common folk.

Yes, I know. Would you like to explain the voucher??? What exactly can be purchased with that?? Probably a couple of bandaids and 6 free stiches. I don't trust the Republican leadership. They don't care about us at all, as near as I can tell. Only the ones with money. They will do anything to fight for the rich. Too bad they can't put that energy to use defending us common folk.

Change the subject when caught.
Can you explain why you think the voucher will be insufficient?
Yes you don't trust the GOP. But you do trust the Democrats, who have consistently sold out the middle class in favor of unions, bureaucrats, Wall St etc etc.

It never even got off the ground, abject failure..

Reaganomics: Joke of the century.

Can We All Agree Reaganomics/Trickle Down Theory Is A Complete Failure

I see nobody responded to my post with a Harvard paper that provides proof that Supply-side economics works based on data from 18 large economies. (There are plenty of other papers, but if people don't want to believe that truth it doesn't really matter, eh?) I especially liked this comment:

Rachel Maddow and Paul Krugman-hard to find 2 more clueless individuals.

Change the subject when caught.
Can you explain why you think the voucher will be insufficient?
Yes you don't trust the GOP. But you do trust the Democrats, who have consistently sold out the middle class in favor of unions, bureaucrats, Wall St etc etc.

Do you actually think it is going to be that easy to take your voucher and purchase health insurance that will cover your needs??? The premiums will cost more than your voucher is worth. People cannot afford to purchase insurance now. Having a stupid voucher is not going to change that. Also, the value of the vouchers only increase with the inflation rate. Health care costs have been rising far above that rate. Is there a plan to control costs?? Seniors are going to end up being responsible for paying the difference between the voucher and the insurance premiums.

There is more, but try responding to this first. You have to know that what I'm saying is true. As I said, Republicans couldn't care less about us.

Can We All Agree Reaganomics/Trickle Down Theory Is A Complete Failure

Yes, it seems to be self-evident.

However, the Mad Men who once ran campaigns featuring doctors extolling the health benefits of smoking are now busy marketing the dogma that tax cuts mean broad prosperity, no matter what the facts show.

Last edited:

Wow! I just noticed your new Avi.....
...love it!

Hey, remember when he tried to pretend that he actually was a White Sox fan???

Obama to Dibble on why he wore a White Sox fan to throw out the first pitch in Washington: “I’m a Southside kid, I gotta make sure (White Sox owner) Jerry Reinsdorf doesn’t get to angry with me.”

Dibble: “Having played with the White Sox for a short time, I know how the Cubs fans and White Sox fans go back and forth. Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?”

Obama: “You know uh ….. I … I thought that … uh …. you know … the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh … I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh …. I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A’s fan.”

Obvious follow up question: “Oh….so who were your favorite Oakland A’s players growing up?” But Dibble probably figured sports fans had cringed enough, already.
Oh My: Obama Couldn’t Name Any White Sox Players When Asked « Nice Deb

That was great: exposed as a fraud again!

My post sure got a lot of attention. But as usual, the responses are bullshit. I have an article of my own to share, you bimbo.

Barack Obama may have moved out of the Hyde Park-Kenwood neighborhood of Chicago to the White House of Washington, D.C., but to the Chicago White Sox, he will always be one of them.

"I not only have to answer to (chairman) Jerry Reinsdorf and our fans," White Sox general manager Kenny Williams says, "but answer to the president of the United States. If we don't win, I know I'm going to have him on (me), too."

President Obama is no casual White Sox fan. He wears his black-and-white cap with "Sox" across the top until it is tattered and stained with perspiration, prompting Reinsdorf to have new caps delivered to him. He watches their games, tells the White Sox he pores over their box scores, calls former slugger Harold Baines his all-time favorite player and takes jabs at the rival Cubs like a good South Sider should.

White Sox's first fan: Obama loyal to hometown team - USATODAY.com

I'm afraid that this fantasy goes in the pile with all of his other fabrications.

You must be one of the last to actually believe his nonsense....

well, you and Hiroo Onoda.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3541827

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkK5PbliHQ]YouTube - More Phony Lies (and quotes) From Rush Limbaugh..[/ame]

Forum List

Back