Ready to Beg Forgiveness...

Everything is "misleading" the problem is that just saying "misleading" and not presenting your own stats is super easy.

For example: People say that the Eiffel Tower is tall but thats misleading. There are tall buildings in areas like NY. The Eiffel tower in comparison to the Swiss Alps....Which is bigger?

The U3. A dishonest fraudulent figure or not?

U3?

One might have expected you to recognize that term since you seem to want to address the OP. But, I guess not.

Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

Everything is "misleading" the problem is that just saying "misleading" and not presenting your own stats is super easy.

For example: People say that the Eiffel Tower is tall but thats misleading. There are tall buildings in areas like NY. The Eiffel tower in comparison to the Swiss Alps....Which is bigger?

U3?

One might have expected you to recognize that term since you seem to want to address the OP. But, I guess not.

I addressed the OP's lying...Which is documented here:

Key Source In New York Post's Story About Unemployment Rate Rigging Left Census Bureau In 2011

Read more: NY Post Source Julius Buckmon Left Census In 2011 - Business Insider

Sorry

The economy is growing, the jobs lost have been replaced, not nearly as many as PC lies are out of work who want to work, but, yes, both parties must do better.

Poor dingbat thinks cheating is reserved only for the people that vote a certain way. Thats what you call a deep thinker

I provided this in post #16....

"1. "In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

2. ...— from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated..... the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

3. .... two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today."
Census 8216 faked 8217 2012 election jobs report New York Post

Let's see you do the same for the other side.

One google search would've saved face but you enjoy being duped

The U.S. Census Bureau said Tuesday that a source named in a New York Post story claiming it had "faked" unemployment data hasn't worked at the Bureau since 2011.

A Census spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider that the Census Bureau employee quoted in the story, Julius Buckmon, has not worked there since August 2011. This was first reported by CNBC's Steve Liesman.

The Post story never mentions this fact.

Humble pie coming right up!

"....And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee ...."

Maybe, as is the case of your cerebral cortex, no one worked there, huh?

U3?

Key Source In New York Post's Story About Unemployment Rate Rigging Left Census Bureau In 2011

Sorry

No. You asked a question. You posted "U3?"I provided you with an answer. See the link.

The OP didn't lie, by the way. Words have meaning. You might want to take that into account someday.

The author of the OP didn't lie and the author of the piece she quoted also didn't lie.

Poor dingbat thinks cheating is reserved only for the people that vote a certain way. Thats what you call a deep thinker

"1. "In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

2. ...— from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated..... the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

3. .... two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today."

The U.S. Census Bureau said Tuesday that a source named in a New York Post story claiming it had "faked" unemployment data hasn't worked at the Bureau since 2011.

A Census spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider that the Census Bureau employee quoted in the story, Julius Buckmon, has not worked there since August 2011. This was first reported by CNBC's Steve Liesman.

"....And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee ...."

So you post an article claiming some guy fudged the numbers in 2012 who was fired in 2011 and your response is what? SOMEONE worked there...?

U3?

Sorry

No. You asked a question. You posted "U3?"I provided you with an answer. See the link.

The OP didn't lie, by the way. Words have meaning. You might want to take that into account someday.

The author of the OP didn't lie and the author of the piece she quoted also didn't lie.

oh ok...So the person she claimed fixed the numbers in 2012 didnt leave in 2011?

what, present unsubstantiated rumor? that probably won't be hard to do, but what's the point?

Don't give up the day job....if you have one.
so a dropping unemployment rate is in your mind bad? really? i mean i get that you might have an issue with how it's calculated, but since that hasn't changed don't we have to agree that since jobs are being added and the number is falling things are looking up?

"so a dropping unemployment rate..."

Are you actually that dumb????

It's a fabricated statistic!!!!

Are you still leaving breadcrumbs to help you find your way home?
how is it fabricated? the methodology and metric has been the same for years and years and years.
what makes it fabricated now?

Get ready for more zingers! PC's fav technique for not answering questions. Get ready for some 1920's insults

*Why I oughta...*

Answer questions whose answers are already spelled out in the OP??????

Why?

OK, OK....my tolerance for idiots needs work.
Forebearance is not one of my gifts....seems I don't suffer fools gladly.
well here's the thing, you can disagree with how it's measured, but that doesn't make it a 'fabricated' statistic.

U3?

Sorry

oh ok...So the person she claimed fixed the numbers in 2012 didnt leave in 2011?

Let's assume he did leave in 2011. That means, according to your brilliance, that he couldn't possibly have information from a remaining insider thereafter?

Damn, but you are a silly ineffectual troll.

Sorry

Let's assume he did leave in 2011. That means, according to your brilliance, that he couldn't possibly have information from a remaining insider thereafter?

PC made a claim that turned out not to be true. Take it up with her but regardless if he had someone inside one thing is for sure. HE DID NOT WORK THERE

so a dropping unemployment rate is in your mind bad? really? i mean i get that you might have an issue with how it's calculated, but since that hasn't changed don't we have to agree that since jobs are being added and the number is falling things are looking up?

"so a dropping unemployment rate..."

Are you actually that dumb????

It's a fabricated statistic!!!!

Are you still leaving breadcrumbs to help you find your way home?
how is it fabricated? the methodology and metric has been the same for years and years and years.
what makes it fabricated now?

Get ready for more zingers! PC's fav technique for not answering questions. Get ready for some 1920's insults

*Why I oughta...*

Answer questions whose answers are already spelled out in the OP??????

Why?

OK, OK....my tolerance for idiots needs work.
Forebearance is not one of my gifts....seems I don't suffer fools gladly.
well here's the thing, you can disagree with how it's measured, but that doesn't make it a 'fabricated' statistic.

Fabricate: To concoct in order to deceive

Once you remove all those who aren't working, why....the unemployment number is zero!!!

Sorry

PC made a claim that turned out not to be true. Take it up with her but regardless if he had someone inside one thing is for sure. HE DID NOT WORK THERE

Still no report on the taste of Obama's boots???

What the heck good are you.

Unemployment numbers is and has been a big lie. But let's not kid ourselves; both (major) parties know it's going on and do nothing about it.

Perhaps......

But there is this from the most corrupt administration in my time....

Do you have similar data for the other side?

I read enough to know that the unemployment numbers were fudged more than normal in the run-up to the election; but that was not what the OP was about. Certainly, the most corrupt regime we've seen to date imo.

So you post an article claiming some guy fudged the numbers in 2012 who was fired in 2011 and your response is what? SOMEONE worked there...?

I recall jobs (allegedly) going up at a clip of about 80K to 130K and the unemployment rate somehow going down against the standard trend of 200K jobs created to keep the unemployment rate the same. It's obvious to any non partisan that the numbers were being manipulated. Your attempt to make this a matter of mere sources is lame. Nobody care's about your courtroom ploys if at the end of the day you're more interested in selling a narrative than ascertaining the truth.

Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed.
Now THAT is the BIG LIE!
But no surprise from you.

There are 8,688,000 unemployed, 740,000 discouraged workers who have given up looking, and 6,699,000 working PT for economic reasons/underemployed.That totals 16,127,000 total, not 30 million!
The Right ALWAYS lies, never trust any number or any quote from the Right.
Employment Situation Summary

about ready to beg for some relief from RW morons.

Perhaps I should point out the author of the article featured in the OP:
Jim Clifton is Chairman and CEO at Gallup.

"...the Gallup pollsters tend to be left of center...."
Is Gallup more left- or right-leaning

Perhaps I should also point out what an imbecile Siete is....or is that eminently obvious.
Gallup is a far Right, born-again Christian and Clifton is far to the Right of Gallup. Here Clifton is using the same phony 30 million number in predicting a Romney victory in 2012, so if he is to be believed then not one single person has gotten a job since 2012.

What an idiot, but a genius compared to PompousCheek who is stupid enough to swallow his BS and mindlessly parrot it on a public forum.

April 2012, interview with "Russia Today"-

Jim Clifton: According to the Gallup poll, if we vote tonight, Romney will beat him… They are not voting for Romney – they just vote against the president.

RT: What are the main reasons not to vote for the president?

Jim Clifton: Strictly unemployment. Just one reason. Foreign policy plays no role at all right now.
If something really big happens… that will only make a little bit of a difference. Americans don’t want to hear about foreign policy. They should, but they don’t. Gallup shows real unemployment is close to 20 per cent in America. Not 8.5 but 20 per cent. 30 million people are out of work.

Forum List

Back