Ready to Beg Forgiveness...

Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed.
Now THAT is the BIG LIE!
But no surprise from you.

There are 8,688,000 unemployed, 740,000 discouraged workers who have given up looking, and 6,699,000 working PT for economic reasons/underemployed.That totals 16,127,000 total, not 30 million!
The Right ALWAYS lies, never trust any number or any quote from the Right.
Employment Situation Summary

Mmmmhmm. What incentive does Gallup have to lie? What incentive does the government have to lie? Do you ever get tired of being a minion?

I recall jobs (allegedly) going up at a clip of about 80K to 130K and the unemployment rate somehow going down against the standard trend of 200K jobs created to keep the unemployment rate the same. It's obvious to any non partisan that the numbers were being manipulated. Your attempt to make this a matter of mere sources is lame. Nobody care's about your courtroom ploys if at the end of the day you're more interested in selling a narrative than ascertaining the truth.
Except that figure of 200K is pure baloney. The real number is around 85K.

I recall jobs (allegedly) going up at a clip of about 80K to 130K and the unemployment rate somehow going down against the standard trend of 200K jobs created to keep the unemployment rate the same. It's obvious to any non partisan that the numbers were being manipulated. Your attempt to make this a matter of mere sources is lame. Nobody care's about your courtroom ploys if at the end of the day you're more interested in selling a narrative than ascertaining the truth.

Hmm.. no. Your apologists weren't making that point at the time. They were alleging the reason to be a drop in unemployed people looking for jobs; and therefore, they didn't count. Have you already forgotten your central lie? No surprise really.

Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed.
Now THAT is the BIG LIE!

There are 8,688,000 unemployed, 740,000 discouraged workers who have given up looking, and 6,699,000 working PT for economic reasons/underemployed.That totals 16,127,000 total, not 30 million!

Mmmmhmm. What incentive does Gallup have to lie? What incentive does the government have to lie? Do you ever get tired of being a minion?
Again, Clifton gave that same phony 30 million number in 2012. Do you really think that not one additional person has found a job since 2012?

Hmm.. no. Your apologists weren't making that point at the time. They were alleging the reason to be a drop in unemployed people looking for jobs; and therefore, they didn't count. Have you already forgotten your central lie? No surprise really.
Actually that was the lie made up by the Right. In fact the Right still spew that lie.

Actually that was the lie made up by the Right. In fact the Right still spew that lie.

Obama has been an unmitigated failure, both domestically and in foreign policy.

That is the reason for your affection for him.....birds of a feather and all.

"so a dropping unemployment rate..."

Are you actually that dumb????

It's a fabricated statistic!!!!

Are you still leaving breadcrumbs to help you find your way home?
how is it fabricated? the methodology and metric has been the same for years and years and years.
what makes it fabricated now?

Get ready for more zingers! PC's fav technique for not answering questions. Get ready for some 1920's insults

*Why I oughta...*

Answer questions whose answers are already spelled out in the OP??????

Why?

OK, OK....my tolerance for idiots needs work.
Forebearance is not one of my gifts....seems I don't suffer fools gladly.
well here's the thing, you can disagree with how it's measured, but that doesn't make it a 'fabricated' statistic.

Fabricate: To concoct in order to deceive

Once you remove all those who aren't working, why....the unemployment number is zero!!!
so it has always been a fabricated number?

how is it fabricated? the methodology and metric has been the same for years and years and years.
what makes it fabricated now?

Get ready for more zingers! PC's fav technique for not answering questions. Get ready for some 1920's insults

*Why I oughta...*

Why?

well here's the thing, you can disagree with how it's measured, but that doesn't make it a 'fabricated' statistic.

Once you remove all those who aren't working, why....the unemployment number is zero!!!

If your brain exploded, it wouldn't even mess up your hair.
It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.

*Why I oughta...*

Why?

just answer the question - if the methodology is the same as it's been for decades why is the unemployment rate now considered by you "fabricated" and meant to deceive?

Why?

just answer the question - if the methodology is the same as it's been for decades why is the unemployment rate now considered by you "fabricated" and meant to deceive?

'Numbers, we got lotsa numbers!'

Remember the Obama claim that they deported more illegals than 'any other administration'?

This> "... that pace puts him on track to “have deported more people by the end of 2014 than George W. Bush did in his entire eight years.”Deportations Under Obama vs. Bush Who Deported More Immigrants The New Republic

"Homeland Security SecretaryJeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” saidRep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,”Mr. Johnsonconfirmed.

That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.
:Deportations come mostly from border DHS chief says - Washington Times

See the pattern?

So.....still think this is the most 'transparent administration in history'......or have you recovered?

I just wanna plumb the depths of your stupidity.

'Numbers, we got lotsa numbers!'

Remember the Obama claim that they deported more illegals than 'any other administration'?

This> "... that pace puts him on track to “have deported more people by the end of 2014 than George W. Bush did in his entire eight years.”Deportations Under Obama vs. Bush Who Deported More Immigrants The New Republic

"Homeland Security SecretaryJeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” saidRep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,”Mr. Johnsonconfirmed.

That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.
:Deportations come mostly from border DHS chief says - Washington Times

See the pattern?

So.....still think this is the most 'transparent administration in history'......or have you recovered?

I just wanna plumb the depths of your stupidity.
i'll ask again - if the same methodology has been used for decades what has changed to make the unemployment rate a "fabricated" number?

Now THAT is the BIG LIE!

Again, Clifton gave that same phony 30 million number in 2012. Do you really think that not one additional person has found a job since 2012?

It doesn't take a college degree in differential calculus to see how vastly flawed the Department of Labor's system of calculation is. That's the first number that you need to talk about being phony. When you're willing to shed your hack clothes, we can talk.

Dude...that's an indisputable reality; that various people whom have been unemployed for x time or the grossly underemployed not being counted. And it has long been acknowledged by all politicians and news outlets...

When it comes to debating politics, bro, you're tee ball level at best.

Here's you a new avi:

Web_T-ball.jpg

Last edited:

*Why I oughta...*

Why?

If your brain exploded, Rush Limbaugh would become a soprano.

Now THAT is the BIG LIE!

It doesn't take a college degree in differential calculus to see how vastly flawed the Department of Labor's system of calculation is. That's the first number that you need to talk about being phony. When you're willing to shed your hack clothes, we can talk.

The BLS actually gives the public 6 different calculations of the UE rate. If you weren't stuck in the 8th grade,

you might know that.

Unemployment numbers is and has been a big lie. But let's not kid ourselves; both (major) parties know it's going on and do nothing about it.

Perhaps......

But there is this from the most corrupt administration in my time....

"1. "In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

2. ...— from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated..... the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

3. .... two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today."
Census 8216 faked 8217 2012 election jobs report New York Post

Do you have similar data for the other side?

I read enough to know that the unemployment numbers were fudged more than normal in the run-up to the election; but that was not what the OP was about. Certainly, the most corrupt regime we've seen to date imo.

Is that why they kept trending down after the election?

Unemployment numbers is and has been a big lie. But let's not kid ourselves; both (major) parties know it's going on and do nothing about it.

Perhaps......

But there is this from the most corrupt administration in my time....

"1. "In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

2. ...— from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated..... the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

3. .... two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today."
Census 8216 faked 8217 2012 election jobs report New York Post

Do you have similar data for the other side?

I read enough to know that the unemployment numbers were fudged more than normal in the run-up to the election; but that was not what the OP was about. Certainly, the most corrupt regime we've seen to date imo.

Is that why they kept trending down after the election?

I wouldn't know. I don't tend to pay too much attention to phony numbers. But even if so...that's not a logical argument that numbers weren't fudged, d-bag.

Obama has been an unmitigated failure, both domestically and in foreign policy.

That is the reason for your affection for him.....birds of a feather and all.

Out of curiosity, was Bush aslo an unmitigated failure? What would make him more successful? TBH, I don't see big differences in the two. (And that's pretty funny considering how the left thought Bush was the devil; and the right thinks Obama is the devil).

Forum List

Back