More than 300,000 full-time jobs in Ontario have disappeared since July, according to data from Statistics Canada. Ontario EI recipients surge.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Remember my advice to you all. Police States don't prosper and we only drag down others who align themselves with us.

If you work for the CIA or FBI and you receive names and details of those in the apparatus, whether from an anonymous source or not; you would be extremely wise to understand why they pose a threat to the U.S. More long term appreciation for those who use optics to misrepresent their jurisdictions would be a prudent position to take.

From the RCMP on down Canadian police have been lying and misrepresenting its citizens. Expanding their power not organically, but through false flags and agent provocateurs. Our economy suffers greatly to the point we hand tens of billions of dollars in cash to foreign companies to employ a few hundred citizens.

No unemployment numbers surprise me, especially as I believe the REAL unemployment rate is considerably higher than presented since there are so many loopholes and qualifiers to deem someone unemployed in the census.

The number of Canadians receiving Employment Insurance (EI) benefits soared in 2023 amid increasing unemployment rates, according to recent data from Statistics Canada.

Last edited:
Here in the U.S., the unemployment numbers put out by the Bureau of Labor Statistics are independent of the number of people who are currently drawing Unemployment Insurance. They poll the population to find the percentage and number of people who are not employed and are actively seeking employment, whether they are drawing benefits or not. You cannot collect UEC unless you were previously employed and your employer paid into the system. So, for example, a recent college grad who is looking for a job is unemployed but not collecting any sort of cash benefits from the Sovereign.

I ran into a pay wall when clicking the link, so I don't know the cause of the job losses. Could it be a result of climate change? No more sled dog trainers, igloo builders and whatnot? It's a pity, regardless.

Here in the U.S., the unemployment numbers put out by the Bureau of Labor Statistics are independent of the number of people who are currently drawing Unemployment Insurance. They poll the population to find the percentage and number of people who are not employed and are actively seeking employment, whether they are drawing benefits or not. You cannot collect UEC unless you were previously employed and your employer paid into the system. So, for example, a recent college grad who is looking for a job is unemployed but not collecting any sort of cash benefits from the Sovereign.

I ran into a pay wall when clicking the link, so I don't know the cause of the job losses. Could it be a result of climate change? No more sled dog trainers, igloo builders and whatnot? It's a pity, regardless.
It may be a pity but it is not unjustified.

No less justified than when East Berlin couldn't attract foreign capital. The reasons in both cases are quite similar.

Forum List

Back