Ready to Beg Forgiveness...

Yea, thanks for the lefty economic think tank's revision of numbers they had used for Dubya....

But let's not quivel over mathematics that you know nothing about. Here's some cold hard truth: The number of full time jobs as a percent of the population is at its lowest ever. Things aren't getting better.

Gallup CEO Number of Full-Time Jobs as Percent of Population Is Lowest It 8217 s Ever Been Video The Gateway Pundit
You bitch that the CBO, who came up with the .7 labor force growth rate the calculation is based on, is a lefty think tank and then you cite an extreme Right-wing site. :cuckoo:

Even when the Right is shown the numbers they STILL deny the truth and continue to parrot their lies.

I could reply to your left-right nonsense. But let me go over three things you just completely ignored like the bitch you are:

1. Full time jobs as a a percent of the population are at the lowest ever.
2. Full time jobs as a a percent of the population are at the lowest ever.
3. Full time jobs as a a percent of the population are at the lowest ever.

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

Gallup CEO Number of Full-Time Jobs as Percent of Population Is Lowest It 8217 s Ever Been Video The Gateway Pundit

I'm taking Gallup over your no-name source.
When caught lying, cite pathological liar Jim Hoft citing professional liar Jim Clifton. :cuckoo:

Sorry, I don't speak jibberish.

You're still full of baloney!

We Need 90 000 Jobs Per Month to Keep Pace With the Growth of the Population Beat the Press

We Need 90,000 Jobs Per Month to Keep Pace With the Growth of the Population

Saturday, 09 July 2011 05:54

Congressional Budget Office projects that the underlying rate of labor force growth is now just 0.7 percent annually. This comes to roughly 1,050,000 a year or just under 90,000 a month.

Yea, thanks for the lefty economic think tank's revision of numbers they had used for Dubya....

But let's not quivel over mathematics that you know nothing about. Here's some cold hard truth: The number of full time jobs as a percent of the population is at its lowest ever. Things aren't getting better.

You bitch that the CBO, who came up with the .7 labor force growth rate the calculation is based on, is a lefty think tank and then you cite an extreme Right-wing site. :cuckoo:

Even when the Right is shown the numbers they STILL deny the truth and continue to parrot their lies.

I could reply to your left-right nonsense. But let me go over three things you just completely ignored like the bitch you are:

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

My graph is a tool from the Federal Reserve of St. Louis, and uses BLS data. But if you want to do your own math:
Full Time workers:
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Population: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Last edited:

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

My graph is a tool from the Federal Reserve of St. Louis, and uses BLS data. But if you want to do your own math:
Full Time workers: http://data.bls.com/timeseries/LNS12500000

Is this the same BLS that tells us a consistently low unemployment percent despite tons of data to the contrary?

Gallup > BLS

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

Is this the same BLS that tells us a consistently low unemployment percent despite tons of data to the contrary?

Gallup > BLS
Hahahaha you fail statistics.

Still wallowing in a sea of jealousy I see.

Jealous doesn't sit well with you! LOL

The economy is humming along in top gear. There is nothing wrong with it. All praise Obumbler.

Your grasp on sarcasm is firm.

:lol:

^ still utterly clueless about the meaning of words, I see.

Oh, and also, it is abundantly clear that you place zero value on being honest. Not a surprise from an Obumbler apologist.

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

Gallup > BLS

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

Gallup > BLS

rofl

You're still full of baloney!

We Need 90 000 Jobs Per Month to Keep Pace With the Growth of the Population Beat the Press

We Need 90,000 Jobs Per Month to Keep Pace With the Growth of the Population

Saturday, 09 July 2011 05:54

Congressional Budget Office projects that the underlying rate of labor force growth is now just 0.7 percent annually. This comes to roughly 1,050,000 a year or just under 90,000 a month.

something.
No, they're not
fredgraph.png

Well, here's what Gallup says:
As for the article in the OP that less than half of adult Americans are employed full time and trying to portray the 44.1% in January as disasterous...let's see what Gallup says:
U.S. Payroll to Population Rate 44.1 in January
The U.S. Payroll to Population employment rate (P2P), as measured by Gallup, was 44.1% in January. This is statistically similar to the 44.3% measured in December, but it is the highest measurement of P2P for any January since Gallup began tracking the metric in 2010. January is typically one of the lowest months for P2P in any year.
dasffom7weq4pworonunaq.png

So it's not the "lowest it's ever been," and they've only been doing this figure since 2010.

Forum List

Back