Reading between the lines.....

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Reading between the lines is important when dealing with politicians. This evening, as always, I watched the news. Biden is now supporting the use of booster shots in the effort against Covid. He said it was important to keep up our guard against the Delta variant and possible new variants that may occur. They plan on beginning these booster shots on September 20th. That's very rapid implementation. All of these facts alone, don't amount to much. In conjunction, they sent red flag warnings off in my mind. I do not wish to alarm anyone, simply to inform. 50 years ago when I was in nursing school my infectious diseases instructor told the class that someday a disease would come along that we would not be able to contain or treat adequately. I believe Covid is that disease and the future variant the president spoke of is already here. The booster shots will help some survive, but I believe you're looking at a huge die off in the human population of this world. The president is doing all he can and telling the whole world we're in grave danger would only cause a panic. Best wishes to all of you. Take the necessary precautions, I hope you stay well and alive.

Reading between the lines is important when dealing with politicians. This evening, as always, I watched the news. Biden is now supporting the use of booster shots in the effort against Covid. He said it was important to keep up our guard against the Delta variant and possible new variants that may occur. They plan on beginning these booster shots on September 20th. That's very rapid implementation. All of these facts alone, don't amount to much. In conjunction, they sent red flag warnings off in my mind. I do not wish to alarm anyone, simply to inform. 50 years ago when I was in nursing school my infectious diseases instructor told the class that someday a disease would come along that we would not be able to contain or treat adequately. I believe Covid is that disease and the future variant the president spoke of is already here. The booster shots will help some survive, but I believe you're looking at a huge die off in the human population of this world. The president is doing all he can and telling the whole world we're in grave danger would only cause a panic. Best wishes to all of you. Take the necessary precautions, I hope you stay well and alive.
Now now. This will be moved to conspiracy theories by our resident insulter, DontTazMeBro.

99% survival rate. Let’s relax.

Now now. This will be moved to conspiracy theories by our resident insulter, DontTazMeBro.

Fauci's flip flopping

1629347071440.png

Remember when big pharma was baaad.... .veerrryyy bbaaaad cause opioid crisis.......but now they are ssooooooo goooooood that they have been relieved of any and all culpability for the vax........can ya say ruuuuubes.....knew ya could

As diseases go, covid is exceptionally mild. If it were not, fear pimps wouldn't have to lie so much.
As I said, I just wanted to inform people about the possibility that this is going to get much much worse. If you felt fear, that is your problem, not mine.

One word....Bullshit! There are early interventions that can prevent serious disease. HCQ + Zinc, Ivermectin and Regeneron Monoclonal antibodies. Maybe we can send the covid positive illegals invading our borders to Afghanistan to rid the world of the Taliban.

As I said, I just wanted to inform people about the possibility that this is going to get much much worse. If you felt fear, that is your problem, not mine.
There is also the possibility that this will be a hoax on the level of Y2K. I know of more than a dozen people whose death certificates read complications of covid. They died of car accidents, drug overdoses, long term COPD and cancer.

The world is filled with possibilities.

Nice post. Even though you're PROG you're not hopeless, good to know some exist. IMO this is what and why................................

A. The global elite intends to rapidly reduce populations while they corner wealth, resources and control of YOU.

B. COVID19 was released on purpose to carry out MULTIPLE expeditions, including to steal an election.

C. COVID deaths are nothing compared to the deaths resulting from the circumstances surrounding COVID. They knew this going into the game.

D. As we go forward their decisions will continue to reduce populations, even if it means via magic vaccines "you'll need" on a regular basis, such as annually or semi-annually.

E. One reason they want things shut down is because some believe it's a last ditch effort to prevent "man-made climate change". They storming to build GRIDS that fall out of the trees for batteries demonstrates how full of shit they really are. Another reason they want things shut down is obviously to.............to.............Reduce populations. And they understand people are less likely to stand united when they're divided physically and mentally.

F. They're crashing the economy on purpose, they're doing the same to crash small business & middle class, while the poor gains far more company and the filthy rich advance 10 fold. I believe it has something to do with the dollar no longer makes sense and is doomed. Xiden and others are saying we can't spend too much and no debt too much. To me it's code a big change pending.

G. And meanwhile our govt. gathers up capital & power under the disguise of "infrastructure".

Hold onto your hats.

And BTW, speak of reducing populations, what we're doing with children is the most tragic of all. We've introduced them into a fake world of COVID, and the restrictions placed on them will amount to reducing their tolerances both physically and mentally while the govt. takes control of them. I feel bad for anyone under 30ish, what a pile of shit we gave them, starting with the internet & "smart" phones.

Forum List

Back