Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

Is it more safe now or just an updated version of the Trump clot shot?

the vaccine has been remarkably safe and effective, if you are not up to date, it is a matter of time before a new variant takes you down to the ventilator, endangering your nurses in the process.
So you have had every shot? You might be the first I know of, no one else really gets the shots at all anymore. Your post is ancient of times, it used to be that way for 1.3% but the other 98.7% were fine. You don’t need to lie anymore.

the vaccine has been remarkably safe and effective, if you are not up to date, it is a matter of time before a new variant takes you down to the ventilator, endangering your nurses in the process.
Do you work for Pfizer, Moderna, or CDC?

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

Woeful performance?

Hardly

No one I have heard of has died of COVID recently (I knew many when we were unvaxxed)

Few are getting dangerously sick

I never got it despite being closely exposed to many who had it including my wife ( who had it for 10 days but was never in danger of even hospitalization)

I call that successful

And yes I will be getting the newest vax shortly

Woeful performance?

Hardly

No one I have heard of has died of COVID recently (I knew many when we were unvaxxed)

Few are getting dangerously sick

I never got it despite being closely exposed to many who had it including my wife ( who had it for 10 days but was never in danger of even hospitalization)

I call that successful

And yes I will be getting the newest vax shortly
Like you, I was directly exposed to Covid via my wife who was coughing for a week, and never wore a mask around me in the house. I didn't get it either, so maybe you like me just have a good immune system. Most of the people I know who GOT Covid were vaxxed and boosted including my wife as it was required for her work.

I feel so sorry for all these sheeple.....

That keep believing what they are told about the poison vaccines.....that the poison clot will save their lives....

I'm sorry for their families and friends when they are gone....they will be missed.:confused:

My friend, with whom I ran 6 miles a day, every day, for twenty years, took the jab and boosters along with his wife. They both contracted Covid-19 DESPITE all their shots. She died of blood clots, like so many others, over 17,000,000. Nobody was saved by the jab. Nobody.

How about a dirt nap from the clot shots that they lied to you about? lol sucker.
Hundreds of millions got vaxxed.

If what you assholes are saying is true then hospitals and cemeteries ought to be overwhelmed. They’re not.

You’re crazy

You Covidians are slowly dying and don't even know it lol. About 23 million of you so far, worse than the Holocaust. And you will keep dying. All because you believed "safe and effective" from elites that want you dead.

Year Total Global All-Cause Deaths Source

2017 56.9 M
2018 57.6 M
2019 58.4 M
2020 69.9 M
2021 69.1 M
2022 69.2 M

1697317501746.png

Number of post-vaccine deaths reported to VAERS through 2021, number now over 35,000. Below source

figure-1-number-of-deaths-since-1990-feature-800x417-1.jpg

Top Doctor Explains Why “Turbo Cancer” Rates Are Likely to Get Even Worse

Last edited:
You Covidians are slowly dying and don't even know it lol. About 23 million of you so far, worse than the Holocaust. And you will keep dying. All because you believed "safe and effective" from elites that want you dead.

Year Total Global All-Cause Deaths Source

2017 56.9 M
2018 57.6 M
2019 58.4 M
2020 69.9 M
2021 69.1 M
2022 69.2 M

View attachment 843025

Number of post-vaccine deaths reported to VAERS through 2021, number now over 35,000. Below source

figure-1-number-of-deaths-since-1990-feature-800x417-1.jpg

Top Doctor Explains Why “Turbo Cancer” Rates Are Likely to Get Even Worse
Total deaths should have shot UP in 2021and 2022 over 2020.

They didn’t. They declined.

You’re an idiot

Total deaths should have shot UP in 2021and 2022 over 2020.

They didn’t. They declined.

You’re an idiot
The virus morphed into a less fatal version but increased in virility. IOW more people get it, don't get really sick but harbor it. This is common for viruses. The shot may have helped some at the early stages. In any case, there is no real proof the shot is ineffective or effective. Some people just choose to get the shot because they have been getting the shot and have not experienced any deleterious effect from it.

Forum List

Back