Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

I am for sure but I'm a Canadian and shouldn't be counted if you're attempting to do a survey.

I support freedom of choice.

Yes, please.
I won't get any but I hope everyone who wants one gets one. The only thing I care about is that our stupid government doesn't pay for them. Playing bigshot with taxpayer money to bond with drug companies and unstable slackers shouldn't be the taxpayers expense. If Democrats want to do campaign favors, let them raise their own money.

the vaccine has been remarkably safe and effective, if you are not up to date, it is a matter of time before a new variant takes you down to the ventilator, endangering your nurses in the process.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back