reading about slavery enrages me

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
if the abolition of slavery, which means the abolition of all black suffering, is not progress, then NOTHING is, my friends

now that there was Obama in the WH, racism is solved, folks!

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Only less than 5 percent of whites engaged in it.
Best to let it go !!
You don’t see Jews always taking about the Holocaust every 5 min and using it as a actual defense in court to gain sympathy

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blacks have engaged in black on black slavery for tens and tens of thousands of yrs

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even Epstein and Cohen used the “Holocaust defense “

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Do you find you don’t get mad about all the slavery in human history and all the folks throughout history who were killed and not allowed to live as slaves? I get mad when I think of the hundreds of millions of people big central governments have killed throughout human history and that our liberals have no other idea but to subvert our government and replace it with a big central government.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List