reading about slavery enrages me

if the abolition of slavery, which means the abolition of all black suffering, is not progress, then NOTHING is, my friends

now that there was Obama in the WH, racism is solved, folks!

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Only less than 5 percent of whites engaged in it.
Best to let it go !!
You don’t see Jews always taking about the Holocaust every 5 min and using it as a actual defense in court to gain sympathy

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Do you find you don’t get mad about all the slavery in human history and all the folks throughout history who were killed and not allowed to live as slaves? I get mad when I think of the hundreds of millions of people big central governments have killed throughout human history and that our liberals have no other idea but to subvert our government and replace it with a big central government.

thinking about how after Lincoln emancipated the slaves, he paid slaveowners reparations. Not the enslaved.

That was his way of helping to "unify" the country and pacify angry white folks.

thinking about how after Lincoln emancipated the slaves, he paid slaveowners reparations. Not the enslaved.

That was his way of helping to "unify" the country and pacify angry white folks.
Stay tuned. History has a way of repeating itself. I keep hearing we need to pacify the angry racist whites to unify the country. No one has ever said we need to pacify Blacks for the centuries of racism. Its all a bunch of bullshit.

America has existed longer with slavery than without it: 246 years to 155

Stay tuned. History has a way of repeating itself. I keep hearing we need to pacify the angry racist whites to unify the country. No one has ever said we need to pacify Blacks for the centuries of racism. Its all a bunch of bullshit.
How many centuries did you live through? How many times did you go to separate drinking fountains? We have laws that prevent discrimination. The past belongs to God. Do something about the schools black kids are stuck in. Democrats won't. No charter schools for them.

How many centuries did you live through? How many times did you go to separate drinking fountains? We have laws that prevent discrimination. The past belongs to God. Do something about the schools black kids are stuck in. Democrats won't. No charter schools for them.

" We have laws that prevent discrimination. "

Hey retard. Laws don't prevent discrimination. They only punish it in the event you can actually get someone to admit to it or its documented in an email or something.

BLACK LIVES HAVE NOT BEEN TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS DESERVING OF DIGNITY, AND IT SHOULD NOT TAKE SOMETHING LIKE SLAVERY TO PROVOKE WHITES INTO GIVING BLACKS THEIR DESERVED RIGHTS!

Democrats have made some positive changes since the days of slavery. They only use them for votes now.
Republicans love to say most southerners didn’t own slaves. And that’s true. But the white southern aristocracy was able to convince all those poor white southerners to fight for slavery. Sound familiar?

" We have laws that prevent discrimination. "

Hey retard. Laws don't prevent discrimination. They only punish it in the event you can actually get someone to admit to it or its documented in an email or something.
Great point. That would be like saying We have laws that prevent rape and murder

Why don’t republicans stop defunding black schools?

Those who don’t know the past are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

There is no god. So stop bringing up up your invisible friend who does nothing for any conversation other than wishful thinking of where you go when you die.

BLACK LIVES HAVE NOT BEEN TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS DESERVING OF DIGNITY, AND IT SHOULD NOT TAKE SOMETHING LIKE SLAVERY TO PROVOKE WHITES INTO GIVING BLACKS THEIR DESERVED RIGHTS!
Either have their children with no fathers and again the schools they are stuck in. The Democrats own that.

"American" slavery was no worse than any other slavery. I never think about it myself, but I think about the slaves back in the day who were condemned to row the battleships like Heston did in Ben Hur.

A very challenging experience, as anyone who has seen the movie can tell you.

There is no god. So stop bringing up up your invisible friend who does nothing for any conversation other than wishful thinking of where you go when you die.

We don't have "black schools" here in the Tremendous County of Mercer, PA.

Children of every race can attend any of the government schools in their district of residency.

America has existed longer with slavery than without it: 246 years to 155

That's pertinent to what? One hundred and fifty years. That's about six generations. Do you know who your ancestors were even three generations ago? I don't, and I know it doesn't matter, much less what they thought or believed.

Last edited:

We don't have "black schools" here in the Tremendous County of Mercer, PA.

Children of every race can attend any of the government schools in their district of residency.

In their district. That's the key, is it not? In THEIR own District. Certainly do not give just anyone their choice of schools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back