reading about slavery enrages me

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
If reading about history makes you that angry, you might be a snowflake.
If reading people’s opinions make you ridicule them, you might be Donald Trump.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.

I kinda wonder then how that MOST of the WORLD can ignore that slavery IS STILL AN ISSUE !!! Lots of guilty parties ignoring THAT fact.. It's just that our minds are so clouded with stupid "outrages" and partisan pissing matches that we dont HAVE the resolve of all those whites who ended MOST of slavery in the world.. We're weaker in morals and commitment than they are by far...

I, as a COLORLESS person, refuse to take credit for
"ENDING SLAVERY"-----the situation developed as it
did------very incompletely---but better than NOT

The 1st slave ship arriving in America was a Jewish operation, and the 1st slave purchase in America that is documented is by a Jewish buyer.

Wrong again. The first African slaves brought to "America" --- meaning what is now the United States --- was a Spanish expedition headed by one Lucas Vázquez de Ayllón, who landed in what is now South Carolina, in 1526. Five years earlier de Ayllón had taken sixty Native Americans as slaves from there, this time he brought the Africans there.

Not sure why the religion of the "first slaver" is supposed to be an issue though.

In da bible (by that I mean what you guys call the
"old testament")----as far as I know, the VERY FIRST
REFERENCE to SLAVE TRADERS were called
*****ISHMAELITES*****
the jacob family boys dug Joseph out of the pit and
sold him to a bunch of ISHMAELITES. So, what is
ISHMAELITES------well--to make it short and sweet---
illiterate persons from way out there in arav---
who have no permanent homes and are dangerous
sorta like what we used to call HIGHWAY MEN.
They traveled around in caravans ---here and there.
They are described as such in many ancient hebrew
and aramaic writings

The Old Testes Mints doesn't exactly cover 1526.

the OLD TESTES MINTS-----followed by the Midrash and Talmud and---then by extensive commentaries
thereof--------keeps happening and started----a very
long time ago

I kinda wonder then how that MOST of the WORLD can ignore that slavery IS STILL AN ISSUE !!! Lots of guilty parties ignoring THAT fact.. It's just that our minds are so clouded with stupid "outrages" and partisan pissing matches that we dont HAVE the resolve of all those whites who ended MOST of slavery in the world.. We're weaker in morals and commitment than they are by far...

The 1st slave ship arriving in America was a Jewish operation, and the 1st slave purchase in America that is documented is by a Jewish buyer.

so-what-pic-S.jpg

Link??

Greg

Why would that upset you? Slavery was normal all over Earth ever since men could form any sort of civilization.

Black people were never enslaved. If you want to know what real slavery is, then read Revelations 18:13. Your body and soul are sold separately as slaves. (NKJV) Now that is real slavery. And you are enraged for some lashing that a white man did on your sissies bitchie assie whissie? Hehehe!

Obviously you need more lashes, you haven't yet learned the name of Christ. 200 years of good work we white people put our time and effort in, and you blacks didn't even read this far. What are you worth?

Why hasn't Amazing Grace been canceled?

It was written by a slave trader after he found Jesus and became an abolitionist.

same as America.

why just American slavery when American slaves started off as African slaves and when the entire world has had slaves for 10,000 years.

The only question that remains relevant today is this: Are the descendants of American slaves better off here today than they would have been had they remained in Africa?

From all indications, they are.

The race and poverty pimps promote resentment because the descendants of slaves are generally much worse off than the descendants of the slave owners.

But of course most other whities are also less well off than the descendants of slave owners.

Money is a privilege. White skin, not so much.

The only question that remains relevant today is this: Are the descendants of American slaves better off here today than they would have been had they remained in Africa?

The race and poverty pimps promote resentment because the descendants of slaves are generally much worse off than the descendants of the slave owners.

But of course most other whities are also less well off than the descendants of slave owners.

In a matter of fact, most of American "blacks" are "mixed-race" - they are also descendants of slave-owners and rapists.

In a matter of fact, most of American "blacks" are "mixed-race" - they are also descendants of slave-owners and rapists.
What's most important is that Nigerian blacks come here today and do better on average than white people and way better than black people. Blacks will never do well in American until Democrats stop treating them as ex slaves and until they stop thinking of themselves as ex slaves.

Forum List

Back