Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

Ironic how almost all of those 'conspiraciy theories' have been proven to be TRUE.

:itsok:
No moron, with time they are all proven baseless horseshit. You just keep saying the opposite because again, you believe whatever the fuck you want to.

For example you want to believe Obama was spying on Trump and so you do, even though it has never been substantiated by anything.

I can go back and your failed nutbag conspiracy theories all day long.

Right wingers saw with their own eyes Jan 6th and still believe fantasy explanations for it that has nothing to do with the mob wanting physically force congress to throw out the legal vote and declare Trump the winner. Nuts.

A peaceful transition of power was the best case scenario for the democrats. The worst case happened, it wasn’t peaceful. Democrats had no motive or interest to inspire Trumps cult to be violent. The fact that you believe that is nucking futs.

Of over 800 charges filed against Capitol protesters on Jan 6, NOT ONE mentioned the word "insurrection". The word is a liberal Democrat scam word, spread by the liberal Democrat media, and millions are falling for it.
Semantics. Doesn't matter in the slightest. The momentum for labeling it as "Insurrection" is far too powerful for right-wing pi$$ants to stop it now.

Of over 800 charges filed against Capitol protesters on Jan 6, NOT ONE mentioned the word "insurrection". The word is a liberal Democrat scam word, spread by the liberal Democrat media, and millions are falling for it.
What was Al Copone charged with? Not murder or any physical crime except tax evasion. Easier to prove. No one calls him a tax evader - he was a crime boss.

They were indeed insurrectionists. The intent part of that is more laborious to prove so when you can slam dunk them to jail in a 2 day trial for other crimes it’s worth it.

Yet the undercover operative isn't in jail. There's a reason why!

Lol, the old some one else told me to do it defense. Hilarious. Sure it wasn't the neighbors dog? That was the Son of Sam excuse.

Evidence?
You asked for my take, Dumbass.

How do you explain that he was on the Most Wanted list in the days after Jan 6, only to be abruptly removed without explanation, and his testimony that he was a ringleader and instigated breaching the Capitol, and is on video attacking cops with a sign…….and yet not a single charge?

What is your take on why he hasnt been charged?

Forum List

Back