Rate the sexappael of a young Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
The picture in the suit is created with AI, but it's really photorealistic me, because I created it from a real picture where I was in high school, I post both pictures the real picture and the AI created one, the AI just gave me a different hairstyle and a suit. But otherwise you can see that it's actually me. I could have looked like that at the Matura Ball (Prom), I was wearing a suit, except for a different hairstyle, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the Matura Ball (Prom), back then I didn't have a smartphone with which you can take selfies everywhere, and I don't even have thought that I would like a photo from back then sometime .

AI images in the style of the American "High School Yearbook PhotoAlbum"

Real picture from back in high school, I'm the one on the far left with the black hair and with the silver necklace and red T-shirt

Last edited:
The picture in the suit is created with AI, but it's really photorealistic me, because I created it from a real picture where I was in high school, I post both pictures the real picture and the AI created one, the AI just gave me a different hairstyle and a suit. But otherwise you can see that it's actually me. I could have looked like that at the Matura Ball (Prom), I was wearing a suit, except for a different hairstyle, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the Matura Ball (Prom), back then I didn't have a smartphone with which you can take selfies everywhere, and I don't even have thought that I would like a photo from back then sometime .

Real picture from back in high school, I'm the one on the far left with the black hair and with the silver necklace and red T-shirt

Mort, you're hotter than a stolen pistol.

Let that be something for you to strive for. Work out and diet! you know you want to do it.
Start tomarrow

Let that be something for you to strive for. Work out and diet! you know you want to do it.
Start tomarrow
Im 20 years older now though, I wont look anymore like twenty years ago even if i diet and work out. But I might go for a "George Clooney" look I mean a mature gentleman look, to be handsome with grey hair and a older more mature look. Im also graying, not visible in every picture though.

Yeah...and that last pic looks nothing like the fake ones.
If you think so lets agree to disagree. I think it looks like me, my hair are different and lighter as if i dyed them, im blonde, but it is my face i think. It looks like my face. And i have a tie and a suit. Thats the difference but it is exactly my face.

Yeah...and that last pic looks nothing like the fake ones.
My hair is blonde, thats fake, but i could dye them, and make such a hairstyle. the hair is fake though. but it is not impossible to have a such a hair if you dye them and let them grow.

Here with dark hair which fits more my natural look

Does it look now more like me? I see it didnt changed anything about my face though, i see it is my face

My hair is blonde, thats fake, but i could dye them, and make such a hairstyle. the hair is fake though. but it is not impossible to have a such a hair if you dye them and let them grow.

Here with dark hair which fits more my natural look

Does it look now more like me? I see it didnt changed anything about my face though, i see it is my face

Mort, I found a picture of you when you were 12 years old.

1700638372467.png

Mortimer is a little goofy, but harmless as far as I can see

However I suspect he has no life beyond the Internet

If we dont pay attention to him here no one will

Of course you have become a fat lazy slob , Morticia , but you know that as well as I do .
That you can remedy , if you want to look like a pleasing and mature man .

Your deeper problems are reflected in your eyes .
Post 12 last two sentences are big clues .

But my bet is that you will remain an emotional sponger unless ( 100/1)you are shocked into change. .

morty?.....are you in love with yourself?.....

Ask Curried Goat and Progressive Patriot they are gay.

Yes, you were very hot.

No doubt many girls (and gay guys) fantasized about you.

Many human beings when they are young are very attractive-looking.

That is why so many people (males as well as females) work so hard to keep looking young.

Young Mort's spelling ability rates low but the pretty boy pics seem to suggest a gay lifestyle.
At last someone has aired the big clue showing Morticia is just a joke .
He does not get his English from Go Ogle ( Goggle ) as he has said several times.
It is all crafted nonsense .
His posts are riddled with all sorts of mistakies .

He has been winding you up from the start and all of you Gullibles swallowed it .

That's why I treat it with Gay abandon . .

Forum List

Back